Madonna NEW ALBUM Thread: Updates and Rumours

horn

Hope he did not mix "Voices" as well. It's one of the worst mix ever heard on a record, So much bass that it's almost impossible to listen to it.

I couldn't disagree more, although I do know lots of people do not like the distorted bass on that song.

I don't think the mixing is particularly bad on Hard Candy. I think most people here just don't like Timbaland's production, period. I am not one of those people though.

I don't think "Revolver" was mixed well though, I do agree with that judgement. There is something "hollow" about it.

:D I was going to say that myself. If Jocelyn keeps looking better (these recent pics are far from her worst) and Madonna keeps on looking more worked on, they will meet in the middle at some point..

I honestly though this was a photoshop fusion of Madonna and Jocelyn's face but didn't want to say anything.

Sources have exclusively confirmed to MadonnaTribe that confirmed producers of the new album are William Orbit, Solveg and Benny Benassi adding that the sound of the record is definitely pop dance and that at this very moment Nine Tracks of the album are ready.

Further more, as already reported today by MadonnaTribe the first single has already been choosen. It reminds of a cheerleader song featuring two vocal guests: MIA and Nicki Minaj and will also be presented during the SuperBowl appearance.

Photographers Mert and Marcus have been chosen to shoot the new album cover.

The photoshoot is happening towards the end of the year but they have already done the campaign for her coming fragrance called Truth Or Dare (the Madonna fragrance MTribe reported a few years back is finally happening after so many delays!)

In more music news, Madonna is going to put in her WE movie a brand new ballad she has penned and that she performs, but we have been told that at this stage it has not yet been decided if it will also be put on the new record or will remain a WE exclusive.

In other news we have been told the cover of the Harper's Bazaar cover has just been shot by Tom Munro!

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6137

Reliable?? :shock::nocomment:

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

I hope the Benny thing isn't true, but other than that I am pleased.

I don't like Minaj, but an album produced and co-written by Orbit and Soveig sounds totally perfect, and a collaboration with M.I.A is a good thing.

NICKI MINAJ???

"MadonnaTribe has heard some fresh news about Madonna's forthcoming album!

Sources have exclusively confirmed to MadonnaTribe that confirmed producers of the new album are William Orbit, Solveg and Benny Benassi adding that the sound of the record is definitely pop dance and that at this very moment Nine Tracks of the album are ready.

Further more, as already reported today by MadonnaTribe the first single has already been choosen and features two vocal guests: MIA and Nicki Minaj. The song will also be presented during the SuperBowl appearance."

"Sources have confirmed to MadonnaTribe.com that Madonna's performance at the Super Bowl is definitely a go and confirmed! but Tribe can bring you some more exclusive juicy bits on the performance!

At present time Madonna is set to perform five songs and among them the first single from the new album that has already been chosen and we've been told it's perfect for the event. The new single and the album as well will feature two vocal guests: MIA and Nicki Minaj."

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/index.php

I hope this news is untrue. How reliable is madonnatribe?

I really hope the news from Drowned Madonna is true. I d like to have a more sophisticated lp, with Orbit being the main producer and other songwriters joining M and Orbit. Hope Benassi is not true and that there are no guests on this album! A more mature album with a real meaning is long overdue.

Guest groovyguy

I hope the Benny thing isn't true, but other than that I am pleased.

I don't like Minaj, but an album produced and co-written by Orbit and Soveig sounds totally perfect, and a collaboration with M.I.A is a good thing.

Am very pleased with the news esp. abt. the collaboartion with M.I.A. And I don't mind Minaj being featured. Benny is probably involved in the mixing?

Madonnarama can exclusively reveal that the deal is ON!

Madonna will be performing five songs at next year’s Super Bowl XLVI at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis on February 5.

We can also reveal that she will be singing the very first single – a never-heard-before song co-produced by Martin Solveig – from her forthcoming album !

The track is called “Give me all your love” and it’s a very catchy tune...

The performance is supposed to include some heavy choreography with major cheerleading action!

The cheerleaders are about to tumble, dance, jump and stunt while cheering some “M-A-D-O-N-N-A” in the stadium while she sings her new song.

Guest groovyguy

give me all your love :dramatic:

madonna-wants-you-to-give-her-all-your-love-at-next-super-bowl/

It’s not official yet, but Madonnarama can exclusively reveal that the deal is ON!

Madonna will be performing five songs at next year’s Super Bowl XLVI at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis on February 5.

We can also reveal that she will be singing the very first single – a never-heard-before song co-produced by Martin Solveig – from her forthcoming album !

The track is called “Give me all your love” and it’s a very catchy tune.

The performance is supposed to include some heavy choreography with major cheerleading action!

The cheerleaders are about to tumble, dance, jump and stunt while cheering some “M-A-D-O-N-N-A” in the stadium while she sings her new song.

Oh and that also explains one of William Orbit’s recent tweet…

“I hesitate to make a comment about anything musical, y’all might think is a cryptic tease. But will say: \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/”

Madonna will also sing four classic hits from her vast repertoire.

We can also reveal that the rumour about Lady Gaga competing with Madonna to perform at the sport event, is true, but M seems to have got her way.

The Super Bowl is the championship game of the National Football League (NFL), the highest level of professional American football in the United States.