New Music? New Album Title?

gemini1313

i like ATHENA. rosey.gif

I could imagine M doing an Athena look for the new album. She was like the Goddess of War and Wisdom.

Athena?! :rotfl: She's more like Hera in personality probably.

Although the translation of Madonnas name is 'My lady, a famous warrior who brings victory'.

'2012: A Dance Odyssey'

'Mmagination' (the real title is 'Imagination' but let's put an "M" at the beginning)

'Love Or Something Like It'

'The Story Continues' (this is her fresh new start at Interscope Records....the tale is continuing)

'Energy'

'2012: A Dance Odyssey'

'Mmagination' (the real title is 'Imagination' but let's put an "M" at the beginning)

'Love Or Something Like It'

'The Story Continues' (this is her fresh new start at Interscope Records....the tale is continuing)

'Energy'

LOVE OR SOMETHING LIEK IT thumbs.gif

MPowered? :scared: Good grief what is she, Christina Aguilera now. That's worse than Reinvention and Hard Candy put together.

Really the tradition is to name it after a song on the album, usually the title track/first single.. when she steps out of that it can be disastrous. I'm Breathless was a nice pun, if odd sounding.

Wish she could play with the 2012 theme...u know, for all that Mayan bullshit which is gonna be all over people's minds...Madonna can seize to put a title that kind of goes with that definition of the 2012..but something positive, like life will go on regardless or whatever

The Grandest Utopia :bow:

Absolution :fag:

Endless Inspiration :sassy:

12 Paths to Babylon(if it's 12 tracks or whatever)

Eve's Garden :sassy:

In Her Presence :sassy:

Dj, Play that shit!:lmao:

Edited by deltax

MPowered? :scared: Good grief what is she, Christina Aguilera now. That's worse than Reinvention and Hard Candy put together.

Really the tradition is to name it after a song on the album, usually the title track/first single.. when she steps out of that it can be disastrous. I'm Breathless was a nice pun, if odd sounding.

You're probably on your own with that opinion! :queenbitch:

"(Give Me) All Your Love" is a shit title for a song as well as for an album title!

MPowered >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bionic, Back to Basics, Stripped and Christina Aguilera

You're probably on your own with that opinion! :queenbitch:

No he's not, it sucks. GROSS!

"DJ, Play That Shit" is fabulous :lmao: