Lourdess is GORGEOUS

elijah

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Isn't she attending an Arts school in NY. That has to be some kind of interest and path she would be anticipating to perssue.

Maybe she'll learn to decorate the couch she'll be laying on?

Somehow i doubt Madonna would raise a child to simply lounge around spending her money. It goes against what she stands for. Madonna's an independent and productive person, she's not some rich mans wife.

I based what I said on the kids of other famous celebrities. But, maybe Lourdes will be an exception. We'll see.

For her sake, I hope she does have some time of productive career.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I based what I said on the kids of other famous celebrities. But, maybe Lourdes will be an exception. We'll see.

Who cares about other celebrities. Celebrities for the most part are morons who raise moron children. Madonna has never been a moron and i don't see her starting now.

Lola AND Mercy are the new QoLs, do you remember the impromptu little photo sesh Mercy gave the paps in NY a few months back. LOOOOL

Who is Mercy?

Guest vivelareine

WOW!!!! I wonder what her future is? Actress? Model?

I expect she'll have a career progression like Stella McCartney. Her interest and experience in fashion this early and her connections ensure that she'll have an easier passage into high-end fashion than most. The fashion business is much more nepotistic than say the music business, but that doesn't necessarily mean she lacks the talent to succeed on her own. It's likely she'll have her Geldof girl years and entertain a few random business ventures but she seems very family-oriented and conscious of her choices thus far which makes me think that phase won't last long.

I think the kid we have to watch for is David. He has a natural magnetism about him and a charisma that people have already picked up on. If he doesn't fall into either fashion (M has said before that he particularly enjoys her costumes) or music (also that he has memorized her entire discography), it'll shock me.

Her couch.

:lol: I goggled it. That one is not really in the media, so most people don't know what his name is. Or even if its a male or female. I just knew it was M's adopted kid from Africa.

WTF lol the little girl Madonna released a photo of her in her arms, fought to adopt her and won and it um wasn't in the media??

FLOP fan lol

The media just showed Madonna carrying around her adopted kid from Africa, rarely did they mention any info on the kid.

WOW :manson:

I saw all that as a whole lot of noise over nothing. I did not care. So, she wants a kid from Africa. Who cares, I didn't.

You don't need to be POWER HUNGRY to have a career, and Lola doesn't need to be the NEXT MADONNA.

Also, this idea that fans have that Lola will be the ACTRESS MADONNA NEVER WAS winning awards and being some sort of next something is stupid.

She'll probably fall into something in the media/fashion world over time. She's not Paris Hilton, she's not a dumb fucking whore with limited vocab. end.

100%. The girl is smart as a whip and has been for as long as we've seen her. :) She obviously has a passion for the arts, she goes to LaGuardia, can dance and play the piano and has a fashion line. QUEEN OF LIFE LOURDES.

lol when i first saw the pic, i was like what the hell happened to madonna's face? why is it so fat and ugly? and then i realised it was kelly osbourne. lourdes looks a little cher-like in the first pic and madonna-shanti-like in the second pic.

Probably nothing, she's not hungry like Madonna was. She'll be filthy rich her whole life, so she likely will end up like Paris Hilton & Kim Kardashian. The siblings of famous celebrities rarely do anything, they usually just spend money.

Colonel Madonna is no Hilton family trash

she built herself from nothing with steely determination and military discipline

being a fan u should know by now how she's been raising those kids of hers

do u really think she's the type who's gonna allow her children to squander the fortune that it took so much work

to make? Not Madge's style