Sticky & Sweet DVD/CD, Blu-Ray

Guest Danny86

Thanks!

So Cook & Fuck has never been heard?

When she appeared on Letterman in 2000 2 promote MUSIC & The ROSELAND GIG the Letterman band played a 'different' instrumental

version as she came out to do the interview...I think that's all we know. :fag:

When she appeared on Letterman in 2000 2 promote MUSIC & The ROSELAND GIG the Letterman band played a 'different' instrumental

version as she came out to do the interview...I think that's all we know. :fag:

aha, thanks for enlightening me!

I just picked up the argentinian version of the dvd and even though it says DTS sound on the back cover, the sound is actually Dolby...can anyone confirm if the european version of the dvd has the same problem or whatever?

Thanks in advance!

I know the vocals r overproduced..& i'm not tryin to stirr shit but some of the Sticky vox were donwright awful.

There's a soundboard recording from the gig in Athens directly linked 2 her mic so u can even hear her sing

during pre-recored parts..but even her live voice is auto-tuned 2 the 9's & the result is atrocious..

the vocal mix on Sticky was very layered & intricate..so that gave em a lot 2 play with mixing wise..But we gotta

b honest & admit it was FUCKING NECESSARY.

The CT obviously was stronger in terms of concept & direction but STICKY was just fucking off the hook cuz

it was built round her performance energy not like the CT were I sometimes felt like she was walking through a production.

Plus I love how it brought back her vulgar aura :wow:

So there u go..It is written. :fag:

Peace & Love,

ur acko

6-time Sticky & Sweet attendee/hardcore C-A-N-D-y aficionado 4 life.. :wow:

say EVRYTHÀÀNG!

AMEN!

I was way too young to see Madonna live in the 80's and having seen the past 4 tours live, I feel S&S is the closest I will ever get to seeing the "80's Madonna" performing. It WAS all about the energy and not as much about the concept. For her tours of the 00's, S&S is the yang to DWT's ying.

I can't wait for Apr 6th, this was by far the best time I've had at a Madonna show. The energy from her and through the audience was just magical.

Guest bluejean

There's a soundboard recording from the gig in Athens directly linked 2 her mic so u can even hear her sing

during pre-recored parts

Do you have this? I haven't heard it and would really love to

Do you have this? I haven't heard it and would really love to

candy shop - lisbon

borderline - lisbon

she's not me - athens

music - athens

la isla bonita - lisbon

you must love me - athens

4 minutes - athens

express yourself - lisbon

hung up - lisbon

give it 2 me - athens

I can't wait to get this tommorow! Stupidly, my Asda, the one i work at are no longer doing music dvds! However, becaue its a cd/dvd in a cd case, i'm hoping they'd have it in the new albums section!

I can't wait to get this tommorow! Stupidly, my Asda, the one i work at are no longer doing music dvds! However, becaue its a cd/dvd in a cd case, i'm hoping they'd have it in the new albums section!

Tesco are stocking it in the CD section!

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I watched da dvd today!

WAH WAH WE WAH! :wow:

It starts off kinda weak, Candy Shop as an opener was a big none event, and live showcased just how utterly shit it is as a song. Hate it. The first few songs are alright, a bit meh though. The only real stand out moment was Vogue which i thought sounded good mixed with 4 Minutes.

Once Into The Groove kicks in, da shit goes off! LOVE LOVE LOVED the next section of songs. Groove was so colourful and energetic :wow: Borderline sounded great with the guitar :dramatic: and i liked the Heartbeat choreography :shock:

Omfg, the next section with Devil, and Argentina and the gypsies was SOOOOOO amazing. Spanish Lesson choreography was SO cool, Miles Away :inlove: Las Isla :rosey::rosey: omfg. Best part of the whole show imo!!!! MAGNIFICANT :clap:

The last section felt a little like the first section to me, a bit meh with a few fun parts mixed in. 4 Minutes was bland, i like the song but it sounds better on CD than it does as a live track. Like a Prayer was the best part of the last bit, cool remix :sassy: Ray of Light i'm kinda over hearing live, Like A Virgin was GREAT with the crowd :fag: Hung Up was alright, i'm over the guitar by this point though, even though she rocks it out at the end. Give it 2 Me, fun, but not as good of a finale as the last tour.

Overall, pretty cool show, with a stronger middle section than the rest of it. It's not as good as Confession, but it was fun.

Mafonna :vogue:

I haven't watched the features yet :D

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I haven't watched the features yet :D

Watched them now. Cute doco. Wow, Timbaland is fat :wow:

Watching the show has put me in the mood to hear HC again :horn: been a while.

Guest gloriesbarcelona

Just placed a big amazon order for the Easter weekend and I intended to get this but when I looked at the tracklisting I remembered how shit the show was so skipped it.

I really don't know why you bother being on this forum anymore. :confused:

I now definitely think you should move on and take your 20,000+ posts, your retarted gaga gifs and comments some place else, you are getting annoying...

Guest bluejean

candy shop - lisbon

borderline - lisbon

she's not me - athens

music - athens

la isla bonita - lisbon

you must love me - athens

4 minutes - athens

express yourself - lisbon

hung up - lisbon

give it 2 me - athens

Gosh, I can deal with the others but Borderline reallly is horrendous. I have no idea why they didn't change the key because it sounds like she is in pain at times.

Thanks for posting though! :D

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I'm watching the blu ray.Again. I've watched it at least two times in a day since I bought it :wow:

:shock: