Madonna Has A Sexy Surprise/INTERVIEW photoshoot

moe

Guest jl6er

MADONNA!!!!!!!!

All about lighting.

Even the mole is clearly visible when you darken and level down the image so much...

These photos have caught everybodys attention! Madonna put everyone (male and female) in their places with one magazine photoshoot. This shoot is up their with her best - its Herb Ritts quality and I am in love all over again! Quitting music? Great new shoot? She knows how to get them to come to her - she is still extremely relevent!

Guest groovyguy

Look no Photoshop: Madonna ditches the airbrush as she poses confidently in

her undies like a model half her age

Source Link: Daily Mail Online

With the indentations left by fishnets still visible across her midriff, here is the proof that Madonna is still confident enough in her figure to do

away with the airbrush.

Admittedly the soft lighting must have helped create these rather appealing shots.

But this is Madonna in all her glory, smouldering into the camera like a model half her 51 years. :bow:

She seductively tugs at her underwear, kisses a crucifix - she just can't resist, can she? - and puts on an eye-patch in her latest spread for

Interview magazine.

It comes as a surprise to see the Queen of Pop in a more natural light, especially as she's appeared in so many airbrushed campaigns over the years,

recently for the likes of Louis Vuitton.

But she has been looking more youthful than ever of late, notwithstanding a few unfortunate pictures of her arms.

Now she can add to her repertoire these impressive new photographs were shot by Mert Atlas and Marcus Piggot for a spread in the June edition of

Interview magazine.

In another pose she controversially kisses a crucifix - not the first time she has played with the religious symbol - while in another she wears an eye

patch.

Admittedly her arms to appear less sinewy than normal - but that's nothing that a bit of good lighting can't fix.

In the interview Madonna speaks to American film director Gus Van Sant and reveals she is now heavily focused on her film career and doesn't have the

energy to sing any more.

Read more:

http://www.dailymail...nna-finally-...

Between this and your wildly unfunny comment in the "MADONNA QUITS MUSIC" thread, I've had enough. The joke got old say, back in 200-effing-9. I asked you nicely if you'd tone the crap down in the mod thread months ago and you said it was all just a big EYE-RAW-NICK joke. Yeah okay. Queen Bitch, what happened to you. You were so witty and essential to the forum's overall sense of humor. You used to make me laugh, now you make me wanna ban you.

One more dose of verbal-diarrhea from you and I will make MadonnaNation history by being the first moderator to suspend another moderator. And unless Svperstar or Hector comes in to stop me, you better believe I am serious.

DON'T CALL MY NAME.

PS. Lady Gaga fails at life.

:rotfl:

Where would we be without Justice Miguel? :inlove:

I'm assuming you're suggesting that's not true...but it's not as ridiculous as you think considering some recent candids.

gwyneth-arod-madonna-11148-3preview.jpg

With the right make up prep, good lighting and a good photographer...I don't think it requires a huge stretch of imagination.

:thumbsup:

20100304-madonna-radd-grey-goose-soho-los-angeles-01.jpg

So when is the magazine out?

yes when? There's always some anonymous fags that beat me 2 it at the International Magazine Store if I don't call in advance.