Sticky & Sweet DVD/CD, Blu-Ray

Guest Danny86

^I would have preferred the not-so-perfect live vocals over the "live" studio vocals; makes sense to not include it on the CD- then again, "Vogue," "Nobody Knows Me" and "Die Another Day" were on the IGTTYAS CD. But those vocals were used for every show (unlike "Borderline"), so more acceptable, I guess.

"Like a Prayer" is a must for the CD.

I would love Bordeline to be in the CD. I enjoyed too much the song during the concert.

I agree. In fact, I'd love to get DRESS YOU UP as well. Though as some mentioned, we can just extract the audio (or someone will do it anyway) from the DVD. Though, it isn't certain if DRESS YOU UP will be included in the bonus material. I'm HOPING!!!

Guest Danny86

Does anyone know if this will be released in your typical DVD/long box sized case? Or is it only being released in the square CD jewel case size?

It's not revealed yet but I'd guess it'll be regular DVD and regular Blu-Ray cases and the CD would be relegated to a bonus feature now.

Guest bluejean

I agree. In fact, I'd love to get DRESS YOU UP as well. Though as some mentioned, we can just extract the audio (or someone will do it anyway) from the DVD. Though, it isn't certain if DRESS YOU UP will be included in the bonus material. I'm HOPING!!!

I thought it was revealed by Guy ages ago that the new songs from the second leg would NOT be included?

Tracklisting from HMV.COM:

Disc One

1. Candy Shop Medley

2. Beat Goes On Medley-Feat. Kanye West

3. Human Nature

4. Vogue 2008

5. She's Not Me

6. Music 2008

7. Devil Wouldn't Recognize You

8. Spanish Lesson

9. La Isla Bonita 2008

10. You Must Love Me

11. Get Stupid Medley

12. Like A Prayer 2008

13. Give It 2 Me

Disc Two - DVD

1. Intro: The Sweet Machine

2. Candy Shop Medley

3. Beat Goes On Medley-Feat. Kanye West

4. Human Nature

5. Vogue 2008

6. Die Another Day 2008

7. Into The Groove 2008

8. Heartbeat

9. Borderline

10. She's Not Me

11. Music 2008

12. Rain / Here Comes The Rain Again

13. Devil Wouldn't Recognize You

14. Spanish Lesson

15. Miles Away

16. La Isla Bonita Medley

17. Me Darava / Doli Doli

18. You Must Love Me

19. Don't Cry For Me Argentina

20. Get Stupid Medley

21. 4 Minutes-Feat. Justin Timberlake And Timbaland

22. Like A Prayer 2008

23. Ray Of Light

24. Like A Virgin 2008

25. Hung Up Medley

26. Give It 2 Me

27. Credits

28. Behind-The Scenes 1

29. Behind-The Scenes 2

30. Behind-The Scenes 3

31. Behind-The Scenes 4

32. Behind-The Scenes 5

33. Behind-The Scenes 6

34. Behind-The Scenes 7

35. Behind-The Scenes 8

Guest Danny86

The 2008 stuff is an "official" title, most of them are because they are new mashups, they are registered like that at ASCAP (so writers of both Madonna's songs and the sampled one are credited), HN, ROL or B are just rock versions, they don't fall into this category. Not sure if the back cover would have them listed like that though.

The medley thing is probably the creation of the Swiss site this tracklist first appeared on. "Get Stupid" and LIB contain elements of other songs, so does the Sweet Machine intro (making them some kinda medleys), but not sure why BGO and HU are called like that.

The "request" song is before "Hung Up," so maybe that's why it's labeled "medley." "Get Stupid" is more fittingly an interlude, but minor detail.

Makes sense about the others being labeled 2008, now that I think of it. :)

Guest chatty kathy

Sticky & Sweet Tour DVD Release Update

February 26, 2010

While Madonna’s ‘Sticky & Sweet’ Tour will hit worldwide stores on DVD, CD and Blu Ray March 30th, please note that it will be released just one week later in the US, on April 6th.

To coincide with this new release date, the VH1 broadcast of the show has been pushed to April 2nd. A chance for US fans to watch the show on TV four days before its domestic release.

Make sure to pre-order your copy of it from Amazon!

Source: http://www.madonna.com/news/title/sticky-sweet-tour-dvd-release-update

Question is will VH1 show it after April 6th, or not at all?

Guest Danny86

Madonna Tribe confirmed the tracklist but they also revealed the Blu-Ray will not have the bonus CD, it's only the DVD that has the CD.

Madonna Tribe confirmed the tracklist but they also revealed the Blu-Ray will not have the bonus CD, it's only the DVD that has the CD.

No big loss, really. Like the Confessions Tour, I'm just gonna rip the audio from the full concert and put that on my iPod anyways. I'd rather do that than have a few selections from the show.

I'm still confused about whether the Blu-Ray is also going to come bundled with a DVD version of the show. I think someone mentioned that before, but I wasn't sure if it was confirmed. I'd be really happy if they do that, because I don't have a Blu-Ray player yet, but I'm sure sometime down the line I will get one. That's why I'm so hesitant to purchase DVDs these days because I know that one day when I buy a Blu-Ray player I will be kicking myself for not getting the Blu-Ray versions...

Guest MLover

No big loss, really. Like the Confessions Tour, I'm just gonna rip the audio from the full concert and put that on my iPod anyways. I'd rather do that than have a few selections from the show.

I'm still confused about whether the Blu-Ray is also going to come bundled with a DVD version of the show. I think someone mentioned that before, but I wasn't sure if it was confirmed. I'd be really happy if they do that, because I don't have a Blu-Ray player yet, but I'm sure sometime down the line I will get one. That's why I'm so hesitant to purchase DVDs these days because I know that one day when I buy a Blu-Ray player I will be kicking myself for not getting the Blu-Ray versions...

So, how do you do that anyway? I have been wanting to rip the audio from her concert tours to have 'em on my iPod, but don't know how. Can you explain? :)

Also, when you do get a Blu Ray player, almost all have the feature of "up-converting" DVDs to near high-definition quality. I have a PS3 and that's what it does. When I play the Confessions Tour on DVD, it makes it look SO much better than my old DVD player did. So, don't worry about purchasing DVD's since you'll still be able to play them on your Blu Ray! ;)

There are a bunch of programs out there which rips DVD audio into mp3s. Search them on google. It rips every chapter/performance into its own mp3. The one from imtoo is pretty good. If you dig around torrent sites or rapidshare you could probably find a pirate copy with a key generator.

Guest Danny86

I think the DVD and Blu-Ray are only going to be available separately.

This is supposedly from the DVD, but it doesn't load for me. Can anyone check if the vocals are identical to the broadcast version?

http://www.popeater.com/2010/03/09/madonna-4-minutes-live-video/

Guest Danny86

why wouldn't the vocals b identical?

Let's just say a couple fans were insisting Madonna found it just as wrong as they did. Like when they implied "Candy Shop" leaked mid 2007 was a demo Madonna was over with. :rotfl:

Guest bluejean

Let's just say a couple fans were insisting Madonna found it just as wrong as they did. Like when they implied "Candy Shop" leaked mid 2007 was a demo Madonna was over with. :rotfl:

The vocals are actually a little too fake on this imo.

Borderline is the only really bad one. It's even weirder to get a live album where alot of the vocals aren't even live.