Madonna to perform at Super Bowl! now official!

laroux22

I wonder if maybe they are waiting until tour tickets go on sale to announce this event. Maybe they are hoping the hype from the Super Bowl annoucement will also help promote ticket sales? I almost wonder if the Super Bowl commercials with feature Madonna's music.

Still no confirmation? :lmao: what happened to this Thanksgiving 'announcement'? I watched all that Football for nothing.

:(

Last year, the official confirmation of the half-time act came on the first Sunday after Thanksgiving.

I suppose the same will happen this year.

Last year the official confirmation was on Thanksgiving day, Nov 25th.

http://www.billboard.com/news/black-eyed-peas-playing-super-bowl-halftime-1004130689.story#/news/black-eyed-peas-playing-super-bowl-halftime-1004130689.story

I think it's a questions of days, maybe Madonna's management are trying to coordinate it with the tour announcement.

Guest Not4Pussies

the shadow confirms lol

ingridcasares ingrid casares

I think I'm going to take my son to the Super bowl this year in - I hope I like the teams playing?. I know I will love the half time show!

the shadow confirms lol

I think I'm going to take my son to the Super bowl this year in - I hope I like the teams playing?. I know I will love the half time show!

Ingrid should replace Guy O. At least we'd know what is going on :lol:

the shadow confirms lol

uhm, now that we somehow got a hint of confirmation that MADONNA will be there, why are you all acting like sh*t?

Ingrid isn't really aging very well though :rotfl:

That's very true. She had a very ostridge-esque face. But she has looked more womanly over the past few years. A very big improvement I must say.

ostridge.jpg

ingrid-casares-people-en-espanols-50-most-beautiful-celebration-at-splashlight-studios-red-carpet-may-16-2007-w7Mb6R.jpg

Who can forget this little Denim number (actually, I wish I could void it out of my memory)

0477-Ingrid-Casares.jpg

I'm very happy that she has finally entered the lipstick era

101204ptr_ingridcasares_003.jpg