Attention Shoppers! Sexy Bitch alert in aisle 3

acko

Guest Pud Whacker

Too bad the casual fans will never see this footage. I think she looks amazing!

um, the world saw it. this is the performance her hideous ugly fucking farckle fans said she was doing too much. remember?

Guest chatty kathy

um, the world saw it. this is the performance her hideous ugly fucking farckle fans said she was doing too much. remember?

Doing too much? I missed that brouhaha thank goodness.

Guest Pud Whacker

Doing too much? I missed that brouhaha thank goodness.

oh yes, it was a CHRONIC complaint of the fans. now they love it. techjunckie, dago, all those people. they ere still HUNG UP on reinvention.

Guest Pud Whacker

Oh Pud :wacko: , actually THIS IS my favorite momento from the concert/DVD.

yeah, i said you all love it now. :thumbsup:

i was talking about then - from the ema's to the promo, to the grammys, through the tour. oh shes so lazy, its the same routine, why doesnt she change it...all that shyt.

yeah, i said you all love it now. :thumbsup:

i was talking about then - from the ema's to the promo, to the grammys, through the tour. oh shes so lazy, its the same routine, why doesnt she change it...all that shyt.

No, surely wasn't me. I love it now and since day one. The Confessions and the RIT (yes) are my two favorite eras from the 00's.

OMG!! Great fucking pics MadFan! Somehow I feel like I've gotten more up close and personal with Madge's va-jay-jay after seeing these pics than after seeing the Sex book. :lol:

I'd consider the CT performance of HU to be a highlight in her career. Fantastic on every level! :bow:

And Pud, it's been 5 years so this appreciation is actually right on schedule! ;) I'm eagerly awaiting the thread in 2013 that will be "I wish Madonna...........like she did with Sticky and Sweet. I miss THAT Madonna." lol You know how the farckles roll 'round here. ;)

I was blessed enough 2 stare right up her camel toe at Wembley arena, front row catwalk.

Well actually second row but I wasn't having that so I climbed over row one very time she

came 2 the front & annoyed the fuck out of security...they r so uptight in England. They made

me feel like a sucha general admission peasant with a £160 ticket. :fag:

Anyway HECTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Post ur boombox video..I remember u made a fantastic one!!!

Another recording in NY at a another show from the screens. That's me briefly at 0:49 with the camera in front of her :wow: She was a bitch in HEAT! :dramatic:

And I took this photo Madfan posted. It was in Philly.

zzzzzz.jpg