Madonna is in Brazil this week

Bitch

Madonna went to a japanese restaurant called Yumê in Rio's Botanical Garden tonight! She smiled to a group of fans and paparazzis! So hot but all in black again...

032934372exh00.jpg

032934360exh00.jpg

032934345exh00.jpg

032934309exh00.jpg

Earlier she received a group of 36 poor (and lucky) children of a project of Spirituality for kids!

032931925exh00.jpg

http://ego.globo.com/Gente/Noticias/0,,MUL1375835-9798,00-PRIMEIRO+SORRISO+DE+MADONNA+NO+RIO+E+APLAUDIDO+POR+FAS+E+JORNALISTAS.html

She looks so cute. Thanks for the pics! :inlove:

Don't you dare to tease him! ;)

Moi?! :angel:

You know, in the interviews he actually doesn't make any mistakes when talking about her. He also understands his status and doesn't seem arrogant at all.

Though I reckon Guy R won't be too pleased hearing what Jesus said in his last interview regarding having a family and her children. Oh, well. ;)

Moi?! :angel:

You know, in the interviews he actually doesn't make any mistakes when talking about her. He also understands his status and doesn't seem arrogant at all.

Though I reckon Guy R won't be too pleased hearing what Jesus said in his last interview regarding having a family and her children. Oh, well. ;)

I think he even comes off as a bit timid and shy, which I really like about him because it's not what I excepted (especially when you know that he has his own name tattooed on is back, to give an example) btw, if you want the full interview, go here

http://www.infobae.com/moda/454874-101275-0-El-novio-Madonna-revolucion%F3-la-Ciudad

I just love how he says "flamingo" here and how his eyes twinkle when he says he loves electronic music.

I hope he doesn't lose the accent, ohmygosh..

Madonna spent much of today in Sao Paulo. She flew from Rio to the city around noon and then went to the children's charity Casa do Saber. After that, she went lunch at a restaurant and then on to the Kabbalah Centre. She flew back to Rio following the KC and is having dinner with Brazilian billionaire Eike Batista tonight - along with the governor of Rio and the mayor of the city as well.

0,,32938349-EXH,00.jpg

0,,32938365-EXH,00.jpg

0,,32937058-EXH,00.jpg

Seems like she received a donation for her charity projects [with Google translate]:

"The singer presented their projects, in video, for two hours for governor of Rio de Janeiro, Sergio Cabral, the Mayor Eduardo Paes and Eike. The occasion brought together 14 people. "The program has structure and is a form of education to increase the stimulation of children and parents," he said.

Eike Batista has donated $ 7 million to the pop star, who was in tears. The figure was announced shortly after Madonna said that she herself would donate $ 1 million to design project popstar had raised another $ 3 million in other meetings that took part in Brazil.

Mayor Eduardo Paes agreed to her her charity projects but requested her to perform:

"...requested that the singer bumped be headlining the New Year's Eve 2011 and make the opening night of the 2016 Olympic Games. She, in principle, agreed.

Madonna left great impression:

Luciano Huck, businessman: "No wonder that Madonna is Madonna. The woman is really special. A nice, good woman and enjoy the truth of our country. Lucky us!"

He used also to comment on the social project designed by the singer: "Your social project is consistent. Has focus, structure, mission and clear goals and results.

Angélica Ksyvickis, Brazilian TV hostess: "...I had the opportunity to discover a great star, a great person. 'm Very impressed. Madonna (is) almost a Brazilian."

Mayor Eduardo Paes agreed to her her charity projects but requested her to perform:

"...requested that the singer bumped be headlining the New Year's Eve 2011 and make the opening night of the 2016 Olympic Games. She, in principle, agreed.

Hmmmm....wonder if those things will ever happen?

^ It's reported that the mayor of Rio, Eduardo Paes, posted on his twitter that M agreed to perform there next year:

"After publishing columns that the singer had been invited by the mayor of Rio de Janeiro, Eduardo Paes, to perform at New Year's Eve 2010 to 2011 the city's own political confirmed the information on your Twitter. "Madonna is playing at the beach of Copacabana in New Year's Eve 2010/2011. I invited and she accepted a dinner yesterday at the home of Eike", wrote Paes.

new post from Mayor of Rio de Janeiro on twitter:

"Abertura de 2016 é especulação distante com Madonna. Certo mesmo é reveillon 2010/2011. Esse dá para o Prefeito garantir."

Opening 2016 Olympic Games is just speculation with Madonna, however New Year's eve 2010/2011 concert is 100% set. This show I can confirm.

Edited by hungup

^ It's reported that the mayor of Rio, Eduardo Paes, posted on his twitter that M agreed to perform there next year:

"After publishing columns that the singer had been invited by the mayor of Rio de Janeiro, Eduardo Paes, to perform at New Year's Eve 2010 to 2011 the city's own political confirmed the information on your Twitter. "Madonna is playing at the beach of Copacabana in New Year's Eve 2010/2011. I invited and she accepted a dinner yesterday at the home of Eike", wrote Paes.

I wonder what they will pay her for her appearance. She´s not doing it for free that's for sure. I believe she was offered 20 million bucks to play New York in 1999/2000? Or maybe this show will be part of a tour around this time?

Guest Pud Whacker

0,,32938349-EXH,00.jpg

0,,32938365-EXH,00.jpg

0,,32937058-EXH,00.jpg

Seems like she received a donation for her charity projects [with Google translate]:

"The singer presented their projects, in video, for two hours for governor of Rio de Janeiro, Sergio Cabral, the Mayor Eduardo Paes and Eike. The occasion brought together 14 people. "The program has structure and is a form of education to increase the stimulation of children and parents," he said.

Eike Batista has donated $ 7 million to the pop star, who was in tears. The figure was announced shortly after Madonna said that she herself would donate $ 1 million to design project popstar had raised another $ 3 million in other meetings that took part in Brazil.

Madonna left great impression:

Luciano Huck, businessman: "No wonder that Madonna is Madonna. The woman is really special. A nice, good woman and enjoy the truth of our country. Lucky us!"

He used also to comment on the social project designed by the singer: "Your social project is consistent. Has focus, structure, mission and clear goals and results.

Angélica Ksyvickis, Brazilian TV hostess: "...I had the opportunity to discover a great star, a great person. 'm Very impressed. Madonna (is) almost a Brazilian."

fantastic on every level. a real star. xo

So awesome! Sounds like her trip to Brazil has been a huge success for her charities!! Madonna is truly a "humanitarian" on every level. She makes me so proud to be a fan.