Greyson Michael Chance doesnt know

akurren

Guest Pud Whacker

yes, i know. i didnt mean that you were taking it personally - i meant - dont let it get to you.

ive been crucified personally on madonna boards over a hundred years because i said something about someones sacred star. people feel like they know you. they frighten me. :lol:

Guest jamesshot

Well, it's just a KID playing a fucking PIANO talking about who inspires him :dazed:

All of a sudden he's AWFUL and UNWATCHABLE and DUMB and the world is turning unevenly on it's AXIS because he is unaware of Madonna.

You can't do ANYTHING in this world with out some gays ready to blow you away with the wind from their fast flapping limp wrists :lmao:

I don't think anyone is being THAT DIRE about this. Sheesh. Take your own advice and chill. Maybe I was wrong but I wasn't reading most comments about this queen thinking anyone was seriously upset he didn't know who Madonna was.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

yes, i know. i didnt mean that you were taking it personally - i meant - dont let it get to you.

ive been crucified personally on madonna boards over a hundred years because i said something about someones sacred star. people feel like they know you. they frighten me. :lol:

Mmm Hmmm!

Guest Pud Whacker

Mmm Hmmm!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMadonna. :rotfl:

now send a pic of your hole spread wide and balls dangling.

^ gets me in more trouble with the mentally disabled. :ass:

From the Book of Sticky & Sweet (Verses 6:19-20)

"With blazing fury, The Loons will take revenge on those who do not know Madonna,

and on those who refuse to obey the gospel of our Lord and Savior Madonna; Be it man, woman, or CHILD."

Forgive them, Madonna, for they know not what they do.

May Little Greyson find wisdom and enlightenment in his quest to

establish a relationship with you, Our Savior. Amen.

Madonna-and-Mercy.jpg

Guest jamesshot

[/b]

Forgive them, Madonna, for they know not what they do.

May Little Greyson find wisdom and enlightenment in his quest to

establish a relationship with you, Our Savior. Amen.

Madonna-and-Mercy.jpg

For those who do not know our Savior Madonna shall have their flesh impaled with a thousand conical bras and be banished to the land of Pink Demonic elephants and arsenic laced lemonade FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Yall are acting like 12 is so young. That's middle school. I could see if Madonna hasn't been around for 10 years. I just don't believe he's never heard of her.

And I suspect he's a big queer homo. That's all.

Guest Genie

I'm sorry but thinking a 12 year old needs to be aware of their favorite artist's inspirations is just fucking ridiculous. HE'S 12 YEARS OLD PEOPLE. I don't understand why some people are shocked and appalled when other people don't have the same life experiences or knowledge as they do. I listened to madonna beginning at 10. I didn't know who the fuck she listened to or was inspired by. I didn't even know what the word "inspiration" MEANT back then. And I thought Madonna was SPANISH!

I joined this forum at like 11 (diff account) and I knew of Madonna from a extremely young age, nobody pushed it on to me, I discovered her. ITS NOT FUCKING HARD TO DO SHE'S THE QUEEN OF POP. If he doesn't know who Madonna is he needs to fuck off. Every English speaking person who listens to music KNOWS WHO MADONNA IS.

You think learning about Madonna is essential to kids knowledge?

ROTFL.

I love this place :lmao:

Sit here chile. At this crucial age of 10 years old, I need to teach you about not lying, the difference between right and wrong and... MADONNA *pulls out Sour Candy CD* :rolleyes:

I think in this day and age parents have a little MORE to think about than giving their children POP CULTURE lessons.

I joined this forum at like 11 (diff account) and I knew of Madonna from a extremely young age, nobody pushed it on to me, I discovered her. ITS NOT FUCKING HARD TO DO SHE'S THE QUEEN OF POP. If he doesn't know who Madonna is he needs to fuck off. Every English speaking person who listens to music KNOWS WHO MADONNA IS.

:thumbsup:

The real reason we are getting upset over this kid not knowing who Madonna is....

Because it means we are getting fucking OLD! :lol:

I do have to wonder though if this quote is for real. I mean when you think about it by the age of 12 you would have had to have blocked out SOOOOOO much pop culture in your life to not know at least the name "Madonna". And being a fan of Gaga he obviously is exposed to the world of pop.

I was born in 82. I would fucking be ashamed of myself if I didnt know who Elvis was by the age of 12, and there was alot less media being shoved in everyones faces back then like there is now, and I still knew who he was for as long as I can recall.

I'm sorry but thinking a 12 year old needs to be aware of their favorite artist's inspirations is just fucking ridiculous. HE'S 12 YEARS OLD PEOPLE. I don't understand why some people are shocked and appalled when other people don't have the same life experiences or knowledge as they do. I listened to madonna beginning at 10. I didn't know who the fuck she listened to or was inspired by. I didn't even know what the word "inspiration" MEANT back then. And I thought Madonna was SPANISH!

oh wow that reminds me, I was a Madonna fan for a couple of years before I even heard her speak. First time was at the 1989 MTV awards and she sounded snooty so I thought maybe she was British. LOL I was a kid and didn't really care. It can be hard to remember being that young, but when you are that age you pick a favorite actor after seeing one movie, pick a favorite singer and know 2 songs by them, etc. I agree, give this kid a break.

What I find it hard to believe that a GAGA fan would not know who Madonna is...come on, either the kids lying or he just woke up from a 12 year coma!! I have yet to read an article or see an interview on the b#tch that doesn't make at least one Madonna reference!!

Guest dicktracy

Sis, I was an OBVIOUS SEXUALLY DEVIANT HOMOSEXUAL by age 8, okay? :chuckle:

I never tried to hide my musical preferences to "prove my masculinity" ...So I'm not the best example.

The boy probably doesn't know who Madge is... why is that so hard to grasp?

Regardless of his sexual preferrence (which is irrelevant), I sense a bit of spite. He calls Lady G his inspiration so he MUST have read or heard the inumerous times she's been called the new Madonna. He's 12 but he is not retarded. If this wasn't the Internet age I would even consider the validity of his statement. But c'mon!

Regardless of his sexual preferrence (which is irrelevant), I sense a bit of spite. He calls Lady G his inspiration so he MUST have read or heard the inumerous times she's been called the new Madonna. He's 12 but he is not retarded. If this wasn't the Internet age I would even consider the validity of his statement. But c'mon!

I tend to agree with you.

I just saw that this kid became a Gaga fan after watching her VMA performance. If he watched that he had to have seen Madonna's MJ speech for crying out loud so I still have to wonder if this is a load of crap.

I just saw that this kid became a Gaga fan after watching her VMA performance. If he watched that he had to have seen Madonna's MJ speech for crying out loud so I still have to wonder if this is a load of crap.

Madonna wasnt introduced for her speech in the first place. Second, why a 12yo kid would bother listen to a SERIOUS speech about a dead artist? he would just put youtube on and skip to the pop performances. :snore:

I caught the Ellen show the other day with this kid on it as it's shown in Ireland a couple of weeks after the States and Ellen never mentioned Madonna to him!

I'm sure he knows who Madonna is. My little nieces and nephews know who she is and they are his age and younger and I will add, sheltered. Madonna is always on the news and on the internet and Lady Gaga is constantly compared to Madonna.

Now, what I want to know is, who is this kid?? Is he that youtube kid that did the Paparazzi talent show performance? Oh boy. Finish school, kid.

Edited by stumble upon