Madonna GMTV Interview (UK)

markm

My mama is from Belgium & my papa is from southern Italy.

So technically I'm euro bi-racial (:chuckle:)..but I'm afraid

only Mariah Carey understands me :fag:

& 4 the record I love the English..I love the Welsh & a nice scotsman 2!

Well it's England..u don't need much 2 b a hottie over there.. :chuckle:

Anyway..where's that bird that goes Madona! Madona! Guy! Gmtv! Gmtv!

so true

I have lived in London for a year

Obviously there are pleasant exceptions.... but in general English people have very average features compared to other countries

An English friend from London once visited me in Italy and asked me why on earth I wanted to move to London with all the handsome boys that there are here

I actually never thought about it before but he was right...... try 1 week in London, 1 in Milan walking around and you'll notice the difference

London is more fun though, bigger and more of an international crowd

Guest Danny86

Yes, the interview was recorded more than a month ago when Madonna went to London to hold a press junket before going to Malawi. The French, Italian and Japanese interviews were already shown and I guess this is the last one to be shown. No clue why they are only broadcasting it now but I doubt it's because Madonna is going back to the UK, maybe because it's closer to the digital release of "Revolver" and like in the Italian interview, she probably talks about how she collaborated with Lil Wayne.

so true

I have lived in London for a year

Obviously there are pleasant exceptions.... but in general English people have very average features compared to other countries

An English friend from London once visited me in Italy and asked me why on earth I wanted to move to London with all the handsome boys that there are here

I actually never thought about it before but he was right...... try 1 week in London, 1 in Milan walking around and you'll notice the difference

London is more fun though, bigger and more of an international crowd

having lived in london and new york for a while I would say London is alot more eccentric and alot cooler. new york is amazing though. Italian cities are good for sightseeing both people and buildings they have fuck all in the way of street culture. in my opinion.

Yes, the interview was recorded more than a month ago when Madonna went to London to hold a press junket before going to Malawi. The French, Italian and Japanese interviews were already shown and I guess this is the last one to be shown. No clue why they are only broadcasting it now but I doubt it's because Madonna is going back to the UK, maybe because it's closer to the digital release of "Revolver" and like in the Italian interview, she probably talks about how she collaborated with Lil Wayne.

She also did an interview for German TV that was already aired.