Madonna NEW ALBUM Thread: Updates and Rumours

horn

Guest Not4Pussies

I was quite excited to read that drownedmadonna album news but now thinking about it that post was sooo written by preston. It includes everything hes hoping for.

Guest groovyguy

Rumours: Madonna’s World Tour 2012

Madonna’s upcoming album release date, April 2012, is still far away, but rumours are already talking about possible locations for her next world tour.

According to Israeli news website Ynet, talks are currently being held to bring Madonna back to Tel Aviv, Israel. According to a source associated with the international production, the requested date is April 2012.

Italian newspaper La Reppublicca reports that Madonna will perform in Milan on June 14 and should be taking place at the San Siro stadium.

Slovenian website portal 24ur talks about a possible date at Zagreb‘s Maksimir stadium next summer.

Spanish website Ventana Indiscreta even mentions Barcelona as a possible destination.

Last month, French magazine Paris Match said Madonna had already booked “Le Stade de France” in Paris for September 2012.

Finally we hear that a concert in Nice is planned at the Charles-Ehrmann stadium, next summer.

All of those are only unconfirmed rumours, but still quite exciting ones…

Rumours: Madonna’s World Tour 2012

Madonna’s upcoming album release date, April 2012, is still far away, but rumours are already talking about possible locations for her next world tour.

According to Israeli news website Ynet, talks are currently being held to bring Madonna back to Tel Aviv, Israel. According to a source associated with the international production, the requested date is April 2012.

Italian newspaper La Reppublicca reports that Madonna will perform in Milan on June 14 and should be taking place at the San Siro stadium.

Slovenian website portal 24ur talks about a possible date at Zagreb‘s Maksimir stadium next summer.

Spanish website Ventana Indiscreta even mentions Barcelona as a possible destination.

Last month, French magazine Paris Match said Madonna had already booked “Le Stade de France” in Paris for September 2012.

Finally we hear that a concert in Nice is planned at the Charles-Ehrmann stadium, next summer.

All of those are only unconfirmed rumours, but still quite exciting ones…

I know it is still very early, however I wouldn't doubt it if Live Nation is already nailing down dates. I do not believe the April one for Israel though - that is way too early. I am guessing she will do Israel at the end of a European leg. I hope she does Istanbul also. They got the shaft last time.

I also don't know about that France date in September if she is indeed doing Milan in June. I mean, how long is this European leg going to be? I thought she would be out of Europe by the time the Olympics start (what a nightmare).

Sorry but that MTK text seems the biggest CRAP ever. I wish it were true, but can you imagine somebody "in the know" just telling what we want to hear?

1. "The lyrics are deeper and more elaborated"

2. "Madonna has adapted finally finding a fresh and edgy sound. This album will be, once again, a new change of direction. But if with "Hard Candy," to wink at the American audience, the result was not so convincing and 100% Madonna, this time we are going to have an extraordinary Madonna-brand sound which will definately be a commercial success".

Sorry but i don't swallow it.

I'm happy with everything he said, (cause I know it's true) he's the one who gave info (100% right) about HC.

The new album will see extraordinary beats and sounds. The production is going to be rich, innovative, sophistacated and elaborated, in much the same way as "Ray of Light" previously. Besides amazing samples, the songs will see also live instruments, mainly guitars.

Well amen, if true.

They are TESTING on single tracks, the collaboration of artists like KiD CuDi, Annie Erin Clark known under the moniker St. Vincent, Nervo and others.

I don't know what this even means. These people will be featured artists? Or does it mean the tracks that these people helped write are being considered for singles?

Most of that sounds good- especially the guitar bits. I loved that about ROL (especially the first four tracks).

Guy O. has not posted any info as of late, I gather?

Not about the album. He commented on Steve Job's death and that's been about it since mid-September.

I don't know what this even means. These people will be featured artists? Or does it mean the tracks that these people helped write are being considered for singles?

i think he meant these people were each given a track to work on to see what they'd come up with?

Guest bluejean

It's funny but I was listening to William Orbits solo stuff and I really don't like it at all, it sounds sort of amateur. He seems to produce better results when he's producing for pop artists. No idea why. And not just Madonna because his work with other artists has also been very good (even the Katie Medula stuff recently.)

Guest Not4Pussies

drownedmadonna guy was correct. woo hoo!!

or then again it could just be a collection of artists/producers that Orbit has mentioned

which have nothing to do with Madonna just to add to the rumors.

or then again it could just be a collection of artists/producers that Orbit has mentionedwhich have nothing to do with Madonna just to add to the rumors.

That seems too much of a coincidence to me. One day we get specific names and the next day we get the same names in Orbit's official Twitter? I think the shit is real and very exciting now. :rosey:

The lyrics are going to be deeper and elaborated. There are some Kabbalistic and spiritual topics, but I defy anyone to find them all! It's funny that after 13 years from the release of "Ray of Light," Madonna and William Orbit are working on a track, whose title reminds of the universe and the sky.

Heaven?

I think Orbit is the insider :lol: re-read the whole thing and see what you think

Guest Not4Pussies

That seems too much of a coincidence to me. One day we get specific names and the next day we get the same names in Orbit's official Twitter? I think the shit is real and very exciting now. :rosey:

that tweet about him working with st vincent and emile is from sep 22

this new info is from this week

that tweet about him working with st vincent and emile is from sep 22

this new info is from this week

I did not realize even though the dates are right there - man, I am a few fries short of a Happy Meal today. Anyway, St. Vincent just released an album last month. Why is she recording now? I think it is for Madonna and that Emile guy's Twitter about "a certain someone's album is going to be amazing" only lends credence to this theory. I'm going to believe it for now.

I would like to note that Emile Haynie posted on Twitter that he was in the recording studio with a children's choir on September 16. Same week Madonna was in the studio. Will one of her tracks have a kid's choir on it? We'll see.

I would like to note that Emile Haynie posted on Twitter that he was in the recording studio with a children's choir on September 16. Same week Madonna was in the studio. Will one of her tracks have a kid's choir on it? We'll see.

Didn't one of the rumors involve a dance song that made use of a choir?

Guest groovyguy

Recap: Rumours on Madonna's new Album - True or False?

The Sound: Their goal: Create some killer innovative electro-pop!

Madonnarama A modern and mostly upbeat sound. The blend of electronica informed by ethnic influences such as oriental music will be compelling as well as memorable. Each song is expected to be catchy, powerful with a fantastic selection of trippy and hazy electronica tingles. After all, William Orbit, responsible for Madonna’s impeccable Ray Of Light as well as some of Music, is all about the subtle little details that make his work quite unique.

Drownedmadonna The new album will see extraordinary beats and sounds. The production is going to be rich, innovative, sophistacated and elaborated, in much the same way as "Ray of Light" previously. Besides amazing samples, the songs will see also live instruments, mainly guitars.

Madonna's album will incorporate a variety of styles including pop, dance-pop, hip-hop and electronic music with some rock guitair riffs. The tracks will mainly consist of up-tempo and dance. Some bits have echoes of Kelis' "Acapella" and Chris Brown's "Beautiful People" in my opinion.

Some vocal effects are added to her voice, but this remains subtle and well styled, the end result won't see an excessive use of vocal editing.

The Producers

Madonnarama Martin Solveig is involved in the project.

He’s currently in London producing some of the tracks on Madonna’s forthcoming album as he tweeted this afternoon…

Madonnarama Jean Baptiste is not working as an independant producer for the album. He was recuited by William Orbit and works closely with his production team to develop Madonna’s new music.

Madonnarama William Orbit is one of the producers of the album. Joining the William Orbit-team is songwriter and record producer Jean Baptiste Kouame who co-produces WØ tracks. Jean-Baptiste worked with plenty of big names including Kelis, Kid Cudi, Rihanna and Macy Gray.

Drownedmadonna You've already heard some information, mainly the involvement of such names as William Orbit and Jean Baptiste Kouame - Madonnarama.com broke the news. You may even have heard some fake rumors too! Here are a few of the facts which I can share at the moment.

William Orbit is the 'wizard', the brain behind the new album, while the Free School, a collective of co-writers and co-producers, with Jean Baptiste Kouame as the primary songwriter, are the "tailors." Jean Baptiste was introduced to Madonna by Benny Benassi.

They are TESTING on single tracks, the collaboration of artists like KiD CuDi, Annie Erin Clark known under the moniker St. Vincent, Nervo and others.

The new album is tentatively seeing the collaboration of producer and hip-hop beat-maker Emile Haynie, known to have previously worked with sucessful big-name artists such as Eminem, Kanye West and KiD CuDi.

William Orbit flew to New York to work on some tracks with Madonna, he then moved on to Los Angeles to work in the studio with the Free School whilst Madonna kept on working in her New York studio. Collectively they've already finished a lot of songs, about 8, but…not enough for the album. Also some of the songs that Jean Baptiste wrote for the Free School's next album have been reworked for Madonna. Now Jean Baptiste and his group flew to New York to work with Madonna in the recording studio and finish the tracks whilst Orbit is currently working in London.

The Lyrics:

Madonnarama Madonna has been working on those for quite awhile. We can expect some personal lyrical content, as well as the “fun and dancing” recurrent theme. William Orbit also co-wrote a few tracks and we all know how consistent and funny our favorite Englishman can be.

For this particular album, William Orbit is also co-writing the lyrics with Madonna, as he did on ROL and Music.

Once the lyrics are finished, they meet up in a professional studio, so they can forge ahead with recording the instrumental version in a professional setting. Finally, the vocals are recorded.

Drownedmadonna The lyrics are going to be deeper and elaborated. There are some Kabbalistic and spiritual topics, but I defy anyone to find them all! It's funny that after 13 years from the release of "Ray of Light," Madonna and William Orbit are working on a track, whose title reminds of the universe and the sky.