Madonna to perform at Super Bowl! now official!

laroux22

What is the superbowl?

Whatever it is it's not shown here in the UK

I thought it was on in the UK. But it would be on in the middle of the night because it starts here at 6:30 p.m. East Coast time.

yes...but, is she a legend also for the people that watch the superbowl????

Only us fans think she's a legend but the common people think differently? I see in other websites she's not relevant or too old.

One wrong move in the Superbowl performance and shit can hit the fan. This isn't a typical Madonna fan loving concert.

OH PLEASE. After all Madonna's been through, a Superbowl performance won't MAKE OR BREAK her. And Damita Jo sold better than Hard Candy in the US.

The Joe and Joan Blow types watch Superbowl. Not just Madonna loving fans. Damita Jo was a flop compared to her previous release.

you're being way too over dramatic. just a few nights ago I was watching an author speak about the last remaining icons, naming MJ, MM, elvis.. and the only one living: MADONNA. and believe me, the guy aint a fan. everyone knows she's an icon, they may not like it or hate admitting it, but its just the way it is.

you're being way too over dramatic. just a few nights ago I was watching an author speak about the last remaining icons, naming MJ, MM, elvis.. and the only one living: MADONNA. and believe me, the guy aint a fan. everyone knows she's an icon, they may not like it or hate admitting it, but its just the way it is.

:thumbsup:

Only us fans think she's a legend but the common people think differently? I see in other websites she's not relevant or too old.

One wrong move in the Superbowl performance and shit can hit the fan. This isn't a typical Madonna fan loving concert.

:megamanson:

Seriously, just fuck off. You're not even a proper fan.

shit can hit the fan? if you knew anything about Madonna, the shit has hit the fan 100s of times. her fan base will remain and the trolls will keep checking in here :thumbsup: people that hate her will tell you she's a legend, get a clue.

For someone who thinks GUY WILLIAMS (??) is a legend you sure are denying Madonna her rightful status. You are obviously a troll here to stir shit. She is one of the last people EVERYONE accepts as a legend.

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

Live it Up why don't you go join an anti-Madonna forum? there are a few around (most run by Kylie fans) I think you'll fit there perfectly.

OH GAWD... just because the people you are talking about don't scream when MADONNA enters the stage it doesn't mean they don't acknowledge her as a LEGEND...

Even the ones you are saying that hate her, probably hates her because their favorites like Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber can never surpass her status, believe me, they do not belong to the Superbowl audience as well... Who runs the household when the Superbowl airs? The kids or the parents? If it's the parents, you can be sure they would love to see MADONNA, one of the artist they admire back in the old days and surely if those brats start dissing her, they wil be given a lecture or two when it comes to knowing who are real legends and the real trashes...

a mega manson to you...

OH GAWD... just because the people you are talking about don't scream when MADONNA enters the stage it doesn't mean they don't acknowledge her as a LEGEND...

Even the ones you are saying that hate her, probably hates her because their favorites like Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber can never surpass her status, believe me, they do not belong to the Superbowl audience as well... Who runs the household when the Superbowl airs? The kids or the parents? If it's the parents, you can be sure they would love to see MADONNA, one of the artist they admire back in the old days and surely if those brats start dissing her, they wil be given a lecture or two when it comes to knowing who are real legends and the real trashes...

a mega manson to you...

:clap:

Say it right, mtzl, say it right!

Usually in Uk live on channel 4 or 5

Yeah, like at 3 am a la the Oscars.

What the FUCK is this SHIT? You just get worse and worse, definitely taking the piss here, a shit stirring alias. Being a legend and having current relevance and popularity are two very different things, you either are a legend or you're not, and Madonna reached legend status SOME time ago. :gross:

:lmao:

Well she's no KYLIE, but she'll survive.

:shock: i'm shocked... anyhow, thanks... i just hope MADONNA's performance pushes through...

Why shocked? Credit when it's due! And you've proven yourself over the years to be a true Madonna fan and ultimately that's what matters to all of us. :thumbsup:

And yes I agree, I do hope she performs in the end. I have a good feeling about this!

Please never leave.

Guest bluejean

I really think some people have this backward view of the Superbowl and the people that go to it/watch it. I remember Prince fans panicking for the same reason. The majority of people will welcome Madonna. Madonna is one of those artists like MJ was that people that aren't even fans will go to see because they are known for putting on such a great show. And they will all know the songs (if she does her hits.)

As for Live It Up :lmao: