Lourdess is GORGEOUS

elijah

I know this sounds like a funny hing to say but when I saw her as a baby I knew she was going to grow up to be beautiful. Kind of like Liza Minelli was gorgeous as a child and almost outshone her mother in looks yet Judy was still the original and had a star quality which was unmatchable. When I was a child I was fairly mature. A lot more mature than my peers. I sometimes act immature now with fervour for fun. I like having that duality of being deep, introspective and intelligent whilst simultaneously being superficial and obsessed with fashion. I'm guessing that it's the same for Lourdes and her mother...SO to the person that said they're nostalgic for the more mature Lourdes, I wouldn't worry. It's easy to misread people who are intelligent.

I know this sounds like a funny hing to say but when I saw her as a baby I knew she was going to grow up to be beautiful. Kind of like Liza Minelli was gorgeous as a child and almost outshone her mother in looks yet Judy was still the original and had a star quality which was unmatchable. When I was a child I was fairly mature. A lot more mature than my peers. I sometimes act immature now with fervour for fun. I like having that duality of being deep, introspective and intelligent whilst simultaneously being superficial and obsessed with fashion. I'm guessing that it's the same for Lourdes and her mother...SO to the person that said they're nostalgic for the more mature Lourdes, I wouldn't worry. It's easy to misread people who are intelligent.

tumblr_kpwfpbFeKV1qz6f9yo1_500.gif

I wonder how she would look like with her hair dyed blonde.

Gwen Stefani. To me she looks more like her than Madonna, which isnt much of a stretch as Gwen does look a lot like Madonna too, but my god Lourdes really reminds me of Gwen in these pictures.

Edited by Arnotts

• 2 years later...