As fans what do you want from Madonna?

erotica blu

She needs a new hair color and hairstyle. That wavy neck-length blond hair is so last decade.

I would like some ballads, something more than the current hot sound.....just some good pop with those magic Madonna hooks.

I would also love her and her management to respect the legacy and start releasing something from the vaults...demos, pics, video out takes...RIT...extra footage from Truth or Dare...any little gems to remind fans of good times and really celebrate her career..still amazed there has been no decent retrospective or official anniversary for 25 years.

Guest bluejean

I want her to delve into her dark side and deliver some dark electro music. It doesn't have to be groundbreaking but perhaps something she hasn't done before. I don't anymore "back to her roots" type stuff, its been good but I think we're over that for now. I want experimental sounds with some more poetic thought provoking and ambiguous lyrics than she has ever done. Not sure exactly what it would sound like but Sanctuary, I Want You, Bedtime Story, Paradise, Impressive Instant all spring to mind.

I want her to delve into her dark side and deliver some dark electro music. It doesn't have to be groundbreaking but perhaps something she hasn't done before. I don't anymore "back to her roots" type stuff, its been good but I think we're over that for now. I want experimental sounds with some more poetic thought provoking and ambiguous lyrics than she has ever done. Not sure exactly what it would sound like but Sanctuary, I Want You, Bedtime Story, Paradise, Impressive Instant all spring to mind.

That would rock.

I have this terrible feeling it is going to be a very long time before we see a new Madonna album. :gross:

Inspired music again, the whole concept for her image and music career. I want her to feel inspired and deliver what she does best, not hiring the hot producer and covering someone else demos. I would totally love to see her on stage with not the same recycled-tired sections. I want to see her passion about creating/getting involved the concept for a tour, instead of just doing 4,902,380 shows just to get the $$$.

I want her to be really Happy and Healthy, so she can be around us for a long time.

In the process a couple of new albums that rule the charts around the world and 2 more ww tours, the first with all new music and the last with her best of.

BUT OMG PLEASE, I want her to change the content of her shows already. No more recycling

I want her to do a video where she's aged 30 years and reflects back upon her life a la Johnny Cash "Hurt". Something less safe and more extreme in her videos and different to the usual grinding around. Has she ever been in ageing make-up before?

Oh and yes I agree, definitely some more ballads.

i'd like an honest, frank autobiography with tons of unseen photos. i want to know about her experiences making each album and how she feels about them now. musically i'd love an album written with joe henry and produced with crystal castles. i know x factor is tacky but i'd love her to be a guest on a madonna night. it does wonders for a stars profile, i feel the younger generations don't know enough about the music and iconography. to some 12 yr olds she's just a 52 yr old mum of four who's had a lot of records out

i'd like an honest, frank autobiography with tons of unseen photos. i want to know about her experiences making each album and how she feels about them now.

This is what I want too!!!