Madonna NEW ALBUM Thread: Updates and Rumours

horn

There's a rumor on news-of-madonna that the single could be released on january 16th and go to radio a few days before that date!

That would fit with what MadonnaTribe have said (release in January). DrownedMadonna were a bit more specific, saying that the release is scheduled for early January.

Another rumor said that the radio premiere is on Dec 15th and single release is early Jan. Wish Guy O would keep us informed.He doesn't seem to understand us fans well. Oh well, time will tell. ;)

I could see them doing a December release if they plan to put tour tickets on sale before Christmas. It would definitely add to the hype. Plus, the song would be peaking at radio around the time of the Super Bowl. I agree that she should probably wait until January though since the Christmas season is a hard time to launch a 1st single.

If it's exactly the same but supposedly now lasts 4:43 in length, then how could it not be different?

That's just my guess, I don't believe the rumours that the songs is different, that it will come out in december and the album has 20 songs.

What do you think the finished version of "Give Me All Your Love" will sound like??

I think it will sound drastically different than the demo.There will be some different lyrics,and the song will be structured differently.There will be a hip-hop segment/bridge which is where Nicki delivers her rap.Just my guess ;)

If it's exactly the same but supposedly now lasts 4:43 in length, then how could it not be different?

i would guess it's the same, better mixing, maybe some stronger vocals and a nicki rap which would make it the 4:43...and maybe a more dancey intro like hung up begins. but who knows. apparently we'll soon find out! :)

i would guess it's the same, better mixing, maybe some stronger vocals and a nicki rap which would make it the 4:43...and maybe a more dancey intro like hung up begins.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.examiner.com/pop-music-in-national/martin-solveig-discusses-the-making-of-smash-hit-hello-and-work-with-madonna

Martin Solveig Discusses the Making of SMASH Hit 'Hello' and Work with Madonna: "...I’ve had this crazy opportunity to collaborate with Madonna on her new album and so that kind of thing is so crazy that it implies massive changes of organizations and stuff. And of course I went for it 100% because that’s probably the best artist you can work for as a producer and it’s such a great adventure.

picked up a rumor on twitter, but can't validate a source, so big grains of salt here:

Madonna's new album will be released in 5 March 2012 and it will be called "Little Obsession".

picked up a rumor on twitter, but can't validate a source, so big grains of salt here:

Madonna's new album will be released in 5 March 2012 and it will be called "Little Obsession".

It would be better be called only "Obsession"

Cute title, and believable :thumbsup:

If they confirm the Super Bowl tomorrow, maybe they will also confirm the tour and the album title.

Tickets for London apparently go on sale early december, they should announce it very very soon then.

I SO hope it's true :thumbsup:

But yeah, no source so i will not get too excited...

Not bad. I don't hate it. :)

I actually rather like it. I guess this is another of her quintessential "name album after song on it" jobs. Otherwise what could the Little Obsession refer to - the making of W.E. most springs to mind, cause well it's not like she's been working on this since 2009.