Madonna 2012 Album: NEWS & UPDATES!

robster

can someone post pics of these kinds of descriptions? i am imagining scary things from it... :scared:

This makes me think of...

Screen+shot+2010-06-21+at+11.55.51+AM.png

with a different style top..

+

cream-blazer-180gbp-ralph-lauren.jpg?w=239&h=359

this on top..

+

Madonna-HarpersBazaar-06.jpg

these heels

+

kesha-104034723.jpg

something similar to this hair style.

:dazed:

I dunno, the way it see it, it has potential.

Guest astonishing!
Omg. Just received last minute request to go in to write for probably the biggest pop star on the planet right now. How fun!

From Sia's twitter. Madonna?

BREAKING NEWS - DrownedMadonna.com heard that the cover shoot for Madonna's new album is happening right now as we write at Highline Stages in New York.

Madonna is stunning, she looks like a little girl!

:manson:

MORE NEWS ON THE SHOOT:

DrownedMadonna.com has more details and some clarification now that the album shoot is done.

It was a long shoot and hundreds of photos were taken. They will narrow down in next few weeks. Most of the pics were closeups / waist up with black background. It was a subdued set.

The hardest thing to discribe is her hair. Madonna's hair pulled back in tight low ponytail. Her hair waved up on top to appear as though she has short hair. Someone could say almost True Blue updated with W.E. victory roll esque hair on top.

So, victory rollish wave on top. Hair off face. Someone would say, Rihannaesque, but absolutely more mature and not color. Sorta Harper's Bazaar cover esque on top but sides and back pulled tight back.

Madonna was wearing a very structured jacket with shoulder pads, which is white and not cream to be exact. As we said, very 80's look.

Someway, this new album shoot is sorta similiar to the amazing POP magazine shoot with Madonna with suit jacket on.

Also, Neoprene fabric swimwear has been called to set. Neoprime Bikini tops. Presumably to be used under jacket. But we have no more details on this.

CORRIGENDA: There were no noen colours. The swears were not dark pink, but Pink was the brand. There was no color on set. Just a black background.

So overall it will be classic black and white photos close-ups: white jack on a black background. But do not misunderstood: the shots have been taken in color, but at the end they could be edited/manipulated as black and white.

OUT OF CURIOSITY: Madonna usually doesn't work on Fridays for Kabbalah reasons.

Read more: http://drownedmadonna.com/index/item/314-more-on-madonnas-album-photoshoot-by-merc-marcus.html#ixzz1g9gVZO5e

***Also, I'm thinking that if most of the shots are from the waist up, then the sweats aren't going to be shown and M's only wearing them out of comfort during the shoot haha

It's funny because it's exactly what she's wearing on the outtakes from this session.

Edited by popeline

Guest astonishing!

The 'biggest pop star right now' makes me think it won't be Madonna. But Gaga and Rihanna have just released albums so surely aren't starting work on new ones, and Katy Perry hasn't announced anything, so how could it be 'last minute'?

Guest Fukujima

A quick drawing but this is what I got from that...

Please don't be too critical of my drawing, it was done quickly. :p

Just for ideas.

how can someone be critical with your drawing? it's very well done and you perfectly translated into paper the description of her look for the photoshoot! bravo!! :clap:

Edited by Fukujima

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Sia is talking about Rihanna. She has a new album out in March and a Greatest Hits in July with another album in November.

how can someone be critical with your drawing? it's very well done and you perfectly translated into paper the description of her look for the photoshoot! bravo!! :clap:

Because it was done in like fifteen minutes and looks crappy? :lol:

Thank you for the compliments, but I will try to redo it again later on tonight and make it look better. :thumbsup:

Guest groovyguy

http://www.facebook.com/WilliamOrbit

It was a nice change from all the questions about Madonna, leaked tracks, demos etc.

I canÂ’t answer any enquiries about that project (not yet anyway), but I will say that a lot of people have worked their asses off to make it a heck of a treat. And with many surprises. And it wonÂ’t be long for you to wait now.

http://twitter.com/#!/WilliamOrbit

thanks. that was a interesting Except those of you asking me for news of M. You're supposed to give me news :-)

4 hours ago

My vision on the shoot as described so far... You could go in all sorts of directions hairwise. Maybe the ponytail isn't visible, maybe the hair on top is a LOT bigger, maybe it's groomed more tightly and intricately, but this is a possible translation...

nwhj5z.jpg

My vision on the shoot as described so far... You could go in all sorts of directions hairwise. Maybe the ponytail isn't visible, maybe the hair on top is a LOT bigger, maybe it's groomed more tightly and intricately, but this is a possible translation...

nwhj5z.jpg

omg that looks fab! nice work!