Madonna to appear on David Guetta's new album?

Niitsitapi

David Guetta 'starstruck' by Queen of Pop

David Guetta has revealed that he was "starstruck" during his time in the studio with Madonna.

The 'Sexy Bitch' DJ, who confirmed last year that he was recording a track with the 'Hung Up' star, admitted that he was nervous to meet the singer.

"It was the first time I was properly starstruck," he told the Daily Star.

The song will feature on a repackaged version of his One Love album, for which Guetta is still recording tracks.

On his upcoming collaborations, he said: "I am talking to Rihanna about doing a song but nothing is confirmed."

The deluxe version of One Love is out on October 2.

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a266080/david-guetta-starstruck-by-madonna.html

I think it will be the Revolver Remix. Makes sense. It didn't nothing chartwise so may as well have a stab at breathing some life into it. Not that I like the mix!

Probably. I haven't heard about her and David working on anything else together unless they managed to keep it super secret.

Guest chatty kathy

It's something recorded during the 'Celebration' sessions, and she didn't feel she wanted it added to her GH cd.

He said can I use it. She said go ahead.

BOOM! There's Guetta's rumoured about for months, new track w/Madonna.

Guest chatty kathy

I'm not sure. Now that you mention it, anyone know off hand how 'celebration' is handled?

I'm not sure the proper credit on his other cd's either. He uses different vocalist.

Tired of hearing Guetta going on about this track. With the way he’s hyped it, the final product will undoubtedly disappoint. If its was so wonderful it would have been on Celebration, would it not?

I'm not sure. Now that you mention it, anyone know off hand how 'celebration' is handled?

I'm not sure the proper credit on his other cd's either. He uses different vocalist.

Tired of hearing Guetta going on about this track. With the way he’s hyped it, the final product will undoubtedly disappoint. If its was so wonderful it would have been on Celebration, would it not?

What makes you so sure he isnt talking about his Revolver remix?

I don't know where else but we already have a deluxe, re-issued version of "one love album" already in my country.

I doubt there will be yet another re-issue, no matter of many track he recorded, the album has getting pre-historic already.

In any case is a new album (or re-issue) Madonna would give a shit track to his collection (aka Revolver, So cool) :demonic:

Guest chatty kathy

What makes you so sure he isnt talking about his Revolver remix?

I'm not sure at all. Maybe it is 'Revolver' remixed again and again.

He could add it to the deluxe edition.

But the man obviously needs a press agent or a spokesperson. :lmao:

David Guetta is planning on re-releasing his smash album “One Love” and he’s getting help from the Queen of Pop.

According to the Daily Star, Madonna is set to be featured on the upcoming repackage. The French DJ superstar went into the studio with the 52-year-old pop queen for a new song.

“It was the first time I was properly star-struck,” Guetta said about the experience.

Guetta and Madonna previously collaborated on a remix for her last single, “Revolver.” Originally an electro-pop track featuring Lil Wayne off her “Celebration” compilation, Guetta’s “One Love” remix of the track earned Madonna a top 5 single on the dance chart.

Guetta is working on getting other artists to collaborate for the new edition of “One Love,” including Rihanna. “I am talking to Rihanna about doing a song but nothing is confirmed,” he said.

“One Love” already earned Guetta the worldwide hits “When Love Takes Over” with Kelly Rowland, “Sexy B—-” with Akon, and “Getting’ Over You” with Chris Willis, Fergie and LMFAO.

The upcoming special edition of “One Love” is set to be released on October 2nd.

AHN

Guest bluejean

I think the person who wrote this article has filled in too many blanks with wrong information.

For eg, if he's "talking to Rihanna" about doing a song there's no way it will be on an album released in 6 weeks time. Albums are usually ready for mixing, mastering and then packaging several months before they hit the shelves.

David Guetta is planning on re-releasing his smash album “One Love” and he’s getting help from the Queen of Pop.

According to the Daily Star, Madonna is set to be featured on the upcoming repackage. The French DJ superstar went into the studio with the 52-year-old pop queen for a new song.

“It was the first time I was properly star-struck,” Guetta said about the experience.

Guetta and Madonna previously collaborated on a remix for her last single, “Revolver.” Originally an electro-pop track featuring Lil Wayne off her “Celebration” compilation, Guetta’s “One Love” remix of the track earned Madonna a top 5 single on the dance chart.

Guetta is working on getting other artists to collaborate for the new edition of “One Love,” including Rihanna. “I am talking to Rihanna about doing a song but nothing is confirmed,” he said.

“One Love” already earned Guetta the worldwide hits “When Love Takes Over” with Kelly Rowland, “Sexy B—-” with Akon, and “Getting’ Over You” with Chris Willis, Fergie and LMFAO.

The upcoming special edition of “One Love” is set to be released on October 2nd.

AHN

So I guess thats a no to revolver remix?

The track is confirmed as "Revolver".

It's his "One Love" remix featuring the Li' Wayne rap.

On the album, the track clocks in at 3:19.

No new track.

Sorry.

Tracklisting below:

1. Sexy Bitch (Feat Akon) - David Guetta - Akon

2. Gettin' Over You (Feat Fergie & Lmfao) David Guetta - Fergie - Chris Willis

3. Memories (Feat Kid Cudi) - David Guetta - Kid Cudi

4. On The Dancefloor (Feat Will.I.Am & Apl De Ap) David Guetta - Apl De Ap - Will.I.Am

5. When Love Takes Over (Feat. Kelly Rowland) - David Guetta - Kelly Rowland

6. Choose (Feat Ne-Yo & Kelly Rowland) - David Guetta - Ne-Yo - Kelly Rowland

7. Revolver (Madonna vs. David Guetta feat. Lil' Wayne) (One Love Remix) Madonna

8. Missing You (Feat Novel) - David Guetta - Novel

9. One Love (Feat Estelle) David Guetta - Estelle

10. It 's The Way You Love Me (Feat Kelly Rowland) - David Guetta - Kelly Rowland

11. Love Is Gone (Fred Riester & Joachim Garraud Remix Radio Edit) David Guetta - Chris Willis - Joachim Garraud

12. Acapella Kelis

l13. I Gotta Feeling (Fmif Remix Edit) The Black Eyed Peas

14. Sound Of Letting Go (Feat Chris Willis) David Guetta - Tocadisco - Chris Willis 3:47

15. I Wanna Go Crazy (Feat Will.I.Am)

No new track.

Sorry.

Tracklisting below:

7. Revolver (Madonna vs. David Guetta feat. Lil' Wayne) (One Love Remix) Madonna

:doh:

:doh:

I really hope it's not Revolver - feel a bit conned if it is as it does sound like Guetta is pushing a 'NEW' song that isn't already out there....

I was praying for a great radio song that would do for M what Beautiful Stranger did for her in 1999 - e.g. fill in the gap between albums and remind radio how GREAT she is in a quiet time musically for her .

Still until it's officially confirmed as Revolver I can keep hoping ;}

No new track.

Sorry.

Tracklisting below:

1. Sexy Bitch (Feat Akon) - David Guetta - Akon

2. Gettin' Over You (Feat Fergie & Lmfao) David Guetta - Fergie - Chris Willis

3. Memories (Feat Kid Cudi) - David Guetta - Kid Cudi

4. On The Dancefloor (Feat Will.I.Am & Apl De Ap) David Guetta - Apl De Ap - Will.I.Am

5. When Love Takes Over (Feat. Kelly Rowland) - David Guetta - Kelly Rowland

6. Choose (Feat Ne-Yo & Kelly Rowland) - David Guetta - Ne-Yo - Kelly Rowland

8. Missing You (Feat Novel) - David Guetta - Novel

9. One Love (Feat Estelle) David Guetta - Estelle

10. It 's The Way You Love Me (Feat Kelly Rowland) - David Guetta - Kelly Rowland

11. Love Is Gone (Fred Riester & Joachim Garraud Remix Radio Edit) David Guetta - Chris Willis - Joachim Garraud

12. Acapella Kelis

l13. I Gotta Feeling (Fmif Remix Edit) The Black Eyed Peas

14. Sound Of Letting Go (Feat Chris Willis) David Guetta - Tocadisco - Chris Willis 3:47

15. I Wanna Go Crazy (Feat Will.I.Am)

Where is this tracklist from please?

Where is this tracklist from please?

I can't find the tracklist online so hoping it's fake.

Also if Guetta has only reworked Revolver would he have worked with M in the studio? He didn't record the original vocal and she didn't re record it with him so I guess she wouldn't turn up and meet Guetta to hear a remix?

I really think if he was nervous working with or meeting her it has to mean a new single... That's what I'm hoping for anyhow

does anyone know if Guy O has commented on it?

I can't find the tracklist online so hoping it's fake.

Also if Guetta has only reworked Revolver would he have worked with M in the studio? He didn't record the original vocal and she didn't re record it with him so I guess she wouldn't turn up and meet Guetta to hear a remix?

I really think if he was nervous working with or meeting her it has to mean a new single... That's what I'm hoping for anyhow

does anyone know if Guy O has commented on it?

This is what makes me think it must be a new song. Madonna doesn't go to the studio with remixers.

Guy O hasn't commented yet, I'm watching his twitter every moment now :D