Hard Candy Fitness Center Mexico City Launch Nov. 29

runaway

the front page of today's daily mail has a nice pic of madonna with the headline 'is madonna piling on the pounds?' it's a horrible newspaper aimed at the dullest of middle class england and they usually bash madonna at any given opportunity.

Guest Njova25

Madonna just disappoints me with what she chooses to do to her face. I guess I was one of those fools who thought that she was gonna grow old gracefully and not do stupid shit with her face because the sad thing is once you fuck with your face it's never the same after that.

so much CRAP in a single post :lmao:

Madonna uses her IMAGE (so her FACE TOO) in her work, it's part of what she does. Her looks and everything else is part of her body of work, it's not ONLY about the music. I love her music but this doesn't mean I can't "go crazy" if she looks like a fucking sad plastic doll when everything she was before, her attitude etc, was against looking and acting like everybody else.

This thread is not about her music, why are you even posting here if it's the only thing you are interested in?

Um. Because I'm a Madonna fan just like you? :dazed:

How funny that you say you will say whatever you want about her face OVER AND OVER But I can't? You can say what you want. I can as well

And last time I checked , the thread was about the gym , not her face. Which I ENDORSE COMPLETELY :inlove:

I love how her fans now claim her BODY and FACE as a property that they can have a say in :lmao: I guess that's the price of fame. Poor Madonna , not even her fans would give her a break :(

You're the one saying you only care about her music and not her face etc. :lmao:

I said that? Don't put words in my mouth. I like MADONNA. Everything about her , plastic face included. Just because I said she can do with it whatever she wants doesn't mean that I like it ANY LESS or that I don't care about it. :thumbsup:

Anyway I'm not gonna drag this any longer. my opinion on the 'face' issue is clear enough now I think.

Guest Pud Whacker

whats going to happen to the ray of face fighters when madonna turns 60 and 70? they were 13-18 years old when madonna was 40.

she looks BEYOND fabulous.

435be100.jpg

Guest DeadMari

To me she looks perfectly fine. She's older she wasn't gonna be young forever, besides I prefer this than Cher's non-movable botox face....

whats going to happen to the ray of face fighters when madonna turns 60 and 70? they were 13-18 years old when madonna was 40.

she looks BEYOND fabulous.

435be100.jpg

This has NOTHING to do with Madonna turning 60 or 70 and getting old. Again, she had AMAZING work done on her face in the past, now she's just looking scary. I know you love her no matter what, I'm sure you would say the same if she looked like the first two pix.

I love her face in the outtakes of Hard Candy.

Who's that girl? Not Madonna AT ALL. Her eyes are so little now, they were so big back in the day.

article-1334310-0C4998DB000005DC-105_468x468.jpg

She looks ok with make up, but still..

She always looks like she's squinting.

Is it possible to REMOVE cheek implants??

Guest Pud Whacker

This has NOTHING to do with Madonna turning 60 or 70 and getting old. Again, she had AMAZING work done on her face in the past, now she's just looking scary. I know you love her no matter what, I'm sure you would say the same if she looked like the first two pix.

I love her face in the outtakes of Hard Candy.

werent you saying that its not just about madonnas music but also about her face? id say if the last time you loved madonnas face was over 2 years ago and have been disappointed since, its only going to get worse because SHES AGING!!!!

this has everything do with her aging and turning 60 and 70 if her fans cant handle it at 52. and yes, i would love her if she looked like the same two pics but she wouldnt because its 10 years ago, just like she doesnt look like berlin film festival (which everybody hated along with the R&R hall of fame) because its over 2 years ago.

its going to be very rapid now. so love it or leave it.

Guest Pud Whacker

She always looks like she's squinting.

Is it possible to REMOVE cheek implants??

is it possible to remove your brain? thats the more important question. :rotfl:

Well, she gave the husband his pink slip, and it seems like perhaps their relationship was a little toxic. So...

What makes you say that?

is it possible to remove your brain? thats the more important question. :rotfl:

:lol: I don't know why you're attacking me. People have said much worse in this thread...

im just amazed how she could look cheek implanted, cat womaned out in certain pics, yet other days and other pics she looks like she did in 1995!! Its like whatever work she had done seems to heal well over time, and there signs her classic face is fighting like hell to come back- and almost does! Then, boom..she gets some kind of prodecure done that swells up/ butchers up that beautiful face again. :(

werent you saying that its not just about madonnas music but also about her face? id say if the last time you loved madonnas face was over 2 years ago and have been disappointed since, its only going to get worse because SHES AGING!!!!

this has everything do with her aging and turning 60 and 70 if her fans cant handle it at 52. and yes, i would love her if she looked like the same two pics but she wouldnt because its 10 years ago, just like she doesnt look like berlin film festival (which everybody hated along with the R&R hall of fame) because its over 2 years ago.

its going to be very rapid now. so love it or leave it.

Wow :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

This is Madonna a few months before the 2008 nightmare

madonnaAP_250x350.jpg

If she looked like this all the time, people would complain...

Just think of how she looked in 2001

Beautyinsider_madonna_curious.jpg

Madonna_2001.jpg

madonna_with_her_640_high_02.jpg

madonna___guy_ritchie_swept_away__2.jpg

_40137311_madonna_tate300.jpg

Guest Pud Whacker

If she looked like this all the time, people would complain...

Just think of how she looked in 2001

Beautyinsider_madonna_curious.jpg

Madonna_2001.jpg

madonna_with_her_640_high_02.jpg

madonna___guy_ritchie_swept_away__2.jpg

_40137311_madonna_tate300.jpg

oh, all the dingles will swoop in and say - I WOULD LOVE IT!!!

time doesnt stop there freaks. she would be 10 years OLDER!!!! look at the difference of that face from from the 1990 face.

oh, all the dingles will swoop in and say - I WOULD LOVE IT!!!

time doesnt stop there freaks. she would be 10 years OLDER!!!! look at the difference of that face from from the 1990 face.

Looking back it's really shocking how much she was aging in 2001-2002... only god knows what she would look like if she had let the natural process take its course. :blink:

so what? youre stupid but theres not 8 pages on it. :rotfl:

:doh:

:lol: Pub Whacker, don't get a hernia now ...I'm on your side... okay, well, not really, but I'm not as critical as you think I am. I think she looks nice for the most part but I'm opposed to extreme plastic surgery on ANYBODY.

And just FYI pointing out the obvious does not make one stupid ;)