04 August 2012: Kiev, Ukraine – Olimpiyskiy Stadium

07 August 2012: Moscow, Russia – Olimpiyskiy Arena

09 August 2012: St. Petersburg, Russia – SCC Arena

21 August 2012: Nice, France – Charles-Ehrmann Stadium

28 August 2012: Philadelphia – USA, Wells Fargo Center

1 September 2012: Quebec, Canada – Plains of Abraham

24 October 2012: Houston

27 October 2012: New Orleans

Tickets for Philadelphia should be on sale on February 13th at 10am.

Tickets for Houston and New Orleans should go on sale on March 5th.

Guest groovyguy

Hmm...

supposedly the final list

tour_501.jpg

Mtribe

Please keep in mind that a few details in the schedule are not completely ironed out and that additional dates and venues may be announced at a later time.

Guest groovyguy

Mrama

a short overview of current known dates. Keep in mind that some of those dates and places are still under negotiation…

29 May 2012: Tel Aviv, Israel – Ramat Gan

30 May 2012: Tel Aviv, Israel – Ramat Gan

3 June 2012: Abu Dhabi, UAE

7 June 2012: Istanbul, Turkey

11 June 2012: Zagreb, Croatia – Maximir Stadium

14 June 2012: Milan, Italy – San Siro

16 June 2012: Florence, Italy – Stadio Artemio Franchi

20 June 2012: Barcelona, Spain – Palau Sant Jordi

24 June 2012: Coimbra, Portugal – Estadio Cidade de Coimbra

28 June 2012: Berlin, Germany – O2 Arena

30 June 2012: Hamburg, Germany – O2 World

02 July 2012: Copenhagen, Denmark

04 July 2012: Göthenburg, Sweden

07 July 2012: Amsterdam, Netherlands

10 July 2012: Köln, Germany

12 July 2012: Brussels, Belgium

14 July 2012: Paris, France – Stade de France

17 July 2012: London, UK

21 July 2012: Edinburgh, UK

24 July 2012: Dublin, Ireland

29 July 2012: Vienna, Austria

01 August 2012: Warsaw, Poland

04 August 2012: Kiev, Ukraine – Olimpiyskiy Stadium

07 August 2012: Moscow, Russia – Olimpiyskiy Arena

09 August 2012: St. Petersburg, Russia – SCC Arena

12 August 2012: Helsinki, Finland

15 August 2012: Oslo, Norway

18 August 2012: Zurich, Switzerland

21 August 2012: Nice, France – Charles-Ehrmann Stadium

28 August 2012: Philadelphia – USA, Wells Fargo Center

1 September 2012: Quebec, Canada – Plains of Abraham

24 October 2012: Houston

27 October 2012: New Orleans

Tickets for Philadelphia should be on sale on February 13th at 10am.

Tickets for Houston and New Orleans should go on sale on March 5th.

Guest Lovesong

I guess we'll know everything official tomorrow!!! I hope so, because the wait is killing me :p

Edited by Lovesong

Guest northernlad

It's the new ticketmaster photo.

Rumoured UK Prices

Hyde Park: £125 and £70 (GA)

Murrayfield: £125, £80, £75, £70, £60, £45

Getting something memorable custom framed is the way to go because then you can keep it forever :) I'm the type that likes to have just a few really nice memorable items over tons of random memorabilia that are just going to end up gathering dust in a closet.

My other tickets unfortunately got ripped at the gate:

photoxnt.jpg

Those are the ones I kept. I've been to DWT 1x, RIT 3x & CT x2. I didn't go to S&S because it was in a stadium.

how funny that the 2 shows you have pictured here are almost 2 years to the day

and you had almost the same section both times!

That's my favorite section. For me, its either that section or front row. The DWT was one of my first concerts. Back then I just got the best available seats and ended up in the back of the floor section. That sucked, I could hardly see. After that experience I ended up being very picky over where my seats where.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/02/07/the-official-announcement-of-the-madonna-world-tour/

en-9663.jpg

The official announcement of the “Madonna World Tour”

Tomorrow, February 7th 2012, Live Nation will issue a press release and announce Madonna’s upcoming World Tour. Madonna’s new tour won’t have a specific name and will simply be called “Madonna World Tour”.

Live Nation will reveil the itinerary of the first two legs of the tour, including the dates in North America where she’ll mainly be performing in Stadiums.

Are you ready?

http://www.ticketmaster.com/Madonna-tickets/artist/768011

Guest groovyguy

http://www.facebook.com/madonnathequeenofqueens?sk=wall

MADONNA WORLD TOUR!!!!

Live Nation will issue their Press Release and announce Madonna's brand new Tour tomorrow, February 7, 2012.

You may have noticed a few random updates on various official ticketing websites today, and the most interesting thing is certainly the new Madonna image that is currently used on the American Ticketmaster website and that you can see below. You may have noticed the Madonna writing on the picture and the lack of a specific tour logo.

The reason is easily explained. Madonna's new tour won't have a specific name and will be labelled instead simply as Madonna World Tour. Iconic, isn't it?

In tomorrow's announcement Live Nation will unveil the itinerary of the first two legs of the tour, including the dates in North America.

US fans should also be ready for a surprising - and for some also shocking - news, as in a certain very important market Madonna will not perform in a certain Garden anymore, but will rock a Stadium audience instead.

Are you ready for the Madonna World Tour?

424252_340849229279932_127582847273239_1115049_10522636_n.jpg

mtribe confirms tour announcement tomorrow

name of tour is simply MADONNA WORLD TOUR

Interesting. Live Nation likely does not want the name of the tour to be associated with an underperforming song/era, so they are going on the safe side and calling it "Madonna World Tour" for now. If GMAYL is successful, they will likely change the name of the tour.

Ok Tribers, here is the deal.

On January 23rd, here on MadonnaTribe we reported for the first time ever that the long-awaited Tour announcement was going to take place two days after the Super Bowl.

And here you have it. Live Nation will issue their Press Release and announce Madonna's brand new Tour tomorrow, February 7, 2012.

You may have noticed a few random updates on various official ticketing websites today, and the most interesting thing is certainly the new Madonna image that is currently used on the American Ticketmaster website and that you can see below.

tour_502.jpg

You may have noticed the Madonna writing on the picture and the lack of a specific tour logo.

The reason is easily explained. Madonna's new tour won't have a specific name and will be labelled instead simply as Madonna World Tour. Iconic, isn't it?

In tomorrow's announcement Live Nation will unveil the itinerary of the first two legs of the tour, including the dates in North America.

US fans should also be ready for a surprising - and for some also shocking - news, as in a certain very important market Madonna will not perform in a certain Garden anymore, but will rock a Stadium audience instead.

Are you ready for the Madonna World Tour?

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6455

i guess the stadium news for north america blows those first lists out of the water...the ones that stated it was just arena's only.

bummer about it being a stadium tour, but oh well, what can you do

there is no stadium news for north america

the original report I wrote for Tribe means something else (which is quite clear to me), and then became streamlined in the "mainly stadium" news when Rama stole it from Tribe.

Madonna World Tour. Don't like it :thumbsdown:

This all seems familiar, doesn't it? Remember that Shakira wanted her tour to be called "Tour Of Earthly Delights," but due to She Wolf underperforming Live Nation went with "Shakira Live." Later on once she got hits from her Spanish album "Sale El Sol," they changed the name of the tour to "Sale El Sol Tour." I'm guessing Live Nation is doing the exact same thing with Madonna. Live Nation likes the title of the tour to be associated with a hit era/song, if no hit is available they go for a generic name like "Shakira Live" or "Madonna World Tour." If GMAYL is a hit, they will likely change the name of the tour. By calling it "Madonna World Tour" they are assuming the tour will sell based on name recognition alone, not the current era hits.

Live Nation is like that, they put a lot of thought into everything.

there is no stadium news for north america

the original report I wrote for Tribe means something else (which is quite clear to me), and then became streamlined in the "mainly stadium" news when Rama stole it from Tribe.

that must be the post i saw on facebook...on the madonna tour 2012 page...it stated north america would be mainly a stadium tour. we'll see tomorrow what happens

that must be the post i saw on facebook...on the madonna tour 2012 page...it stated north america would be mainly a stadium tour. we'll see tomorrow what happens

http://www.facebook.com/madonnatour2012 posted the news by madonnarama, which got the information from my article.

no need to wait 'til tomorrow as all you're reading comes from my own words. just ask me :-)

http://www.facebook.com/madonnatour2012 posted the news by madonnarama, which got the information from my article.

no need to wait 'til tomorrow as all you're reading comes from my own words. just ask me :-)

so what do you know? whats happening in NY with the obvious reference to madison square garden?