Full GMAYL DEMO leak!

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

It's enjoyable and very catchy but when you think of past first singles (Hung Up, Music, Frozen, Secret, Erotica, Like A Prayer etc) it really pales in comparison. I'm not trying to hate here, but after 4 years I just wanted to be wow'd by the song like she has done so many times in the past. I hope the final version does that.

Edited by futurelover06

Digital Spy - Madonna new single 'Give Me All Your Love' demo leaks

The full demo version of Madonna's new single has been leaked.

Clips of the singer's upcoming track 'Give Me All Your Love' first appeared online earlier on Tuesday.

However, the complete song - still in its demo stages - has now emerged.

The full version, which features Nicki Minaj and MIA, was initially expected to premiere during the Super Bowl XLVI on February 5 at the Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis.

Madonna has hinted that 'Give Me All Your Love' will have an official release in February or March of 2012, with her new album to follow in the spring.

Oh riverwide! :chuckle:

I've been a Madonna fan for over 20 years and this is by far the lowest point of my fandom. This truly is utter tripe. I can't believe the same woman who gave us albums like Ray Of Light and Like A Prayer, is now recording drek like this. A sad day for pop music.

I'm old enough to remember people's reaction to "Vogue" when it was first released and they hated it ! Madonna who gained critical acclaim with "Like a prayer" a year before was suddenly following on the bandwagon of house music.....I'm old enough to remember people's reaction to the "Erotica" album and not only because of the "SEX" controversy but because it was repetitive. I'm old enough to remember Jo Whiley's reaction on radio one when she first played "Frozen" she said "Yawn" and even said she was checking her teeth on the cd's crystal box. I remember people's reaction to "Music" saying it was all bleeps and stupid. I remember people's reaction to "Hung up" saying it was awful and cheap. I HAVE HEARD IT ALL BEFORE :)

That said the reactions here are funny. They go from people's talking like their own lives were on the line here to blaisé bitches.

It's just pop music as far as pop music goes this song is catchy and fun.

But i like that Madonna's fans are so harsh to her, that's what i like the most because even though they are the biggest bitches out there we're not some lambs or monsters saying amen to everything. And the reason why is because she taught us to :)

Guest Not4Pussies

so it isn't a buzz single. drownedmadonna reports it was supposed to offically be released on the first 10 days of january as the first single.

so what happens now?

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy
I've been a Madonna fan for over 20 years and this is by far the lowest point of my fandom. This truly is utter tripe. I can't believe the same woman who gave us albums like Ray Of Light and Like A Prayer, is now recording drek like this. A sad day for pop music.

So dramatic :lol:

I'm old enough to remember people's reaction to "Vogue" when it was first released and they hated it ! Madonna who gained critical acclaim with "Like a prayer" a year before was suddenly following on the bandwagon of house music.....I'm old enough to remember people's reaction to the "Erotica" album and not only because of the "SEX" controversy but because it was repetitive. I'm old enough to remember Jo Whiley's reaction on radio one when she first played "Frozen" she said "Yawn" and even said she was checking her teeth on the cd's crystal box. I remember people's reaction to "Music" saying it was all bleeps and stupid. I remember people's reaction to "Hung up" saying it was awful and cheap. I HAVE HEARD IT ALL BEFORE :)

That said the reactions here are funny. They go from people's talking like their own lives were on the line here to blaisé bitches.

It's just pop music as far as pop music goes this song is catchy and fun.

But i like that Madonna's fans are so harsh to her, that's what i like the most because even though they are the biggest bitches out there we're not some lambs or monsters saying amen to everything. And the reason why is because she taught us to :)

:thumbsup:

Guest FrozenEyes

The more I listen to it, the more ridiculous I feel it is. I even giggled out loud one time when the cheering was taking place. :chuckle:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who was getting an Avril feel. Here's hoping it's not the lead single. Can't see it doing well.

I think I might like Celebration better than this..... :doofus:

If this thread proves anything, it's that Madonna's fans can be the most insufferable batch of whiners sometimes. :lol: I have heard all this before. First with "Music," then with "Die Another Day," then with "American Life," then with "Candy Shop" and "Celebration".... oh need I go on, really?

It's *ok* at most, but compared to her last round of leaks, it at least HAS a sense of the Madge attitude rather than the cut-and-paste Pharrell schtick of "Candy Shop" and the "Beat Goes On" demo. And besides, I get the sense it is, too, just a demo. But definitely enough of something to get the internet public to talk about her again.

Thanks for the insight, Chicken Little.

Jeez talk about some O-T-T reactions. Anyway I think it's a good song and I'm enjoying it for what it is. It definitely has a Solveig sound to it and I'm not really a fan of his. I'd take this song over most of the crap that gets played on the radio at the moment.

I can't believe I am reading on other boards how some people think this isn't good enough to compete with Gaga. :manson:

Number one, WHY compete with Gaga? Let her do her own thing, and let Madge do hers. She has no fucking thing to prove to any of the pop bitches. And I seriously doubt that EITHER of them are that invested in the idea of competitions.

I swear, I just wanna slap people so hard for being such utter IDIOTS. :rolleyes:

Number one, WHY compete with Gaga?

Because then the stans wouldn't have anything to do :lol: it's ridiculous though I agree. Madonna is on a whole 'nother level, she can do what the fuck she pleases.

WTG and CAC were trashed back in 1987 for being generic and too similar to LIB and ITG respectively. As mentioned earlier, "Vogue" wasn't universally praised when it was premiered (when it was first played on my local radio station, one of Australia's biggest solo acts at the time commented after it that she "wasn't feeling it" and "come on, Madonna, you can do better than that!" Maybe she was just bitter because LAP had kept her at #2 the year before, but she still didn't rate it. A Whitney Houston fan told me when LAP was released that it just sounded like Madonna was "trying too hard". LTT was greeted with a massive big question mark and speculation that it could be Madonna's first big flop, since it was so different to anything she'd done before. JML had people wondering whether she'd lost the plot, and TUTBMP was considered a snooze-fest. When "Frozen" was leaked by Jason Goh (Singapore Madonna Connection) after having been played early by a Singapore radio station, the old Madonna Mailing List went into meltdown, with some claiming that it was going to be her worst performing single ever (peaking even lower than "Human Nature" :dramatic: ). BS was labelled BS by many, and when "Music" leaked, all hell broke loose again. Ditto for HU and 4M.

Just an average day on a Madonna Forum :)

I've had the song on repeat all day whilst working (alone, so I'm not driving anyone else crazy!) and I really like it! It's not going to end up being one of my favourite Madonna songs, but that doesn't bother me. All I want from Madonna is music that I can connect with (either on a deep level, such as with a masterpiece like "Oh Father", or a fun, superficial level like with "Celebration" or GMAYL) - as far as I'm concerned, she's done it again :thumbsup:

True!!

It is ALWAYS the same when a new single is leaked. The hysteria, the OMG SUCH A HORRIBLE SONG!! until it becomes a top 10 hit or a number 1 then it is OMG BEST EVER!! So odd :horn:

Personally, i like the song, it is catchy and something that keeps me happy at work :clap:

Ten years from now, the drama queens will be bitching about her 62-year-old comeback single and saying things like "I miss the days when a classic pop song like 'Give Me All Your Love' was on the radio instead of this shit." :manson:

TRUST.