The SNL performances (1993) in very good quality

Crystal Coffin

I saw this the first time it aired! It was so exciting to watch! However, the ending of the "Bad Girl" performance is edited. It's not the complete story. At the end of "Bad Girl" and after she thanks everyone, Madonna pulls out a picture of Joey Buttafuoco and yells "Fight the real enemy!" and then proceeds to rip the picture up. She was making fun of Sinead O' Connor who just a week ago performed on SNL and tore up a picture of Pope John Paul after her song. Sinead yelled "Fight the real enemy!" before tearing up the picture.

LOL Madonna is such a bitch. I love her.

Edited by Mario Lopez

who was Joey Buttafuoco ?

Joey Buttafuoco had an affair with then-underage Amy Fisher, who subsequently shot Joey's wife, Mary Jo Buttafuoco, in the face, on May 19, 1992. Although deafened in one ear and her face partially paralyzed, Mary Jo survived the shooting and was able to give a description of a t-shirt her assailant wore. The t-shirt, with the "Complete Auto Body & Fender" logo of Buttafuoco's auto body shop in Baldwin, Nassau County, was a gift from Buttafuoco to Fisher. Buttafuoco realized the implications of the description and accused Fisher as the shooter.

• 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...

The performances were pretty nice, not great... she looked really good, tho!

Shut your mouth.

Two of the all-time great live performances. "Bad Girl" is actually superior to the album version. Just brilliant live stuff.

"Fever" had so many great live performances. Wish she'd do it again on tour.

^^Well that was FOUR years ago when he said that so yeah :lmao:

LOL yea, don't even know why I said that! Now I understand why I have a warning point lol.

Still, they're not my fav performances of all time, but now I can't say enough how AMAZING they both are.

• 2 months later...