Tour 2012

Guest groovyguy

Guest bluejean

I will probably go afew times, once right up the front by myself (none of my friends will pay $400) and then again with friends in the cheaper seats.

Guest Lovesong

I think the list is not 100 % true, because DrownedMadonna or Madonnarama not sure which site.. talked about a date in France around August and in this list it seems like she is already in the US by that time.

Guest groovyguy

From Mrama:

May 31st (tentative): 2012 World Tour kicking off in Tel Aviv.

June 14: Madonna performs in Milan at San Siro (aka the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza)

June 16: Madonna performs in Florence at the Stadio Artemio Franchi

July 14: Madonna performs in Paris at the Stade de France

August 21: Madonna performs in Nice at the Charles-Ehrmann stadium

A lot of people of people don't like to go to concerts alone but a. I would like to not have someone talk to me through the show or feel I have to 'acknowledge' them every once in a while and b. I would like to QUEEN OUT properly without being embarrassed of making an ass out of myself in front of my friend.

Yes.

So they're gonna be slightly cheaper this time round? I sure hope so! I've only got a supermarket job and its gonna be sucha struggle to cram the overtime in again. I normally get my tickets off this guy on ebay who lets me pay in installments bless him :) I could never go alone an therefore have to folke out a ticket for my mate! urgh

From Mrama:

May 31st (tentative): 2012 World Tour kicking off in Tel Aviv.

June 14: Madonna performs in Milan at San Siro (aka the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza)

June 16: Madonna performs in Florence at the Stadio Artemio Franchi

July 14: Madonna performs in Paris at the Stade de France

August 21: Madonna performs in Nice at the Charles-Ehrmann stadium

3 of those dates are MadonnaTribe exclusives posted on the Tribe news page several hours before they appeared on Rama.

MadonnaTribe further revealed that the Milan show will be the first European stop of the tour, while the Nice show will be the last one.

The admins also wrote in their forum that the tour won't have any longer breaks until December. M will be touring non-stop for 7 months.

So shes in Nice for my birthday. I dont think I could wait that long though, I cant afford more than 1 or 2 dates this time. MMMmmm competition wins and begging here we go... :boxing:

3 of those dates are MadonnaTribe exclusives posted on the Tribe news page several hours before they appeared on Rama.

MadonnaTribe further revealed that the Milan show will be the first European stop of the tour, while the Nice show will be the last one.

The admins also wrote in their forum that the tour won't have any longer breaks until December. M will be touring non-stop for 7 months.

more than 2 months in Europe, WOW!

7 months non-stop... hmmm... I wonder if this is our Madgesty's decision or Live Nation forcing her to...

with $120M contract last 2008 with Live Nation, she has pulled in $408M in concert revenues alone...

Guest groovyguy

http://www.facebook.com/madonnatour2012

New rumoured dates posted by Mad_Mamse :

4 August - Kiev, Ukraine (NSC Olimpiyskiy)

7 August - Moscow, Russia (Olimpiyskiy)

9 August - St. Petersburg, Russia (Petersburg SCC)

NSC Olimpiyskiy in Kiev is a stadium with a capacity of 70,000 for soccer games - and probably more for concerts.

Olimpiyskiy in Moscow is an indoor arena with a capacity of 25,000 for concerts. It's the second biggest indoor arena in Europe.

Petersburg SCC is the biggest indoor arena in Europe, with a capacity of 25,000 for concerts.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6342

Madonna to kick off her Tour in the Mediterranean

Madonna's will stay around the Mediterranean Sea for the first batch of concerts of her upcoming tour, MadonnaTribe has learnt and can exclusively report.

Following the kick off in Tel Aviv - where Madonna can possibly perform more than one show at the end of May 2012 - the tour will then visit Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates, and get back to the Mediterranean region to stop in Istanbul, Turkey and Zagreb, Croatia before reaching Italy.

After the concerts in Milan and Florence we told you about the other day the show will then head to the Iberian peninsula and visit Barcelona in Spain and Coimbra in Portugal.

The tour will then continue to move around Europe, heading North first and then East, and finally back to Southern Europe where the final stop is currently set in Nice as previously reported, but with chances to add some dates at a later stage.

Most of the concerts will take place in open air venues, shaping the show as a stadium tour, with a few exceptions, Palau Sant Jordi in Barcelona being one of them.

On a side note you may have also spotted around the net a list of dates in Russia and Ukraine, as also reported on our Forum two days ago.

Please note that we understand that negotiations for these concerts is still taking place at this stage.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/01/27/madonna-2012-world-tour-more-tour-dates/

Madonna 2012 World Tour – More tour dates…

A multitude of different lists including the dates for Madonna’s upcoming 2012 tour have surfaced on the internet the last couple of months. Even the official Madonna.com website had updated their tour section, but the dates suddenly disappeared.

There seems to be some kind of truth to it, because here is a short overview of current known dates. Keep in mind that some of those dates and places are still under negotiation…

31 May 2012: Tel Aviv, Israel – Hayarkon Park

June 2012: Abu Dhabi, UAE

June 2012: Istanbul, Turkey

11 June 2012: Zagreb, Croatia – Maximir Stadium

14 June 2012: Milan, Italy – San Siro

16 June 2012: Florence, Italy – Stadio Artemio Franchi

17 June 2012: Zurich, Switzerland – Stadion Letzigrund

20 June 2012: Barcelona, Spain – Palau Sant Jordi

21 June 2012: Barcelona, Spain – Palau Sant Jordi

24 June 2012: Coimbra, Portugal – Estadio Cidade de Coimbra

28 June 2012: Berlin, Germany – O2 Arena

30 June 2012: Hamburg, Germany – O2 World

14 July 2012: Paris, France – Stade de France

04 August 2012: Kiev, Ukraine – Olimpiyskiy Stadium

07 August 2012: Moscow, Russia – Olimpiyskiy Arena

09 August 2012: St. Petersburg, Russia – SCC Arena

21 August 2012: Nice, France – Charles-Ehrmann Stadium

More info soon…

Guest Lovesong

Is That True Madonna Will Be In Turkey In Her upcoming 2012 tour (June 2012: Istanbul, Turkey ) ?

All are rumors for now, official announcement will be on February 7 ! :thumbsup:

Guest Osh Şarif

All are rumors for now, official announcement will be on February 7 ! :thumbsup:

Mmmmm , Waiting :D

February Is Madonna's Month (Super Bowl 5th February , New Singel (Gimme All Your Luvin" (featuring Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.) 7th February And An Interview With Anderson Cooper <3

Edited by Osh Şarif

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/01/27/madonna-2012-world-tour-more-tour-dates/

Madonna 2012 World Tour – More tour dates…

A multitude of different lists including the dates for Madonna’s upcoming 2012 tour have surfaced on the internet the last couple of months. Even the official Madonna.com website had updated their tour section, but the dates suddenly disappeared.

There seems to be some kind of truth to it, because here is a short overview of current known dates. Keep in mind that some of those dates and places are still under negotiation…

31 May 2012: Tel Aviv, Israel – Hayarkon Park

June 2012: Abu Dhabi, UAE

June 2012: Istanbul, Turkey

11 June 2012: Zagreb, Croatia – Maximir Stadium

14 June 2012: Milan, Italy – San Siro

16 June 2012: Florence, Italy – Stadio Artemio Franchi

17 June 2012: Zurich, Switzerland – Stadion Letzigrund

20 June 2012: Barcelona, Spain – Palau Sant Jordi

21 June 2012: Barcelona, Spain – Palau Sant Jordi

24 June 2012: Coimbra, Portugal – Estadio Cidade de Coimbra

28 June 2012: Berlin, Germany – O2 Arena

30 June 2012: Hamburg, Germany – O2 World

14 July 2012: Paris, France – Stade de France

04 August 2012: Kiev, Ukraine – Olimpiyskiy Stadium

07 August 2012: Moscow, Russia – Olimpiyskiy Arena

09 August 2012: St. Petersburg, Russia – SCC Arena

21 August 2012: Nice, France – Charles-Ehrmann Stadium

More info soon…

Well if she is planning to start the tour in May then bye bye album promotion and proper videos... :|

Guest Lovesong

Well if she is planning to start the tour in May then bye bye album promotion and proper videos... :|

I kinda agree, I hope she does some promo shows like in the past... :|

not Madonna related... HOPEFULLY!

Several concerts on Bruce Springsteen's forthcoming spring tour – mainly in the rocker's home state of New Jersey – went on sale today, resulting in traffic-related issues for Ticketmaster that have kept many fans shut out from purchasing tickets. Earlier this afternoon, Springsteen put a message on his official site letting his fans know that he was aware many of them were having trouble buying tickets, and sharing the following message from Ticketmaster:

"We have been experiencing highly abnormal traffic patterns on our site this morning that have impacted the fan buying experience for some customers. We are investigating the source of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible, but tickets are selling so please stay patient. We will update fans as we know more."

Springsteen wasn't the only high-profile act with gigs on sale today. Tickets for Roger Waters' performance of The Wall at Yankee Stadium also went on sale this afternoon, along with Florence and the Machine dates and a rare U.S. appearance by Pulp at Radio City Music Hall in Manhattan.

This isn't the first time East Coast fans have dealt with Ticketmaster glitches related to Bruce Springsteen tickets. Back in 2009, fans attempting to get seats for the singer's shows on Long Island and in New Jersey were greeted with error messages immediately upon the tickets going on sale and were redirected to Ticketmaster's subsidiary TicketsNow, which specializes in selling tickets above face value. This led New York senator Charles Schumer to introduce ticket legislation intended to curb secondary-market ticket sites by insisting on a two-day waiting period before putting new tickets on sale.

Tickets for today's Springsteen shows are already available on sites such as StubHub.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/bruce-springsteen-fans-deal-with-ticketmaster-glitches-20120127#ixzz1kiuvubhO

Aren't there always ticketmaster troubles when Madonna tickets first go on sale? Whenever I've tried to get tickets on the first day it's been hell.

Yes, usually, but i have an o2 account so always get priority tickets the day before. Its much less stressful!

Guest groovyguy

Aren't there always ticketmaster troubles when Madonna tickets first go on sale? Whenever I've tried to get tickets on the first day it's been hell.

Never had problems getting tickets from Ticketmaster and we got all our tickets for Madison Square Garden. The only thing is you have to be really quick to accept and pay when they give you the seat numbers. But we have heard about Ticketmaster problems from friends and hope that we won't have any problem this time around.

Will Madonna answer prayers of fans with show in Capital?

Madonna has never performed in Scotland before. Picture: AFP

By DAVID McCANN and LIAM RUDDEN

Published on Saturday 28 January 2012 12:00

SHE’S the world’s top-selling female recording artist and probably the biggest superstar never to perform in Scotland.

But now – if mounting rumours are to be believed – pop icon Madonna is set to put that right with a barnstorming concert at Murrayfield this summer.

The Material Girl could make her Scottish debut in the Capital as part of a tour to promote her 12th studio album MDNA, which is due for release in March.

Grapevine gossip suggests the 53-year-old will take to the Murrayfield stage on July 21, although no tour dates have been confirmed.

News of a possible date broke online yesterday, but neither the Scottish Rugby Union, which runs Murrayfield Stadium, nor Beverley Hills-based events company Live Nation, which represents Madonna, would confirm or deny the speculation.

Live Nation would only say that “there would be something later in the year”.

Madonna, who has sold more than 300 million records worldwide, has never before performed in Scotland but married film director Guy Ritchie at a star- studded Highlands wedding in December 2000.

One self-confessed Madonna superfan in Edinburgh, Scott Anderson, 34, who has watched the US songstress in concert 14 times, said she could sell out Murrayfield Stadium several times over.

“I had heard rumours that this might be happening,” he said.

“I think it’s about time she would play in Scotland and thought there might be a chance because she got married here. She often does play in places where she hasn’t been before and will be guaranteed a sell-out here – she could probably do a couple of nights.

“I hate to think of the money I have spent seeing Madonna over the years but it was worth it every time.”

Councillor Steve Cardownie, Edinburgh’s festivals and events champion, said securing a Madonna concert in the Capital would be a “huge coup”.

“If this is true, this is fantastic news for the city,” he said. “Madonna is the superstar which all the rest try to emulate and if she comes to Murrayfield it will be a sell-out and another feather in Edinburgh’s cap.

“People will travel from all over Scotland and elsewhere. She is the queen of pop.”

He added: “I’ve been fortunate enough to see David Bowie and the Rolling Stones at Murrayfield and Madonna is up there with them. ”

I usually get them but then I'm on the second they go on sale. Then there are the pre-sales through Icon so at least some of her fans have that. I saw the Springsteen thing on the news and they made it out like NO ONE got tickets- so where did they go?

Guest Lovesong

I usually get them but then I'm on the second they go on sale. Then there are the pre-sales through Icon so at least some of her fans have that. I saw the Springsteen thing on the news and they made it out like NO ONE got tickets- so where did they go?

I saw that facebook status from Springsteen's Facebook page and I saw people complaining indeed about not getting tickets, they say that lots of tickets are on http://www.stubhub.com/ that's a site full of scammers!! It's sad, I really hope it wouldn't happen with Madonna, but I doubt it.. ticketmaster sucks, I had a couple of bad experiences with ticketmaster.

I saw that facebook status from Springsteen's Facebook page and I saw people complaining indeed about not getting tickets, they say that lots of tickets are on http://www.stubhub.com/ that's a site full of scammers!! It's sad, I really hope it wouldn't happen with Madonna, but I doubt it.. ticketmaster sucks, I had a couple of bad experiences with ticketmaster.

They have to refund millions for their rip-off processing fees; looks like they are still up to no good.

Never had problems getting tickets from Ticketmaster and we got all our tickets for Madison Square Garden. The only thing is you have to be really quick to accept and pay when they give you the seat numbers. But we have heard about Ticketmaster problems from friends and hope that we won't have any problem this time around.

i've never ever had ticketmaster issues either and like you, i've always got the tix for MSG. I often just take what pops up the first time or two cause after that its harder if you reject the first choices.

Since the RIT I never get my Madonna tickets from the initial public sale. It's a waste of time! I get amazing seats much later on.

Since the RIT I never get my Madonna tickets from the initial public sale. It's a waste of time! I get amazing seats much later on.

Yeah if you wait there's always block of seats released after but I never had the patience. Last time I got them the old fashioned way (elbowing queens in line) though.

That's true! I remember calling Ticketmaster a week before the DWT for the Meadowlands shows and I ended up with 2 floor seats near the middle and @ $125 a piece. Now those seats are in the 300's or higher! :wacko: