Madonna NEW ALBUM Thread: Updates and Rumours

horn

Guest groovyguy

Madonna in Milan San Siro in June

According to leading national newspaper la Repubblica. The Milan edition of the newspaper features a story about the music stars stopping at San Siro stadium next year and lists the Queen of Pop with a June 14 concert date.

Madonna will tour in Milan, Italy on June 14, 2012

Il 14 giugno è quella fissata per il ritorno di Madonna, a tre anni dal trionfo pop dello Sticky & Sweet Tour.

Madonna in concert in Milan on June 14, 2012

Madonna torna in Italia, a Milano, il 14 giugno 2012. Una notizia inaspettata che anticipa addirittura l'uscita del nuovo album! Contenti?

Madonna in Milan San Siro in June

According to leading national newspaper la Repubblica. The Milan edition of the newspaper features a story about the music stars stopping at San Siro stadium next year and lists the Queen of Pop with a June 14 concert date.

Madonna will tour in Milan, Italy on June 14, 2012

Il 14 giugno è quella fissata per il ritorno di Madonna, a tre anni dal trionfo pop dello Sticky & Sweet Tour.

Madonna in concert in Milan on June 14, 2012

Madonna torna in Italia, a Milano, il 14 giugno 2012. Una notizia inaspettata che anticipa addirittura l'uscita del nuovo album! Contenti?

wow... so the opening for the 2012 tour may be in Europe...

Guest groovyguy

William Orbit on Twitter...

"A beautiful love song is much better than sex, better than money, wine, better (almost) than love itself ...

That means hang on to your hearts in 2012."

Wonder if Hang On To Your Hearts a song title.

Wonder if Hang On To Your Hearts a song title.

I already suggested that a few days ago and it was completely ignored.

I don't know why people say no it can't be. Look at her other titles 'Time Stood Still','The Look of Love', 'Sorry', 'Promise to Try', 'Miles Away' are all titles that could be easily by someone like Celine Dion or Barbra Streisand. I get fed up with people trashing others on here thinking they know Madonna so much better.

What difference is there between 'Open Your Heart', 'Each Time You Break My Heart' and 'Hang on to your Heart'. Nothing, that's what!

People make such a song and dance out of titles before we've even heard anything.

Dear Madonna's loyal fanatics, I am very much glad to start my collaboration with DrownedMadonna.com. I am an insider, working in the industry, but require anonymity, so just call me MITK aka Man in the Know. I decided to collaborate with this website because of their past exclusives on previous albums and tours, and also due to the new layout which is absolutely fresh, professional and cutting-edge, the perfect format for a leading, modern devoted fansite.

To launch my collaboration with DM I have some interesting news to share on Madonna's upcoming album. You've already heard some information, mainly the involvement of such names as William Orbit and Jean Baptiste Kouame - Madonnarama.com broke the news. You may even have heard some fake rumors too! Here are a few of the facts which I can share at the moment.

William Orbit is the 'wizard', the brain behind the new album, while the Free School, a collective of co-writers and co-producers, with Jean Baptiste Kouame as the primary songwriter, are the "tailors." Jean Baptiste was introduced to Madonna by Benny Benassi.

The new album will see extraordinary beats and sounds. The production is going to be rich, innovative, sophistacated and elaborated, in much the same way as "Ray of Light" previously. Besides amazing samples, the songs will see also live instruments, mainly guitars.

The lyrics are going to be deeper and elaborated. There are some Kabbalistic and spiritual topics, but I defy anyone to find them all! It's funny that after 13 years from the release of "Ray of Light," Madonna and William Orbit are working on a track, whose title reminds of the universe and the sky.

Madonna's album will incorporate a variety of styles including pop, dance-pop, hip-hop and electronic music with some rock guitair riffs. The tracks will mainly consist of up-tempo and dance. Some bits have echoes of Kelis' "Acapella" and Chris Brown's "Beautiful People" in my opinion.

Some vocal effects are added to her voice, but this remains subtle and well styled, the end result won't see an excessive use of vocal editing.

They are TESTING on single tracks, the collaboration of artists like KiD CuDi, Annie Erin Clark known under the moniker St. Vincent, Nervo and others.

The new album is tentatively seeing the collaboration of producer and hip-hop beat-maker Emile Haynie, known to have previously worked with sucessful big-name artists such as Eminem, Kanye West and KiD CuDi.

Madonna has adapted finally finding a fresh and edgy sound. This album will be, once again, a new change of direction. But if with "Hard Candy," to wink at the American audience, the result was not so convincing and 100% Madonna, this time we are going to have an extraordinary Madonna-brand sound which will definately be a commercial success.

William Orbit flew to New York to work on some tracks with Madonna, he then moved on to Los Angeles to work in the studio with the Free School whilst Madonna kept on working in her New York studio. Collectively they've already finished a lot of songs, about 8, but…not enough for the album. Also some of the songs that Jean Baptiste wrote for the Free School's next album have been reworked for Madonna. Now Jean Baptiste and his group flew to New York to work with Madonna in the recording studio and finish the tracks whilst Orbit is currently working in London.The album will be finally mixed between the end of the year and the new year, in Oakland or Las Vegas. William Orbit is expected to fly to the US.

i found this at drownedmadonna. Not sure if its old or already been posted(probably has). Either way i can't wait!!! I think its going to be epic!

Sorry but that MTK text seems the biggest CRAP ever. I wish it were true, but can you imagine somebody "in the know" just telling what we want to hear?

1. "The lyrics are deeper and more elaborated"

2. "Madonna has adapted finally finding a fresh and edgy sound. This album will be, once again, a new change of direction. But if with "Hard Candy," to wink at the American audience, the result was not so convincing and 100% Madonna, this time we are going to have an extraordinary Madonna-brand sound which will definately be a commercial success".

Sorry but i don't swallow it.

I decided to collaborate with this website because of their past exclusives on previous albums and tours, and also due to the new layout which is absolutely fresh, professional and cutting-edge, the perfect format for a leading, modern devoted fansite.

:lmao:

According to this, the album is out in March and she plays in israel in April. Maybe the tour would open there?

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4132927,00.html

Madonna to perform in Israel in 2012?

Two years after rocking Tel Aviv's Yarkon Park, Queen of Pop may return to Jewish state as part of new concert tour

Or Barnea

Published: 10.10.11, 08:17 / Israel Culture

Two years after rocking Tel Aviv's Yarkon Park with two concerts, Madonna may be returning to Israel as early as next year.

Madonna's new album is expected to be released on March 2012. Its first single will be released in the beginning of the year.

The concert tour, which will be launched immediately after the album's release, will be sponsored by Smirnoff Vodka under the banner, "Smirnoff Nightlife Exchange." As part of the cooperation with the brand, a contest will be held between 50 countries asked to select a dancer to present the country's culture and nightlife.

Israel is among the 50 participating countries, and Madonna is expected to cooperate with an Israeli dancer. However, the contest does not guarantee that the singer will perform in each of the countries the dancers come from.

Meanwhile, Ynet has learned that talks are being held to bring Madonna back to Israel. According to a source associated with the international production, the requested date is April 2012.

Madonna's last concerts in Israel were produced by Shuki Weiss together with international concert manager Marek Lieberberg, who will also be in charge of the singer's next tour.

The Queen of Pop performed in Israel on September 1-2, 2009, in two concerts which concluded her Sticky & Sweet tour.

Shuki Weiss' office declined comment.

Eran Baron contributed to this report