Madonna @ Smirnoff Nightlife Exchange Project at Roseland [merged]

runaway

I don't know if this has been posted.

Vdo of her arriving . I like that someone shouted Happy Holdiays MADGE !

I like her look except those damn boots. bored with them !

Edited by Butter9

Guest vivelareine

I doubt she's making another scripted docu about the kabala

He could just be filming behind the scenes work of everything leading up to the release of the album. Who knows. Bonus footage for the album's special edition? YouTube created content?

According to HC Music, she is/was being filmed for a docu. :) So it's possible but not definite that we could be getting another TOD or IGTTYAS.

Guest Drowned Bedtime

probably....I also love the kick ass track that she was dancing to on stage at the end of the event with the nicki minaj vocals ( final version of GMAYL???) . Hope they are both on the album

http://www.twitvid.com/A34VE

Sorry, that's 212 by Azealia Banks, nothing to do with M or Nicki Minaj. Aamazing track though.

why should she wear pants when she has legs like that?

:clap: Her thighs could crack walnuts for Indonesian villagers. Very Re-Invention.

Someone should tell her that the cheeks make her face look fucking FAT. Not soft or youthful, FAT. Seriously if you had just seen her from the neck up you would think she had gained 20 pounds. The Confessions face was sooo good, why did she have to fuck with it?

Someone should tell her that the cheeks make her face look fucking FAT. Not soft or youthful, FAT. Seriously if you had just seen her from the neck up you would think she had gained 20 pounds. The Confessions face was sooo good, why did she have to fuck with it?

I have to agree 100%.