s e x

coco

Freaking adore that pic COCO.

This is my favorite from the book..

sb_085.jpg

Full SEX book here

PLZ someone send that Barbra Bush, Michelle Bachman/ Palin, and Maggie Gallagher ASAP (like 20x) lol!!

SEX is one of the many things that makes Madonna stand out from all the others. I could not imagine any female singer past or present having the balls to do such a thing, even in todays climate of celebrity sex tapes, let alone 20 years ago. Today it is still well known and well referenced.

Yeah they did great work with the album artwork. Her best ever?

Erotica is my favourite album but the cover always disappointed me. I think the pic at the top is stunning and would have looked great as a cover. I wish it was available in hi res. It would make a great canvas.

what a dreadful time/era to endure what our M went through . she was the skanky satanic wh*re over NIGHT to middle America- compared to being a pop iconic goddess a few weeks before! lol. Wow, there was NEVER such an abrupt shifting of love to loathing over a beloved pop icon like what M went through in late 92-94 :wacko::blink: It was just SO brutal *YET* renewed the fact that she had donkey sized IRON balls which is why that era is so golden and legendary now, and EVERY frothy, dingbat diva now TRIES To take *something* from the Erotica era and make it their own lol! Thats just how monumental Sex/ Erotica ended up being many many years later! at least shes alive and well to see how much fools are now rimming this book inside and out for a piece of it !! lol

she wanted to look like bardot there didnt she? ;)

Bardot and Mansfield combined.