Full GMAYL DEMO leak!

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

I do believe this is only a demo because the leaks are still all over youtube...if it were the official version it would have been taken down by now.

Let's wait and see for the official word but I'm positive that this is the case.

IFPI has started lodging copyright claims against Youtube...the files are being taken down as we speak.

L-U-V Madonna. Really? Are cheerleaders really necessary in the song? Sounds like crap. I hope it's just a demo and that remains a B-side. Or gets remixed the hell out of it. Unless the video is amazing, I won't be listening to this song much. I don't need someone to imitate Nicola Roberts nor Emma Bunton. I was expecting more originality from her. I'm very disappointed.

removed :horny:

Edited by deltax

Guest ultraphonic

geez! you again? you wrote the same bullshyt in the other thread so here you have again:

R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D yeaaahh :lmao:

Sorry for that post. I'll delete that.

Re: song, I'm just saying I'm not impressed. That's all! We're all entitled to our opinions, aren't we? I just joined, so I could see other fans opinions/reactions.

Cheryl Cole

@NicolaRoberts Imitation is the biggest form of flattery!

Nicola Roberts

@CherylCole Copy-catting has never flattered me..

:lmao::lmao:

I don't know who either one of those people are.

:sassy:

Guest Madximo

A totally disappointing song from a veteran like Madonna! Especially after three years and a half!

We're tired of fun fun fun, we need a new true enchanting ballad! Who cares about the latest trends in pop? She's Madonna, she should SET the trends!

I feel bad for the fans who are disappointed with the song and are clinging to the "it's a demo" thing. This ain't a demo! It's the single, mastered, in it's final form! There may be some guests on it for the live Superbowl performance but that's it. Anyway, I love the song as it is right now. It's insanely catchy, truly addictive. Sounds like a smash to me.

A totally disappointing song from a veteran like Madonna! Especially after three years and a half!

We're tired of fun fun fun, we need a new true enchanting ballad! Who cares about the latest trends in pop? She's Madonna, she should SET the trends!

We also haven't heard the album in full, so you just might get that 'enchanting ballad' you want.

this is only the first single I am sure we will get a few more.

Just imagine the chaos had Madonna released a ballad first :lmao:

yea.

The only thing really wrong with this song imo is the fact that shes shouting/cheering her own name... I mean thats just... weird.

Since this is just a demo,I'm thinking that the cheering part will be done by Nicki Minaj and/or M.I.A. in the finshed version.That would make more sense.For the demo,Madonna just recorded their part herself.

Guest Madximo

We also haven't heard the album in full, so you just might get that 'enchanting ballad' you want.

this is only the first single I am sure we will get a few more.

Just imagine the chaos had Madonna released a ballad first :lmao:

yea.

Yeah... I mean... how can you tolerate such a first single (provided it is confirmed and all...) from a singer who had lead singles such as Live to Tell, Like a Prayer, Vogue, Frozen just to name a few...

which means....IT'S THE FINISHED O :electropop: RIGINAL VERSION!!! A-R-M-A-G-E-D-D-O-N IS HERE!!!! :electropop:

If that's true,then this song is probably gonna flop.I can't see it being a hit in its current form :scared:

William Orbit was talking about a ballad a while ago. I'd be very surprised if there wasn't a ballad on this album. The track she recorded for W.E. is actually probably a ballad, too....

Yeah... I mean... how can you tolerate such a first single (provided it is confirmed and all...) from a singer who had lead singles such as Live to Tell, Like a Prayer, Vogue, Frozen just to name a few...

Well I am sorry it wasn't the MASTERPIECE you wanted :lol: but I do love it.

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

You guys can hate the song, I admit it's FAR from her greatest.

However, I highly doubt it will flop. The general reception has been pretty great and with M.I.A and Nicki performing with her at the Superbowl where millions will watch, I think it's gonna be a sure fire hit!.

Madonna didn't want "Frozen" as the lead single - she wanted ROL, but gave in when the Warner execs worldwide wanted "Frozen". She also wanted "Bedtime Story" to be the lead single from BS, but relented and went with "Secret". She wanted "Candy Shop", but agreed to go with 4M. She's said herself in the past that she's terrible at choosing first singles and tends to let herself be guided by what others advise.

I think that no matter what anyone says, those who are expecting a "Like A Prayer" or "Frozen" are going to continue to be disappointed and complain about this single. That's their prerogative.... Maybe in another place, at a different time, they might have been happy, but no lucky star for them this time around ;)

IFPI has started lodging copyright claims against Youtube...the files are being taken down as we speak.

To be expected. They let it be on youtube for a few hours to get everyone buzzing an then took it down....it's a marketing strategy....and it's working because it's all over the news.

If it were the real deal it would have been rush releasd to itunes....and do you believe it would have taken this long to take it down? It's not like if it were hidden under other titles...some people are really thick if they believe this is it lol :D

Can't wait for the final version...a lot of people are going to eat the dust when it's finally revealed come January ;)

Edited by marsiapollo

Since this is just a demo,I'm thinking that the cheering part will be done by Nicki Minaj and/or M.I.A. in the finshed version.That would make more sense.For the demo,Madonna just recorded their part herself.

um..just like JT did in 4M when he says "Madooona"? OMG. between the lyrics in every other song of tick tick tock, no hesitating, celebration, dont cry for meeee (from HU), and now "lucky star" in the new song lol etc etc..what on earth is she doing to herself/ her career LOL?

To be expected. They let it be on youtube for a few hours to get everyone buzzing an then took it down....it's a marketing strategy....and it's working because it's all over the news.

If it were the real deal it would have been rush releasd to itunes....and do you believe it would have taken this long to take it down? It's not like if it were hidden under other titles...some people are really thick if they believe this is it lol :D

Can't wait for the final version...a lot of people are going to eat the dust when it's finally revealed come January ;)

Hang on...before, you were claiming that if it were the real deal, it wouldn't still be up on Youtube, but then when it's taken off Youtube (the wheels had already been set in motion when you posted), you claim that if it had been the real deal, they would have taken it down earlier than they did...? You can't have it both ways.... :)

um..just like JT did in 4M when he says "Madooona"? OMG. between the lyrics in every other song of tick tick tock, no hesitating, celebration, dont cry for meeee (from HU), and now "lucky star" in the new song lol etc etc..what on earth is she doing to herself/ her career LOL?

I admit,the lyrics on GMAYL aren't very inspired ;)

which means....IT'S THE FINISHED O :electropop: RIGINAL VERSION!!! A-R-M-A-G-E-D-D-O-N IS HERE!!!! :electropop:

lol. dunno if ur kidding or not, but either way, even if its NOT the final version, you couldnt have expected them to keep it up on You Tube lol. Yes, 99% chance its ALL to generate buzz/ marketing etc...This SAME cliche formula has been going on for years now with You Tube and new releases. if they really didnt want it up on You Tube, "they" wouldve zapped it *instantly* - not many many hours later lol.