Madonna Has A Sexy Surprise/INTERVIEW photoshoot

moe

THIS IS HER BEST PHOTOSHOOT IN AGES. MERT&MARCUS ARE BETTER THAN STEVEN KLEIN AND MUNRO

Guest chatty kathy

THIS IS HER BEST PHOTOSHOOT IN AGES. MERT&MARCUS ARE BETTER THAN STEVEN KLEIN AND MUNRO

As much as I love Klein, I think he and Madonna have reached a creative peak. The D&G campaign was great, but this shits all over that. They need to chill and take a break from each other, for a while.

That Mert & Marcus photoshoot video, even made me like that Guetta mix of Revolver a little bit. :lol:

The photoshoot is everything, and i mean everything.

Every album, look, re-invention, persona, is included though-out that shoot. It's a collage. It's Madonna.

That has to be one of the less plastic Madonna interviews I've read in a long time. I loved how natural and random the convo took place and it just flowed.

Loved the bit on Sean! Loved reading how the movie is challenging her. I really hope it does well. You can tell it means a lot to her and she's trying to cover all bases. She's doing her homework.

That has to be one of the less plastic Madonna interviews I've read in a long time. I loved how natural and random the convo took place and it just flowed.

Loved the bit on Sean! Loved reading how the movie is challenging her. I really hope it does well. You can tell it means a lot to her and she's trying to cover all bases. She's doing her homework.

I agree. I thought the interview was wonderful and free flowing. I wasn't really expecting that, since I found out Gus Van Sant was a part of it. He's one of the most dull people who ever lived, but he came across as genuinely interested in her, as a person and artist. The bits about the upcoming film were great. I loved the insight into her creative process, and all the challenges she's facing. I really feel this film will be incredible for her. I was floored when she said the guy who shot The Lives of Others, will be her cinematographer. That film was incredible visually. I can't wait.

I'm glad she's taking her time with the music. She'll have so much more to express when she finally gets into the studio. :thumbsup:

I'm still speechless about those pics. incredible !!! i can't believe it. What she has done? She stepped back in time, she turned back time...I don't know I am so surprised about it.

These shots did turn out great. :wow: Wish they were for an album.

VAN SANT: I did. Sean [Penn] was amazing.

MADONNA: He is amazing.

I am willing to bet this man is still the love of her life in many ways.

God, this woman sets the bar for being fabulous so high. Many female stars and starlets will have nightmares.

Is it just me or does she look like Nadia Auermann in the picture with the eye patch?

I caught that too. :thumbsup:

what the fuck?!?!

I am UNENDINGLY speechless right now. what the fuck?!?!

Oh my GOD, Madonna. 80s Madonna, 90s Madonna. 2000s and BEYOND MADONNA :wow: whew chald! MADONNA and ONNA AND BEYONDA!!!

I love her so much. :inlove:

Guest Pud Whacker

God, this woman sets the bar for being fabulous so high. Many female stars and starlets will have nightmares.

Is it just me or does she look like Nadia Auermann in the picture with the eye patch?

thumbing through a magazine in 1995, i thought that about this photo - i didnt even recognize that this was madonna:

meiselsession4.jpg

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Sounds like this new movie is going to take up most of her time this year. Probably won't see an album for a while.

http://www.stylelist...rview-magazine/

madonna-interview-mag-cover-240ls050310.jpg

madonna-interview-mag-590ls0503010.jpg

Madonna Rocks an Eye Patch for Interview Magazine

In an unprecedented career move, Madonna is covering up -- well, her eye, at least.

In the May issue of Interview magazine, the Material Mom, who also appears on the cover, is seen striking a pose with one of her peepers modestly covered by an eye patch.

Though she's known for setting trends, 51-year-old Madonna seems to have pirated the look from fellow one-named wonder Rihanna, who rocked an eye patch during her 2008 American Music Awards performance and in last year's "Wait Your Turn" video.

For the rest of the Interview shoot -- photographed by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott -- Madonna borrowed liberally from herself: The entertainer is adorned in heavy chain-link necklaces and bracelets reminiscent of the bangles she wore in her photo shoot with Gary Heery for her 1983 debut album.

And, in other nodes to her past, the sultry singer flashes a ladylike strapped corset and a black-lace glove, which she helped make popular back in her boy-toy days.

Madonna, who discusses her early career with the magazine, is set to launch a line of fashions for juniors for Macy's in August and will release a collection of sunglasses with Dolce & Gabbana this month.

No word on whether the collection will expand to include eye patches.

Fucking WOW.