Madonna NEW ALBUM Thread: Updates and Rumours

horn

OH DEAR GOD!!! please no more Jamie King....HE...IS...FUCKING....BORING....and out of ideas. She has been doing the same "dancing" routine for like 10 years.

Is he the one responsible for the sit up thingy (?!?!?) because yeah Madonna, we know you are super fit and shit and you can do that and it was AMAZING during DWT's Music BUT that doesnt mean you HAVE to do it every fucking time since that time :confused:

"this song is 9 times better than Live To Tell"

"no, it's 10 times better"

"this song is 11 times better than Live To Tell"

"no, it's 10 times better"

Madonna’s 2012 tour is being planned as we speak and it will be different from previous tours. Jamie King, Madonna’s long-time tour collaborator, will no longer be involved.

But, The Examiner isn't the first source that screams credibility.

Alas this is true.

Posted on MadonnaTribe Forum

Madonna working with the Nervo twins :

Nervo: Aww thank you! I actually have some enormous news for you. We’ve just started telling people. Madonna has expressed a great interest in recording one of our songs and William Orbit wants to produce it. That’s like wow, we honestly are so lucky. We couldn’t be more excited.

Jon: Wow is correct, that is seriously amazing.

Nervo: I know!

Jon: I’m thrilled, I can’t even imagine how you guys feel.

Nervo: I know! Its funny, we speak to our parents quite a bit. We always tell them what we’re doing and who we’re working with and they don’t really know of them. I told them Madonna and they jumped for joy so we’re so excited. It’s not 100% confirmed but she has expressed an interest.

Jon: That alone is just amazing. I really hope it goes well.

Nervo: Yeah. Us too, us to

http://jonalisblog.com/2011/09/27/jon-ali-interviews-nervo/

Guest Not4Pussies

The Nervo Twins are fashion models, musicians and songwriters from Australia.[1] Born as twin sisters, Miriam and Olivia began their careers as models in Melbourne, Australia with the Chadwick Models Agency.[2] They were also Ambassadors to the L'Oreal Fashion Festival.[3] By the age of 16 the duo had made a name for themselves on the modelling scene but then they decided to pursue music. They were accepted into the Opera Australia academy but decided instead to opt for a more pop music focused career. Then at the age of 18 a Melbourne-based music producer asked the twins to sing some of his demo songs. They subsequently signed to Sony/ATV Music Publishing and embarked on a successful songwriting career.[4]

The twins began receiving recognition when they wrote "Negotiate with Love" for British pop singer, Rachel Stevens, which reached number ten in 2006. Since then the duo has gone on to write for various artists from around the world including Kesha, Richard Grey, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Ashley Tisdale and even the Pussycat Dolls.[4] However the group are perhaps best known for co-writing David Guetta & Kelly Rowland's number one dance hit, "When Love Takes Over" which would go on to win a Grammy as well as top numerous charts around the world.[5]

In 2010, Nervo played at WMC on the Ultra Main Stage during the Winter Music Conference.[6] In March 2010, Nervo announced a worldwide recording deal with Virgin Records/EMI Music, which includes a joint venture to release new artists they discover and produce.[7] They are represented by William Morris Endeavor for their own DJing activities worldwide.[8] A month later Nervo released their club single "This Kind Of Love" through their independent UK-based, dance record label Loaded Records. It went number one on the world club charts, number two on the music week club charts and number six on the music week pop charts.[9]

In June 2010, Allison Iraheta released "Don't Waste the Pretty, a single co-written by the Nervo Twins. It was well received by a reviewer from Billboard magazine, who wrote "Don't Waste the Pretty deserves to become for Iraheta what 'Whataya Want From Me' was for Adam Lambert -- a breakthrough record for an 'Idol' alum with outsize talent." [10] Also this year the twins worked on records for Kylie Minogue's eleventh Aphrodite,[11] Britney Spears,[12] Cheryl Cole, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Armin Van Buuren[1] and for Kelly Rowland's self-titled, third studio album.[13]

Starting June 16, 2011, the pair will open for Britney Spears on her sixth concert tour, the Femme Fatale Tour, along with Nicki Minaj and Jessie and the Toy Boys.[14]

Recently they wrote the song "Night of Your Life (David Guetta song)" on David Guetta's new album "Nothing but the Beat". Reviews were very favourable, with Popcrush saying "The song is pop music to our ears with its infectious beat and clapping snares that should cause instant butt shaking on the dance floor" and that its "an adrenaline-fueled joint that should put him and Hudson on the top of the dance charts. Bravo!"

They are also currently having an iTunes number one in Sweden with the track they wrote, vocally produced and arranged for Agnes called 'Don't Go Breaking My Heart'

The next tour is obviously going to be a 360 degrees stadium setup that U2 had with their latest tour.

And to promote it Guy Oseary probably will twitt something like "Madonna's so excited, she can't wait for the opening show next week! I had never seen a stage like this before! you fans gonna love it!"

And to promote it Guy Oseary probably will twitt something like "Madonna's we're so excited, she we can't wait for the opening show next week! I had never seen a stage like this before! you fans gonna love it!"

that's more like it :)

I am praying that the Jamie King rumor is true!

I was so over him after DWT...

4 sections to a show is tired already...no we are...sleeping already. She has a back catalog to give us a 5 hour show..and STILL she wouldn't even put a dent into her catalog.

Time to change the game,M!

The Nervo Twins are fashion models, musicians and songwriters from Australia.[1] Born as twin sisters, Miriam and Olivia began their careers as models in Melbourne, Australia with the Chadwick Models Agency.[2] They were also Ambassadors to the L'Oreal Fashion Festival.[3] By the age of 16 the duo had made a name for themselves on the modelling scene but then they decided to pursue music. They were accepted into the Opera Australia academy but decided instead to opt for a more pop music focused career. Then at the age of 18 a Melbourne-based music producer asked the twins to sing some of his demo songs. They subsequently signed to Sony/ATV Music Publishing and embarked on a successful songwriting career.[4]

OK, when I saw the picture it looked very gimmicky - two female leggy blonde model twins from Australia. But if they're classically trained...

Going after the When Love Takes Over writers is a bit obvious (is it THAT good? But at least it isn't Guetta himself), and Rachel Stevens is horribly overrated by those morons at Popjustice, but this sounds interesting.

4 sections to a show is tired already...no we are...sleeping already. She has a back catalog to give us a 5 hour show..and STILL she wouldn't even put a dent into her catalog.

I agree! I'm so tired of the "4 themes/sections" idea....it's time for Madonna to step up her game and present the show in a new way!

I agree! I'm so tired of the "4 themes/sections" idea....it's time for Madonna to step up her game and present the show in a new way!

She's always going to do that, and I have absolutely no problem with it.

Do you expect Madonna to have a 2-story house on stage and play a housewife in all of the 20 songs?

But that's what makes a madonna show a madonna show. Why would she change the IDEA of having 4 parts? WHy cant she just have a new central theme that includes 4 or less parts?

1. She is never going to do a 5 hour show. Ever.

2. 4 sections is tired? Do you prefer 1 where she never changes clothes? Or maybe 8 where she is backstage changing all the time and we get more video interludes and less face time with the real Madonna?

I think 4 is just fine. My only suggestion would be more creative costumes. The football/raver and Old School sections of Sticky & Sweet were just lame. I did like the gypsy and "Candy Shop" ones though.

I like 4 sections to a show, it builds a structure and it seems like 4 different concerts; what bores me is that she kinda repeat some of the themes here and there, like:

TGS Studio 54 segment / CT Disco segment

DWT Cyber-Punk segment / S&ST Futuristic Rave segment

DWT Spanish segment / S&ST Gypsy segment

DWT Ghetto segment / S&ST Gangsta Pimp segment

They're basically the same, while there are so many others to explore.

1. She is never going to do a 5 hour show. Ever.

Exactly! Hardly anyone can do a 5 hours show.

In addition, most audience couldn't stand shows that > 3 hours.

Or maybe 8 where she is backstage changing all the time and we get more video interludes and less face time with the real Madonna?

That's so Mimi.