Madonna NEW ALBUM Thread: Updates and Rumours

horn

Madonna_Sticky_and_Sweet_Tour_Nov_01_Oakland_01.jpg

I quite like this outfit, but I think the chest fringe should've been a lighter color for contrast. The sketch of this costume looked bad-ass, but it had a more well-defined outline. On stage, it just kind of looked like a black mass. However, this is still one of my faves from this tour.

I know it's too early for an official announcement. But i'd love to hear something else from this proyect... i'd like to hear her finally CONFIRMING William Orbit and the rest of the people involved in the album. "I'm planning to do something different from my last album" or "I have a lot of words and melodies in mind", "I'm listening to a lot of (insert artist) lately". Little crumbs, nothing substantial but at least SOME-fucking-THING to keep us UP. Her last album was released almost 4 fucking years ago.

I'm getting more and more impatient. I imagine the day of the single release and it gives me fucking CHILLS. Fuck W.E. Fuck the cheeks. Fuck the wannabes. GIVE ME MY VADGESTY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

vg5tm8.gif

Edited by Tonight

i wasn't impressed with his recent stuff

but i'm sure m heard something different with whatever he came up with for w.e.

cuz he's been sending her stuff for yrs and she never used any of it

there must've been something interesting this time

Anyone got any examples of Orbit's recent works? I'm hoping it's not the same whale-fart noise he's been peddling since the early nineties. I don't want ROL 2.

Here you can listen samples from his two last albums:

My Oracle Lives Uptown (2009 Album)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/recsradio/radio/B002BH3K52/ref=pd_krex_dp_001_001/188-7596304-5086266?ie=UTF8&track=001&disc=001

Pieces In A Modern Style 2 (2010 Album)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pieces-Modern-Style-William-Orbit/dp/B003U51X7Q

Guest Not4Pussies

@WilliamOrbit: a great love song is better than sex, better than money, better than wine, better (almost) as love itself

WilliamOrbit William Orbit

@LiberatumGlobal this means hang on to your hearts in 2012

Honestly William, give it up. We get it. You're working with Madonna, you get a second wind for your career. Now stop teasing. Athough Time Stood Still IS one of the best ballads EVER.

SECONDED.

I didn't know that the TNBT soundtrack existed, and the first I heard TSS was when a brief instrumental of it was the intro music to the website Beautiful Madonna. I was already hooked.

CHER's RESPONSE ABOUT MADONNA ON TWITTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WORK IT BIATCHRT @iGagaQueen: @Cher What do you wanna say to Madonna with her new upcoming comeback album?

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

CHER's RESPONSE ABOUT MADONNA ON TWITTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WORK IT BIATCHRT @iGagaQueen: @Cher What do you wanna say to Madonna with her new upcoming comeback album?

Poor Cher. I'm reading her Twitter at the moment, so many gems:

"Name 3 silly films u love,but r kinda weird ! 1.Joe Somebody 2.Wag the Dog 3.Ohh? 1 where 3guys go off to dude ranch & look 4 treasure"

"4 any Egyptomainiacs there r2 volumes written by English prof.A God Against The Gods & Return 2 Thebes!U'll hav2 Hunt them down it'll b hard"

"U ask Questions & I try 2b Honest as I can b! Not everything in my life is perfect. I'm not perfect I'm a good Artist & try 2b a good person"

So do you think 'Hang on to your Heart' is the title of the single or the album? Does sound like a single title.

i did think of that.

Well I AM Rob Camilletti :fag:

cher_gl_19jan10_rexfeatures_b_592x888.jpg

oh remember that day Rob?? you know, you had your arm around me the entire day i swear. This girl felt so protected. :inlove: