Madonna Super Bowl thread continued

Guest groovyguy

Guest groovyguy

http://www.globalmontreal.com/take+a+bow+madonna+impresses+cirque+du+soleil+quidam+choreographer/6442544998/story.html?utm_source=facebook-twitter&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=community

Take a bow: Madonna impresses Cirque du Soleil 'Quidam' choreographer

TORONTO - Montreal acrobatic choreographer Debra Brown has made people fly with Cirque du Soleil for nearly 25 years, but when she had to do the same for Madonna, she felt like a student again.

"Madonna's impressive," said Brown, who choreographs the Cirque touring show "Quidam" that runs at Toronto's Ricoh Coliseum Dec. 20-30.

"Her discipline and her talent — I learned a lot."

The Brantford, Ont., native made the Material Girl soar on her "Drowned World Tour."

Guest groovyguy

More from Stacy on the stage - "Speaking of more good news including the re-post of supposed dates that I posted several days ago which most of those supposed dates are very likely of being confirmed a buddy of mine just sent me several pics of the stage that Madonna will perform on during the super Bowl. And it is AMAZING!!! the stage is very technical with lots of lifts and maby even some Pyro. I won't show the pics because well that would just spoil the surprise but I will say that the superbowl performance most of what you see on the stage will be incorperated into the tour. :):);) "

http://www.facebook.com/madonnatour2012

Clint Brown We don't mind. If you really have the pics, just say spoiler ahead and post them below where we can decide to look or not.

20 hours ago · Like

Tracy Belleu No way man! if I did that then I would have to tell you who I really am. And that would come to a shock to everyone on the page

---------

Btw, it's Tracy, not Stacy.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.facebook.com/madonnatour2012

Seems more and more likely Cirque du Soleil will be involved with both the Superbowl and the full scale tour.

"I'm never gonna stop"...Madonna has not stopped singing this song for over a decade now (going on 12 years with the Superbowl). It has been on every single tour and virtually every promo tour and mini-show. The Superbowl performance will likely be a blueprint for the full scale tour...do we want to "Music" to be on the set list of the consecutive 5th world tour in row?

More from Stacy on the stage - "Speaking of more good news including the re-post of supposed dates that I posted several days ago which most of those supposed dates are very likely of being confirmed a buddy of mine just sent me several pics of the stage that Madonna will perform on during the super Bowl. And it is AMAZING!!! the stage is very technical with lots of lifts and maby even some Pyro. I won't show the pics because well that would just spoil the surprise but I will say that the superbowl performance most of what you see on the stage will be incorperated into the tour. :):);) "

Considering that they have only 8 minutes to set up the stage, that sounds very ambitious!

It's from let it will be (confessions tour) or frozen sticky.

It's Confessions liwb. Im beyond certain. I wondered why everybody was excited about the picture. Didn't realise people were considering it as a spoiler. :lol: By the way that performance is extreme perfection.

It's Confessions liwb. Im beyond certain. I wondered why everybody was excited about the picture. Didn't realise people were considering it as a spoiler. :lol: By the way that performance is extreme perfection.

Its SS shes not me !!!

Guest ditaluver

starmen is right. it is snm from sticky. just saw tonys photo album from norway? or something.

anyway, i thought it was liwb too.

back to the superbowl....i cant wait for the first real pic to be released!!!!!

Guest groovyguy

Amazing how secretive and tight-lid they have been on this whole project. No leaked photos of music video, album photoshoot or Superbowl rehearsals.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.drownedmadonna.com/index/item/368-super-bowl-to-be-streamed-online-and-to-mobile-phones.html

Super Bowl to be streamed online and to mobile phones

The Super Bowl will be streamed online and to mobile phones in the U.S. for the first time, the NFL announced today. The Super Bowl will be available on the league's and network's websites and through Verizon's NFL Mobile app. The service will include additional camera angles.

"With such a big television audience, it will be interesting to see the expanded reach," Hans Schroeder, the NFL's senior vice president of media strategy and development, told The Associated Press.

The NFL and NBC will do extensive research to find out exactly how many people are watching the streams and how they're using them.

----------------------------

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/45737082/ns/sports-nfl/

NBC, NFL to stream Super Bowl live online - NFL- NBC Sports

The Super Bowl, Pro Bowl and NBC's wild-card playoff games will be streamed online and on mobile phones for the first time, the NFL announced Tuesday.

The games will be streamed online at NBCSports.com and NFL.com through SNF Extra, which features an HD broadcast, DVR-style controls, additional camera angles, in-game highlights, live statistics and interactive elements.

NBCSports.com and the NFL have streamed games online since 2008 with SNF Extra, NBC Sports' exclusive video, but this is the first time playoff games have been streamed.

“We are especially excited to now bring our unique and innovative SNF Extra video experience to the NFL playoffs, Pro Bowl, and Super Bowl,” said Rick Cordella, vice president of NBC Sports Digital Media.

NBC's streams on Sunday nights typically average 200,000-300,000 viewers, compared with 21 million for the telecasts. The network has seen no evidence it hurts the traditional broadcasts' healthy TV ratings. If anything, the extra options online may help keep fans glued to the games on their sets.

"We don't want to limit ourselves to people not in front of the TV," Cordella said. "The playoffs are appointment viewing," he added. "People schedule their day around it."

“By adding multiple camera angles, HD-quality video, DVR controls along with social interactivity, our online streaming represents a compelling, second-screen experience that nicely complements NBC's on-air presentation.”

NFL Mobile from Verizon will stream the broadcasts for the first time on a mobile platform, the NFL announced.

“We are pleased to work with our partners NBC and Verizon to bring our fans more ways to watch their favorite sport during their favorite time of the year,” said Hans Schroeder, NFL senior vice president of media strategy and development.

The Super Bowl is Feb. 5 in Indianapolis. The game is annually by far the biggest attraction on television, with last season's Packers-Steelers matchup drawing a record U.S. audience for any show with 111 million viewers.