Celebration 4 LP set arrived today!

jonski43

Yes, except Evita, GHV2 & all tour album.

In 2001 I bought per ebay GHV2 on vinyl and years later I discovered that it's fake!!!! :( But i'm glad i have that vinyl, the sound is fantastic and you can do very funny sleeve-faces with the cover, haha.

Guest Pud Whacker

In 2001 I bought per ebay GHV2 on vinyl and years later I discovered that it's fake!!!! :( But i'm glad i have that vinyl, the sound is fantastic and you can do very funny sleeve-faces with the cover, haha.

oh, take pictures KARBATAL!!!! :inlove:

Guest Danny86

Thanks for the scans Pud, it seems they corrected the credits mistakes! :thumbsup:

I wonder if "Music" or "Erotica" sound different from the CD version? :p

Guest Pud Whacker

Thanks for the scans Pud, it seems they corrected the credits mistakes! :thumbsup:

I wonder if "Music" or "Erotica" sound different from the CD version? :p

what were the mistakes?

Guest Danny86

what were the mistakes?

Stuff like "La Isla Bonita" and "Die Another Day" credited to William Orbit, "Beautiful Stranger" to Patrick Leonard, missing producers of PDP and a few other typos.

Guest Pud Whacker

Stuff like "La Isla Bonita" and "Die Another Day" credited to William Orbit, "Beautiful Stranger" to Patrick Leonard, missing producers of PDP and a few other typos.

oh and it says otherwise on the album? das gut.

i dont read that shyt - i know who produced the stuff.

Guest Danny86

oh and it says otherwise on the album? das gut.

i dont read that shyt - i know who produced the stuff.

It's still interesting to spot the mistakes. ;)

Can you make a pic of the bottom of the credits inlay that shows the last few songs? I'm curious whether Shep Pettibone got the credit for "Secret" or not, and it's relevant for our discussion in the other thread. :D

Guest Pud Whacker

It's still interesting to spot the mistakes. ;)

Can you make a pic of the bottom of the credits inlay that shows the last few songs? I'm curious whether Shep Pettibone got the credit for "Secret" or not, and it's relevant for our discussion in the other thread. :D

no, no credit for secret. for erotica and vogue.

10844a2c.jpg

Guest Pud Whacker

I mean the co-writing credit, from the inlay, not the producer! :)

I see they also fixed the all caps of Lenny.

no - secret is credited to dallas and madonna - no shep. what other mistakes were there? list them and ill tell you what it says.

The "LENNY KRAVITZ" credit looks so shit! :dramatic:

Odd that they've stuck "Produced by Madonna" on each label and I see the labels state they are made in The Netherlands and not the US too.

Looking forward to mine arriving now! I take it the inner sleeves for the LPs are all pain white paper as usual?

Guest Pud Whacker

lol you're funny.

well, i remember the goonies freaking over typos but i didnt pay attention. i certainly didnt remember specifics and per usual, after all the negative hoopla - nobody cares - its just about a great collection.

well, i remember the goonies freaking over typos but i didnt pay attention. i certainly didnt remember specifics and per usual, after all the negative hoopla - nobody cares - its just about a great collection.

I thought we were talking about the skips on Music and the awful editing of Erotica. :lol:

Guest Pud Whacker

I thought we were talking about the skips on Music and the awful editing of Erotica. :lol:

:rotfl:

nah, maybe he was. i have selective reading. im a skimmer. :lol:

anyway, the record sounds incredible. there is nothing like the sound of vinyl.

Guest Pud Whacker

:inlove: Great, great posting on the blog Pud!

Like the anna nicole smurfed clip also!

Not for me...I got rid of my turntable years ago.

heart.gif

too bad about your turntable though. xo

Sorry to inform that I got mine from my bf yesterday and it seems like a full transfer from the cd, the clicks in Music, the editing error in Erotica, the chopped intro in Dress You Up; it's all there folks! At least they corrected the typos