"Glee": The Power of Madonna

HolidayGuy

Guest Pud Whacker

did they show a the celebration ad during the break? That would have made it complete. :fag:

it was perfect. that sue bytch is the greatest ever.

Guest Pud Whacker

Does she always wear tracksuits or was that part of the madonna tribute?

listen, i have no idea - last night was my first and only glee. unless madonna is involved again. that sue bytch is like one of us acko!!!! it was hilarious. i couldnt stop laughing.

listen, i have no idea - last night was my first and only glee. unless madonna is involved again. that sue bytch is like one of us acko!!!! it was hilarious. i couldnt stop laughing.

I loved it when she started talking about True Blue in 1986.. :chuckle:

Sue Sylvester is my age then.. :fag:

http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/news/newsPage.cgi?news08030

GLEE’S MADONNA POWER LANDS AT #1

Third Columbia Compilation Beats Out AC/DC for Top Spot

April 21, 2010

The combined Power of Glee and Madonna will result in a chart-topping debut for Columbia’s third compilation of songs from Ryan Murphy’s pop zeitgeist show on Fox.

With last night’s episode revealing Sue Sylvester’s lifelong obsession with the Material Girl, as well as seven set-pieces incorporating some of her biggest hits, Glee: The Power of Madonna will bow at #1 on next week’s chart with a total of 100-120k.

That’s based on one-day sales reports from retailers around the country who haven’t transformed their stores into Jamba Juice locations. With the album #1 at iTunes, and six of its seven tracks in the Top 100, including “Like a Prayer” at #3, it remains to be seen how physical retail will react in gauging its final total.

April 21, 2010

The combined Power of Glee and Madonna will result in a chart-topping debut for Columbia’s third compilation of songs from Ryan Murphy’s pop zeitgeist show on Fox.

With last night’s episode revealing Sue Sylvester’s lifelong obsession with the Material Girl, as well as seven set-pieces incorporating some of her biggest hits, Glee: The Power of Madonna will bow at #1 on next week’s chart with a total of 100-120k.

That’s based on one-day sales reports from retailers around the country who haven’t transformed their stores into Jamba Juice locations. With the album #1 at iTunes, and six of its seven tracks in the Top 100, including “Like a Prayer” at #3, it remains to be seen how physical retail will react in gauging its final total.

:clap:

Guest groovyguy

http://www.hitsdaily...e.cgi?news08030

GLEE'S MADONNA POWER LANDS AT #1

April 21, 2010

The combined Power of Glee and Madonna will result in a chart-topping debut for Columbia's third compilation of songs from Ryan Murphy's pop zeitgeist show on Fox.

With last night's episode revealing Sue Sylvester's lifelong obsession with the Material Girl, as well as seven set-pieces incorporating some of her biggest hits, Glee: The Power of Madonna will bow at #1 on next week's chart with a total of 100-120k.

That's based on one-day sales reports from retailers around the country who haven't transformed their stores into Jamba Juice locations. With the album #1 at iTunes, and six of its seven tracks in the Top 100, including "Like a Prayer" at #3, it remains to be seen how physical retail will react in gauging its final total.

Celebration #28

Madonna #144

True Blue #174

Like a Virgin #184

April 21, 2010

:bow::bow::bow::bow:

SLOPPY, FREAK SHOW, BABIES!!! SOMEWHERE IN THE ENGLISH COUNTRY SIDE, IN A STATELY MANOR HOME, MADONNA IS WEEPING. HIT THE SHOWERS MAGGOTS!!!! AND WATCH YOUR FILTHY MOUTHS.

EPIC!

Now, M should premiere her "New" song on glee, in this way she will get a fair exposure!

from twitter:Last night's Madonna episode of #GLEE will be repeated this FRI @ 9/8c, for anyone who may have missed it & for everyone to enjoy it again!

is this the first episode to be repeated or no?

Great news. It just goes to show that Madonna's songs are timeless. Sadly she just hasnt had much of an avenue to remind people at large of that for awhile now, at least in the states. MTV, VH1, Radio...No help there. Hopefully this will open some eyes in Madonna's camp on how to break through more in terms of picking up new generations of fans and how to better reach more people.

Has Celebration started dropping back on iTunes? It reportedly had been as high as 22 on the albums list.

On the live feed it's now #21:

feed://ax.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStoreServices.woa/ws/RSS/topalbums/sf=143441/limit=22/xml

But on iTunes app, it's #27

I watched the whole episode at Cast TV. I think it was a live stream. ???

link please :angel: is the episode long? I have no idea what Glee is before it was mentioned here. :shy: