Full GMAYL DEMO leak!

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

My friend says he heard on another forum that "GMAYL" is NOT the first single from the album.He says it was recorded as a B-side but then they decided to use it as a "teaser" song for the Super Bowl.Universal has picked another song to be the first single.Can anyone confirm this??

Where is Guy Oseary when we need him? LOL

an early demo different from the real version? well, that's a good diversion... teaser song huh... maybe they are heeding some of the indifference to the leaked song...

however, it is quite odd that that it is almost a day now since it leaked and they haven't made it available commercially yet... maybe this is just a teaser indeed... they're playing with us

This is the first single. People must deal with it. :lol:

If am i impressed? Hardly. But its not the end of the world. This is a hardcore pop album so im good with it. :)

http://www.nme.com/reviews/madonna/12442

Madonna, 'Give Me All Your Love' - Review First track from Madonna's forthcoming new album

Album InfoRelease Date: March 5, 2012 Producer: William Orbit and Madonna Label: Live Nation Fact: Leaked demo Yesterday we gave our verdict on the leaked clips of Madonna's new single 'Give Me All Your Love'. Well now the whole thing has been unleashed.

In truth, some people have suggested that it's just a demo at this stage (M.I.A and Nicki Minaj are rumoured to feature on the final version). But to us it sounds just fine as it is.

It starts off non-typically enough with a Nicola Roberts styled "L-U-V MADONNA" cheerleader shout out, before we're zippily lead by co-writer and producer William Orbit in a polished 60s shake down. It's clear he's revisiting his past collaborations with the singer, with shades of 'Beautiful Stranger'and 'Amazing' abounding. There's also an echo of 'Ray Of Light' in the jet powered guitar line on the verse. The whole thing seems to soar effortlessly, especially in the context of her last album, the difficult-to-love 'Hard Candy'.

There have been criticisms that the bouncy lyrics ("Give me all your love/ Let's forget about time and dance the night away" goes the chorus) are neither befitting of the grande dame of disco nor are indicative of the type of lyrics she should be penning at this stage in her career. And I even wrote a blog a few months ago saying that she "needs to draw from the events that have affected her (divorce, adoption)."

Blah, blah, blah, frankly. Because what Madonna's doing in this song is so much more impossibly fun than we could have imagined that all of that talk seems unimportant.

By dodging cookie-cutter Gaga europop sound or the cold urban sound of 'Hard Candy', Madonna sounds like Madonna again, which is a reason to celebrate.

an early demo different from the real version? well, that's a good diversion... teaser song huh... maybe they are heeding some of the indifference to the leaked song...

however, it is quite odd that that it is almost a day now since it leaked and they haven't made it available commercially yet... maybe this is just a teaser indeed... they're playing with us

I hope that this is just a "teaser" single and that they're saving the *really* good stuff for later.

Madonna, 'Give Me All Your Love' - Review First track from Madonna's forthcoming new album

Album InfoRelease Date: March 5, 2012 Producer: William Orbit and Madonna Label: Live Nation Fact: Leaked demo Yesterday we gave our verdict on the leaked clips of Madonna's new single 'Give Me All Your Love'. Well now the whole thing has been unleashed.

In truth, some people have suggested that it's just a demo at this stage (M.I.A and Nicki Minaj are rumoured to feature on the final version). But to us it sounds just fine as it is.

It starts off non-typically enough with a Nicola Roberts styled "L-U-V MADONNA" cheerleader shout out, before we're zippily lead by co-writer and producer William Orbit in a polished 60s shake down. It's clear he's revisiting his past collaborations with the singer, with shades of 'Beautiful Stranger'and 'Amazing' abounding. There's also an echo of 'Ray Of Light' in the jet powered guitar line on the verse. The whole thing seems to soar effortlessly, especially in the context of her last album, the difficult-to-love 'Hard Candy'.

There have been criticisms that the bouncy lyrics ("Give me all your love/ Let's forget about time and dance the night away" goes the chorus) are neither befitting of the grande dame of disco nor are indicative of the type of lyrics she should be penning at this stage in her career. And I even wrote a blog a few months ago saying that she "needs to draw from the events that have affected her (divorce, adoption)."

Blah, blah, blah, frankly. Because what Madonna's doing in this song is so much more impossibly fun than we could have imagined that all of that talk seems unimportant.

By dodging cookie-cutter Gaga europop sound or the cold urban sound of 'Hard Candy', Madonna sounds like Madonna again, which is a reason to celebrate.

Has Johnnox written this???? Didn't he wrote in that blog about those themes divorce/adoption.

Love that NME has the very same opinion as i have!

I do believe this is only a demo because the leaks are still all over youtube...if it were the official version it would have been taken down by now.

Let's wait and see for the official word but I'm positive that this is the case.

I guess recently I've been a bit of a hater... well with HC anyway...

But I'm loving this.

Little scared about the video though.... I don't want to see her doing or wearing anything too young.

:lmao:

she'll wear granny clothes so you don't feel embarrased :lol:

I dont know why people are afraid of her upcoming cheerleader outfit! I mean, isnt it quite similar to the "She is Not Me" outfit of the SS Tour? :lmao:

Guest groovyguy

Ten years from now, the drama queens will be bitching about her 62-year-old comeback single and saying things like "I miss the days when a classic pop song like 'Give Me All Your Love' was on the radio instead of this shit." :manson:

TRUST.

History does repeat.

My friend says he heard on another forum that "GMAYL" is NOT the first single from the album.He says it was recorded as a B-side but then they decided to use it as a "teaser" song for the Super Bowl.Universal has picked another song to be the first single.Can anyone confirm this??

Where is Guy Oseary when we need him? LOL

Team Madonna are probably laughing at the meltdown on fan forums over a song that is

going to be a b side.

Guest groovyguy

I guess recently I've been a bit of a hater... well with HC anyway...

But I'm loving this.

Little scared about the video though.... I don't want to see her doing or wearing anything too young.

Can't wait for M to wear cheerleading outfit and does cheerleading routine in the video! What a meltdown that would bring!

Guest ultraphonic

L-U-V Madonna. Really? Are cheerleaders really necessary in the song? Sounds like crap. I hope it's just a demo and that remains a B-side. Or gets remixed the hell out of it. Unless the video is amazing, I won't be listening to this song much. I don't need someone to imitate Nicola Roberts nor Emma Bunton. I was expecting more originality from her. I'm very disappointed.