Madonna conspiracy theories

Guest jamesshot

Spirituality is just another name for religion. Religion has now been seen as a dirty word.

Kabbalah is a religion and it does seem to be (despite what they say) somewhat dogmatic. The Kabbalah centre has alot in common with various religious organizations.

"decided by a shadow government that dictates all agendas politically and economically"

Can we prove 99.9% that this statement is true? Remember extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Your brain should be able to tell you whether something is logical or not, this comes from your expierences within this world and Well, there are some things we just regard as too implausible to accept unless we are told by a very reliable source. We can imagine cases where the claim would be so outrageous we would not even believe a most trustworthy person. Suppose that saintly Mother Teresa had told a reporter that she flew to pick up her Nobel Peace Prize, not in an airplane, but simply by flapping her arms. Could the reporter be blamed for not believing in flying nuns, even when told by so respectable and (heretofore) credible a person?

Kabbalah is not a religion and actually states that all religions are a creation of men and not God's

Anyone who asserts that Kabbalah is a religion obviously hasn't reaserched it properly

The brain is actually not the most important part we are composed of. "Reason" can be misleading and it has proved to be so culturally and

historically. The body is just a shell through which we experience the world. Ultimately we are spark, intuition and kabbalistically speaking DESIRE, a

desire to receive

The lesson is that if we rationally regard a claim as extremely implausible, we will rightly demand very strong evidence before we accept it. :)

I can understand what you mean by this :)

but no one is asking you or forcing you to accept it but before expressing an opinion you should research this before considering it implausible

Kabbalah is not a religion and actually states that all religions are a creation of men and not God's

Anyone who asserts that Kabbalah is a religion obviously hasn't reaserched it properly

The brain is actually not the most important part we are composed of. "Reason" can be misleading and it has proved to be so culturally and

historically. The body is just a shell through which we experience the world. Ultimately we are spark, intuition and kabbalistically speaking DESIRE, a

desire to receive

Kabbalah is an offshoot of Judaism and Judaism is a religion :) I'm sorry to tell you this but Madonna is merely the victim of the Kabbalah centres greed.

Ok then prove it, please provide some evidence for the highlighted statement. You can't just say something has been proven without providing some evidence.

Sure it's good to be open-minded but as someone once said, you can be soo open-minded your brain falls out.

By the way there couldn't possibly be two more different things than spirituality and religion

religion is a series of dos and donts and is entirely focused on the concepts of worship, sin and guilt

in religion there has to be an intermediary between God and his creation ( a not needed mediation aimed at control of the masses)

in spirituality there is no concept of sin as intended in religion, God doesn't ask to be worshipped in a building, God doesn't punish or reward

God simply is, God simply gives. People can connect to the Creator directly without priests, imams, rabbis or whatever power ierarchy.

In religion we need to be "saved". In spirituality you learn that if you want something you have to give something

Somone once on here had a sig that read "Religion is for those who are afraid of going to hell. Spirituality is for those who've already been there"

Kabbalah is an offshoot of Judaism and Judaism is a religion :) I'm sorry to tell you this but Madonna is merely the victim of the Kabbalah centres greed.

Ok then prove it, please provide some evidence for the highlighted statement. You can't just say something has been proven without providing some evidence.

Sure it's good to be open-minded but as someone once said, you can be soo open-minded your brain falls out.

What about the history of the past 100 years alone :lol:

I should go back to the 18th century though and The Enlightenment period, Kant then The Idealists and so on ......

you didn't provide any evidence for ""Reason" can be misleading and it has proved to be so culturally and

historically. "

I think your all talk and can't actually prove anything.

you didn't provide any evidence for ""Reason" can be misleading and it has proved to be so culturally and

historically. "

actually no

actually no

Saying "look at the history of the last 100 years" isn't evidence! You didnt even say anything specific!

In your logic Mother Theresa really did fly by flapping her arms :lmao:

Well, to be fair, you can't prove any of this is true but you also can't prove that any of it isn't true so why be so quick to shun the idea? I think it's because people are so use to accepting the world the way it's presented to them without looking into alternative ideas.

XXL, you seem to be into the Kabbalah. Are you aware that Freemasonry is based almost entirely on Kabbalah?

Research it westlakeprayer ;)

u can even go to a library not just googling it

Google is great but there's nothing like detailed old fashioned books

Bilderberg Group, Council on Foreign Relations and Trilateral commission

and yes I know that K is an "offshoot" of Judaism. Doesn't make it a religion

Well, to be fair, you can't prove any of this is true but you also can't prove that any of it isn't true so why be so quick to shun the idea? I think it's because people are so use to accepting the world the way it's presented to them without looking into alternative ideas.

XXL, you seem to be into the Kabbalah. Are you aware that Freemasonry is based almost entirely on Kabbalah?

You also can't prove Mother Theresa didn't fly by flapping her arms, or that this isn't really Mother Theresa writing on here (risen from the dead)?

As I said before you can be soo open-minded your brain can fall out.

That sorta attitude of "you can't disprove it" allows for people like Al Quada, Destiny Church, Hindu Nationalism etc... to grow because you aren't willing to say "what your saying makes no sense", it's equal to saying the guy who believes he can control animals merely by Telekentics really can because we can't disprove it.

Research it westlakeprayer ;)

u can even go to a library not just googling it

Google is great but there's nothing like detailed old fashioned books

Bilderberg Group, Council on Foreign Relations and Trilateral commission

and yes I know that K is an "offshoot" of Judaism. Doesn't make it a religion

My dear I work at one. I've read alot of religious/spiritual crap and Kabbalah is one of the most stupid. Every book practically has that quote by Madonna on it too.

You also can't prove Mother Theresa didn't fly by flapping her arms, or that this isn't really Mother Theresa writing on here (risen from the dead)?

As I said before you can be soo open-minded your brain can fall out.

That sorta attitude of "you can't disprove it" allows for people like Al Quada, Destiny Church, Hindu Nationalism etc... to grow because you aren't willing to say "what your saying makes no sense", it's equal to saying the guy who believes he can control animals merely by Telekentics really can because we can't disprove it.

What I'm saying though is why are you so quick to believe that the government is run the way the general public believes it is when you have no proof, but all of a sudden when an alternative idea is presented to you you start talking about logic and Mother Teresa. Why not just look into the ideas and decide for yourself if you believe it or not instead of automatically looking at it as some crazy idea.

I'm curious, do you believe MKUltra is real or do you see it as just a crazy conspiracy theory.

Yes paper I am aware of this.....I wouldn't say that is based but that it contains elements from the Kabbalistic studies

Many different cultures and groups developed an interest in Kabbalah in the past 2000 years but it doesn't mean that Kabbalah pertains to freemasonry

or the occult

Many Christian scholars and philosophers had an interest in Kabbalah too, in Italy in the 14th century for instance (Pico della Mirandola is one of them)

Kabbalah is spelled with a C, Cabala in the Christian tradition

By the way kabbalah was one of Arthur E. Waite interests too

He was a scholarly mystic who wrote on occult and esoteric matters. In 1891 he joined the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn and became a Freemason in 1901

He is the creator of the Rider-Waite Tarot deck

used by M in her RIT hollywood backdrop video

What I'm saying though is why are you so quick to believe that the government is run the way the general public believes it is when you have no proof, but all of a sudden when an alternative idea is presented to you you start talking about logic and Mother Teresa. Why not just look into the ideas and decide for yourself if you believe it or not instead of automatically looking at it as some crazy idea.

I'm curious, do you believe MKUltra is real or do you see it as just a crazy conspiracy theory.

MKUltra has evidence to support it (CIA Documents etc...) while "Shadow Government" does not. Maybe it is, but it probably isnt. All I'm saying is you should want decent evidence before you believe something is true.

What I'm saying though is why are you so quick to believe that the government is run the way the general public believes it is when you have no proof, but all of a sudden when an alternative idea is presented to you you start talking about logic and Mother Teresa.

Exactly

Not to mention the fact that governments actually control the media

MKUltra has evidence to support it (CIA Documents etc...) while "Shadow Government" does not. Maybe it is, but it probably isnt. All I'm saying is you should want decent evidence before you believe something is true.

That's true, I was just wondering why people will accept the traditional explanation of how the government is run but automatically shun alternative views.

The MKUltra stuff is horrible. The CIA is evil.

That's true, I was just wondering why people will accept the traditional explanation of how the government is run but automatically shun alternative views.

The MKUltra stuff is horrible. The CIA is evil.

Because the Traditional Government has more evidence to support it. All I'm trying to say is evidence is needed before you actually believe or accept something as fact.

Seriously conspiracy theories are 1 step away from Schizoaffective disorder.

Why? You yourself just admitted that MKUltra is documented and proven, but before those documents were obtained due to the Free of Information Act, MKUltra was largely viewed as a conspiracy theory. Who's to say there are other things we aren't aware of. Of course I don't believe Queen Elizabeth is a Reptilian or some of the other stuff out there but I think people are selling themselves short when their immediate reaction to other ideas is laughter and disbelief. Learn from MKUltra.

Why? You yourself just admitted that MKUltra is documented and proven, but before those documents were obtained due to the Free of Information Act, MKUltra was largely viewed as a conspiracy theory. Who's to say there are other things we aren't aware of. Of course I don't believe Queen Elizabeth is a Reptilian or some of the other stuff out there but I think people are selling themselves short when their immediate reaction to other ideas is laughter and disbelief. Learn from MKUltra.

But you seriously are missing the main point here and you even missed it when I mentioned my Mother Theresa theory. Without eveidence one shouldn't just say that it is an equal alternative. EXTRAORDINARY CLAIMS REQUIRE EXTRAORDINARY EVIDENCE!

A shadow government needs to have some evidence before I satrt saying it is true or equally as true as the traditional government.

Because the Traditional Government has more evidence to support it. All I'm trying to say is evidence is needed before you actually believe or accept something as fact.

Where is the evidence? Just because we see politicians on TV or in the newspapers and we read about how their business is run that does not mean what we're reading is the truth. All I'm saying is there really isn't any evidence either way so why do people accept the mainstream idea?

historically. "

I can give many perfect evidences for this. At some point it was widely reasoned that the earth was flat and if you found the edge, you could 'fall off of it'. Nowadays we consider that a fallacy...but we are only believeing with a very strong element of TRUST. Neither you or I can be CERTAIN that there is no end to the Earth, that gravity exists etc etc. Of course there are evidences that help us to believe that's the way the world works. It's quite easy to believe in something that isn't real. It's also easy to ignore something that is. Unfortunately that is the human way. Science can't be considered perfect. It never can offer an ever unchanging truth. Not even one. So in that way 'reason' can be misleading...that's if you're seeking the truth.

But you seriously are missing the main point here and you even missed it when I mentioned my Mother Theresa theory. Without eveidence one shouldn't just say that it is an equal alternative. EXTRAORDINARY CLAIMS REQUIRE EXTRAORDINARY EVIDENCE!

A shadow government needs to have some evidence before I satrt saying it is true or equally as true as the traditional government.

I see your point; there needs to be evidence before you consider that what you believe to be is true isn't. My point is why do you believe that the world is run the way it is if you believe in evidence so much. There's no evidence either way.

I can give many perfect evidences for this. At some point it was widely reasoned that the earth was flat and if you found the edge, you could 'fall off of it'. Nowadays we consider that a fallacy...but we are only believeing with a very strong element of TRUST. Neither you or I can be CERTAIN that there is no end to the Earth, that gravity exists etc etc. Of course there are evidences that help us to believe that is the way the world works. It is quite easy to believe in something that isn't real. It's also quite easy to ignore something that is. Unfortunately that is the human way. Science can't be considered perfect. It never can offer an ever unchanging truth. Not even one. So in that way 'reason' can be misleading...that's if you're seeking the truth.

So therefore as reason isn't perfect, one should accept whatever is said?

It's funny you're using reason to fight against reason. :lol:

I knew I wouldn't have many people understand my point of view, as it's not a very popular one. PC truely has rotted our sense of reason and what should be accpetable.

Science is an eternally unfinished project of course but I'd sooner trust science which has given us Medicine, Transport, technology etc... than conspiracy theories and religion/spirituality which has given us Homophobia, Sexism and war.

I can give many perfect evidences for this. At some point it was widely reasoned that the earth was flat and if you found the edge, you could 'fall off of it'. Nowadays we consider that a fallacy...but we are only believeing with a very strong element of TRUST. Neither you or I can be CERTAIN that there is no end to the Earth, that gravity exists etc etc. Of course there are evidences that help us to believe that's the way the world works. It's quite easy to believe in something that isn't real. It's also easy to ignore something that is. Unfortunately that is the human way. Science can't be considered perfect. It never can offer an ever unchanging truth. Not even one. So in that way 'reason' can be misleading...that's if you're seeking the truth.

Very well said.

So what are these people saying Madonna is then? A brainwasher? An evil thingy? I wanna know!

I am waaaay too scared to research all those things you guys are talking about, it just makes everything so confusing and flips the whole way I see the world and everything I thought I knew on it's head. I tried reading a tiny bit of that stuff lasy year and it freaked me out too much. But I've never heard what they've said specifically about Madonna so I'm curious.

So what are these people saying Madonna is then? A brainwasher? An evil thingy? I wanna know!

I am waaaay too scared to research all those things you guys are talking about, it just makes everything so confusing and flips the whole way I see the world and everything I thought I knew on it's head. I tried reading a tiny bit of that stuff lasy year and it freaked me out too much. But I've never heard what they've said specifically about Madonna so I'm curious.

All you need to know is that it is on par with religion.