Madonna NEW ALBUM Thread: Updates and Rumours

horn

Guest bluejean

\o/ means hands in the air/excited apparently. So it seems he's extra extra excited about this music, either that or its an indication of lots of "hands in the air" type music (makes sense.)

I dont think he ll get that big check if their lp is not sucess. I m sure he is just excited by the result!!! I hope we'll get another highlight in her career. In a way throughout ROL she was on top. I ll be glad if we relive this.

looking back, what was she on during HC? was it her midlife crisis?

she was having marriage problems...but looking at the S&S tour, she was trying to do things, physical things that she only did when she was really young, or for the first time, so maybe she was having a midlife crisis

and William orbit, without madonna, is nobody.This will bust his career again

looking back, what was she on during HC? was it her midlife crisis?

I think HC was her "Can't be fucked" phase and with her marriage in tatters it was understandable - Hence why she took the backseat and let the producers do most of it.

At least this time she seems to be really excited about the whole recording process.

she was having marriage problems...but looking at the S&S tour, she was trying to do things, physical things that she only did when she was really young, or for the first time, so maybe she was having a midlife crisis

and William orbit, without madonna, is nobody.This will bust his career again

S&S was her divorce therapy.

Hard Candy and S&S were all about just letting loose and having fun. M wasn't trying to take anything too seriously, just wanting to end her contract with WB and her marriage with Guy Richie. After ROL through COADF, I'm sure she didn't want to get too heavy or theatrical, instead looking back on her accomplishments and celebrating (Celebration) her legacy. With her new contract with Live Nation and 4 years worth of incredible stories to tell, this new era will be an incredibly fresh and innovative one for M. She's ready to move forward and fuck the future! ...with her music, that is :shock:

Hard Candy and S&S were all about just letting loose and having fun. M wasn't trying to take anything too seriously, just wanting to end her contract with WB and her marriage with Guy Richie. After ROL through COADF, I'm sure she didn't want to get too heavy or theatrical, instead looking back on her accomplishments and celebrating (Celebration) her legacy. With her new contract with Live Nation and 4 years worth of incredible stories to tell, this new era will be an incredibly fresh and innovative one for M. She's ready to move forward and fuck the future! ...with her music, that is :shock:

I think HC was her escape. She even mentioned that touring helped her stay sane through her marriage's collapse. I guess she was trying to tell herself that life would go on and that she would be free. The album should might as well be called liberation. Her heart was not in it, it was a project that would keep her busy while life happened. At least, it was a more engaging than AL although it lacked any ambition (the most famous Madonna trait).

Guest groovyguy

What does that mean from William Orbit???

twitter.com/#!/WilliamOrbit

WilliamOrbit William Orbit

@ @igr_a means put your hands in the air

18 Oct »

I hesitate to make a comment about anything musical, y'all might think is a cryptic tease. But will say: \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

18 Oct

twitter.com/#!/WilliamOrbit

@ @igr_a means put your hands in the air

18 Oct »

I hesitate to make a comment about anything musical, y'all might think is a cryptic tease. But will say: \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

18 Oct

It looks like the little stick people are about to TAKE A BOW. Perhaps that's SIGNIFICANT. Perhaps NOT.

It looks like the little stick people are about to TAKE A BOW. Perhaps that's SIGNIFICANT. Perhaps NOT.

hands in the air, is that an illuminati thing? :1251:

Guest groovyguy

Isn't Put Your Hands in the Air usually used when a player hits a homerun? In other words, the phrase is used when someone kicks a$$.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

at first i read it like WOWOWOW!

I don't know why everyone is so confused.

It's 7 vaginas with gaping holes.