MADONNA AND BEYONCE TO APPEAR ON X-FACTOR FINAL!!!

Elysium

So She isn't going to appear on it? And Beyonce isn't either?

The line up of Paul Mc, George, Robbie and Buble sounds boring and this is the final huh?

it doesn´t sound boring! it sounds...safe, for the family...

George and Robbie can make out a la Madonna and Brit VMAs 03, that'd make things more exciting ^.^

Simon Cowell confirms 'X Factor' duets

Simon Cowell has revealed the three duets for this weekend's X Factor final.

Speaking at the final press conference, the show boss confirmed earlier reports about the special guests appearing with Olly Murs, Joe McElderry and Stacey Solomon.

Cowell said: "We've got a lot planned. I'm not going to reveal everything, but what I can tell you today is who's singing with who.

"Olly will be duetting with Robbie Williams, Joe will be duetting with George Michael and Stacey will be duetting with Michael Bulé."

He added: "That is a big deal for these contestants and I think the duet will be a very significant part of the competition.

"Beyoncé last year was a huge part of why Alexandra [burke] won, so I think these duets are becoming increasingly important now... and there'll be a few surprises on Sunday.

...could the surprise be Madonna???? Probably going to be Ronan C*nting, ggrr!!!!

If Madonna was on I really think we would have clear proof by now, there is no way it could be kept secret so close to the weekend, could be wrong but sadly i don't think she will be on x

If Madonna was on I really think we would have clear proof by now, there is no way it could be kept secret so close to the weekend, could be wrong but sadly i don't think she will be on x

Kangarooz - Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :-(

Guest Danny86

So this is finally over. Was probably the worst Madonna rumor ever, for 4 months it just couldn't die. And this should be the final proof that Madonnadownload-lighthousemike is not a "source" and he can't be trusted (he started this shit in August).

So this is finally over. Was probably the worst Madonna rumor ever, for 4 months it just couldn't die. And this should be the final proof that Madonnadownload-lighthousemike is not a "source" and he can't be trusted (he started this shit in August).

I've always thought of him as a weird stalker. Nothing more nothing less.

Thank god she stayed far away from this dumb show. :thumbsup:

After watching the final I'm so glad Madonna didn't appear. The show has been pure shit this year with a line up of celebrity drug offenders.

Well, to be fair, the rumor was based on what Danni Minogue stated in August in exciting to see Madonna on X-Factor this season. So it's possible they were hoping she would appear, but it never panned out.

I knew she wouldn't appear. Even if it was kept secret, I think the key would be knowing she was in England. I don't recall her leaving the states to have time to rehearse and appear on this show.

It doesn't seem quite so annoying, but I do get the point and people have said it to me before. I guess she was pushed into it by management but if you notice on the GMTV interview she makes another comment regarding the 'X factor/American Idol' stars. When she makes the comment in that interview, it isn't quite as candid as her previous ones. I guess her management or PR is encouraging her to have a more open view or not seem to be too negative about the whole thing.

Um, sorry CS...but in her own words she says she doesn't like those shows. I don't think it's a coincidence that she has never appeared on one. Also Star Academy does not feature or associate with Simon Cowel. It's a different thing.

Um, sorry CS...but in her own words she says she doesn't like those shows. I don't think it's a coincidence that she has never appeared on one. Also Star Academy does not feature or associate with Simon Cowel. It's a different thing.

No, it's the same kind of show and she said those things in 2004, and the year after she was there performing. She wasn't on the X FACTOR or AMERICAN IDOL lately because she doesn't care about this kind of promo anymore.She actually did a pre-taped message on American Idol about Malawi last year (or the year before I don't remember).

Oh and Simon Cowel was a guest at her house last year (Mika said he met him there while waiting for the bathroom).

Snub by Madge ‘damned Stacey’

Published: Today

BOOTED-out X Factor singer Stacey Solomon may have had her victory chances scuppered by MADONNA.

The superstar, 51, had been in talks with Simon Cowell to appear in Saturday's final, with insiders claiming she was set to duet with Stacey.

But the deal collapsed and the snub is being blamed for Stacey losing after she sang with Canadian crooner Michael Bublé instead.

A show source said Madge's team would only let her perform if she had an album or tour to plug.

The source said: "We were told she wasn't in promotion so it wasn't going to happen.

"It's a shame as she'd have been brilliant and given the show a real lift, especially with Stacey."

Fans of Stacey feel that Bublé does not have the same popular appeal as Robbie Williams, who partnered Olly Murs, and George Michael, who did a duet with Joe McElderry.

Some are so furious that they have urged Brits to boycott the winner's song.

Fan Brumgal wrote online: "Stacey was stitched up. Her chances of winning were ruined by Cowell giving her Bublé to sing with. Do not buy the X Factor single."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/2770290/Stacey-Solomon-may-have-had-her-victory-chances-scuppered-by-Madonna.html#ixzz0ZcUn06YE