Madonna NEW ALBUM Thread: Updates and Rumours

horn

Doesn't that post say the possible title is Mirror & Revolution? I kind of like that title. Different yet descriptive. I don't mind M, but she already has an album named Madonna. I just want it to be a little imaginative.

Very excited about the 17 tracks rumor. That would be so awesome.

The Whore of Babylon thing remains an internet myth.

And apparently Reinvention Tour was Guy R's idea. What a dick!

I knew The Whore of Babylon sounded suss... it's also a bit cliched but in a different way to the putrid Reinvention. I thought you said Guy O there so I was all set to have another reason to give that douche a kicking.

I hate "Little obsession" and i am sure she wouldn't call the new album like that. It's a new era for her, it's been a long while since she hasn't done new music, she wanna come back stronger than before, you can feel it, there's no way she's gonna use anything with "little" in the title, i have the conviction she wants something with a real strong impact, not something "little" or "intimate "in the title, just my feeling but i am certain of that. Time will tell.

"Little Obsessions" is so vile and stupid.

13-14 tracks on the album.

17 tracks have been mastered, and Live Nation wants them all released in some form throughout 2012

I'm here for THIS. :thumbsup:

Confessions on a Dance Floor got a lot of criticism before we knew for certain what the title was. Besides, many titles sound lame until you see the whole concept. I've really no opinion on it at the moment. I'm just happy there's going to be new music and videos next year but I can't make a judgement on a couple of words.

I love MIA but...

::cries:: I was hoping it was just a rumor.

Oh well, what can I do. I've loved everything up until this point. I can't agree with EVERYTHING she's done and I ave loved almost everything. I will mourn til the release, then cringe when I listen to Nicki on the track almost instantaneously every time I hear it. Hopefully an edit without her will circulate fast.

Plus, at least it was news. Maybe she'll just be in the Superbowl performance? Wishful thinking?

now that M.I.A is officially involved i think there may be something to all these conspiracy theories about the "leak". shes the kind of person who'd pull such a thing, leak something horrible and then surprise everyone with a totally different sound.

wishful thinking here of course, but i wouldnt put it past M.I.A (and i mean that in a positive way, of course) if anyone would do something weird like this, its her.

Guest groovyguy

_m_i_a_ M.I.A

summond to NYC by bitchesses > MADONNA and @NICKIMINAJ > cofffffiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee it iz a good day to get me tho trustttt bitches

Cool! LUV M.I.A.

Guest groovyguy

Where are both of them going to fit on the song? I kinda wish only Nicki was involved. I guess MIA brings the hipsters in.

We don't really know what's the final version like. Soon we'll know how they fit in.