Madonna has Arrived In Brazil Pics/ Videos!

moe

Guest Therealalejandro

Do you think she tells her assistant "Pack the beige one. You know...The one I wore on the last trip!"? So funny that she has a uniform whenever she does anything in an official capacity. She will always be a working class girl!

Edited by Therealalejandro

So cute! I love it when she wears skirts and her hair back like that. :inlove:

0,,36142000,00.jpg

she looks like she did in 1990. I cant believe how young and how beautiful she looks. Its shocking.

Madonna drinking caipirinha! She is having so much fun in Brazil! :)

"Caipirinha (pronounced kie-purr-REEN-yah) roughly translates to "country bumpkin". It is made with cachaça, an intensely sweet Brazillian style of rum made from sugarcane juice. The Caipirinha is the national drink of Brazil, where it originated, and is a common Carnavale drink. Although it is more difficult to find, it's important to choose a premium cachaça for this cocktail in particular because the drink is not heavily flavored and a cheaper brand can ruin an otherwise perfect Caipirinha. You may also like the neater Caipirini.

Ingredients:

1 lime, quartered

2 tsp fine sugar

2 oz cachaca

Preparation:

Place the lime wedges and sugar into an old-fashioned glass.

Muddle well to create a paste.

Fill the glass with ice cubes.

Pour in the cachaca.

Stir well.

Note: Keep the sugar mixed in the drink by stirring often."

I got pissed off this morning when I read this!

This nightclub is exactly ON THE STREET I LIVE! If only I'd known I'd certainly have gone there to hang out with her! lol. Never had Madonna partying with my neighbors!

Edited by hungup