Tour 2012

Guest groovyguy

Guest groovyguy

Tour tickets could be on sale next month (MadonnaTribe)

The latest rumoured date for the 2012 comes again from the German press, with reports of a concert between the end of June and the beginning of July at the Lanxess Arena in Cologne.

The interesting bit in the article mentions a tour announcement from Live Nation coming up in the next few weeks with tickets going on sale in the month of December.

On this subject, MadonnaTribe has learnt and can exclusively report that Live Nation is actually working on a plan where tour tickets could be on sale before Christmas.

Furthermore, MadonnaTribe understands that the tour is currently scheduled to visit Europe, North America, South East Asia and also stop Down Under.

An official announcement is certainly close, and it's certainly time to get more and more excited about what's coming up from the Queen of Pop in the very next future. And yes, start saving, too!

the only place i can imagine her being in south east asia is probably thailand. singapore doesnt have a venue large enough for her. malaysia and indonesia would never agree to her performance since they think she's provocative. vietnam sounds unlikely. the rest of the countries like laos and cambodia are too poor to be able to watch her concert.

From MadonnaTribe:

The latest 2012 tour rumours come from Danish tabloid B.T. quoting a record industry insider mentioning that Madonna's next tour will visit Denmark with CASA Arena in Horsens (a 30,000 capacity stadium) as the most likely venue.

However, no contract has been signed yet, they report, and the Parken Stadium in Copenhagen, where Madonna performed in 2009, is apparently also considered as an option.

Furthermore, one of the finalists of the Smirnoff Nightlife Exchange Project reportedly told B.T. that the new tour could start around the beginning of April 2012

Can't wait!! South East Asia! I don't live there but I am excited for her to visit new places.

MANILA would be super-excited for her... she can charge me thousands of dollars, my sister and I will still be there...

the only place i can imagine her being in south east asia is probably thailand. singapore doesnt have a venue large enough for her. malaysia and indonesia would never agree to her performance since they think she's provocative. vietnam sounds unlikely. the rest of the countries like laos and cambodia are too poor to be able to watch her concert.

If there is any place in SouthEast Asia where MADONNA would have no trouble mounting a concert, it would be MANILA... other SEAsian countries are either too conservative, too Muslim or too communist...

So these rumors point 2 an Arena tour rather than STADIUMS :wow:

No, I'd rather say that they suggest a combination of arenas and stadiums.

O2 World in Hamburg is a 16,000 capacity indoor arena.

Lanxess Arena in Cologne is a 20,000 capacity indoor arena.

CASA Arena in Horsens is a 30,000 capacity stadium.

Guest groovyguy

If there is any place in SouthEast Asia where MADONNA would have no trouble mounting a concert, it would be MANILA... other SEAsian countries are either too conservative, too Muslim or too communist...

I think Philippines, Singapore , Thailand. Singapore makes a good "venue" cos' fans from neighboring counrtries such as Malaysia, Indonesia etc can easily see her there.

Guest groovyguy

In The Media: Madonna at O2 World in Hamburg?

Adding more rumoured dates to the upcoming 2012 tour, German tabloid Bild is reporting that Madonna is said to perform at the O2 World in Hamburg on two dates at the end of June/early July next year.

Of course, nothing is confirmed at this point, but for sure another interesting sign of the hype building up around Madonna touring next year!

Thanks to contributor Basti.

No, I'd rather say that they suggest a combination of arenas and stadiums.

I think that would be a good plan. That way, hardcore fans could see the arena shows and casual fans could still do stadiums. If they opt for this route, I bet you arena shows will be a lot higher for ticket prices. Perhaps even passing $400.

Guest northernlad

How ODD that they already have someone uploading tour dates to her website (albeit hidden dates). It would support the December on-sale.

June

11 Zagreb, Croatia (Maksimir Stadion)

14 Milan, Italy (Stadio San Siro)

17 Zurich, Switzerland (Stade Letzigrund)

20, 21 Barcelona, Spain (Palau Sant Jordi)

24 Coimbra, Portugal (Estadio Cidade de Coimbra)

28 Berlin, Germany (O2 Arena)

30 Hamburg, Germany (TBA)

We need to know when the US dates go on sale. Hopefully next year so I wont have to join ICON this year for the presale (so worth it though).

You are too late for that, ICON isn't accepting any new paying members, people with memberships have been upgraded to lifelong memberships with privileges, if you don't have them already, you won't be getting them either...

You are too late for that, ICON isn't accepting any new paying members, people with memberships have been upgraded to lifelong memberships with privileges, if you don't have them already, you won't be getting them either...

Um...I keep on getting emails from them, but I hadn't paid this year and never read them. I guess I am a lifetime member then. Yay!

20, 21 Barcelona, Spain (Palau Sant Jordi)

A return to arenas in Spain? :thumbsup: I hope she does this in the US also.

A return to arenas in Spain? :thumbsup: I hope she does this in the US also.

OMG I hope so too!! I don't want her to do the Dodgers stadium again. I want Staples or the Forum.