Update: Madonna on KiisFm with Ryan Seacreast!

moe

Millions of people listen to his show everyday. It's not just Los Angeles anymore. Clear Channel has fired many djs around the US and they replaced them with Ryan Seacrest. He is on the radio everyday almost in each and every american city. Does anyone know if the interview was broadcasted on his syndicated national everyday show?

Maybe you just aren't sensitive to peoples auras? You know what, you can hear the expression somebody is pulling while they speak. There is a lot of tension and negativity there. They're both playing games (of course it's showbiz) but I just sense a level of nastiness on his part that is quite unbecoming. I really hope he doesn't remain so successful.

Sensitive to people's auras? Can you hear yourself right now :rotfl:

I sensed nothing nasty about him. And I dislike Ryan, I think he's so corny. But I've heard him do a zillion interviews with celebrities (I have to hear him everyday on the way to work). If he was fake with Madge, he's fake with everyone. He acts the exact same way with them all.

Guest boytoyville

I agree that some are reading too much into it. I think they both had a nice time during the interview and Ryan clearly understand her level of success and power in the industry. I think people are reading to much into it because he seems to like Mariah a lot and people think that everything associated with Mariah is inherently anti-Madonna.

while Im not a fan of Ryan and do think he reeks from typical Hollywood fakeness, its not more worse than many other interviwers. In this interview, I did not hear of or feel ANY kinda tension or negative vibes between M and Ryan.He actually couldnt have been more charming and complimentary. so again, dunno what some others are/were saying lol.

Maybe you just aren't sensitive to peoples auras? You know what, you can hear the expression somebody is pulling while they speak. There is a lot of tension and negativity there. They're both playing games (of course it's showbiz) but I just sense a level of nastiness on his part that is quite unbecoming. I really hope he doesn't remain so successful.

Some people's auras make me so hot!!!

I see Seacreast pushes Mariah way too much, but I don't detect any hatred towards Madonna and vice versa.

You'd think some on this forum would be grateful for the interview, after months and months of Madonna being bashed for not promoting her stuff in the U.S.

Guest waiting

oh for f- sake, its Hollywood - of course he's fake! They're ALL FAKE. No need to get into a deep discussion/debate about it.

Guest beachboi-69

I thought the interview was great...

Madonna sounds fresh and fun... she seems happy.

People should not over analyze anything they seem pretty kewl comfortable together.

It's like a fun chit chat you would have with someone.. you know.... with lots of teasing.

I like this new madonna that is more fun!!!!!!!!

Guest beachboi-69

I forgot to mention... but I have heard alot of radio interviews lately with "Lady Gaga".. and they sound very much alike voice wise through interviews. However Madonna seem's much more happy and open.

I love them both

I agree that some are reading too much into it. I think they both had a nice time during the interview and Ryan clearly understand her level of success and power in the industry. I think people are reading to much into it because he seems to like Mariah a lot and people think that everything associated with Mariah is inherently anti-Madonna.

BINGO. And the fact, some people just enjoy to think the worst of people or make judgment calls, when they haven't the foggiest idea what is really going on. Anyone who came a way from that interview, detecting animosity from those two are simply looking for trouble that isn't there. I think Ryan was simply trying to be a gracious host. Whether he meant what he said about her being "hot" or wanting to date her, I don't care. If I was going to question anything from that interview is how Ryan was overtly trying to impress that he thought she was someone he'd like to get with. But I'm willing to admit that I don't know that for a fact and just speculation.

In the end, the interview served it's purpose.

megalolz at trying to cause trouble :lmao: Maybe some people just have that opinion and that is that? Did you ever consider that?

Read again. That's not what I said, and if you were the one who read more into Seacrest's intentions, you only proved to me that you read far more into things that are intended or said, since misreading what I posted. But whatever! I am used to that here!! Carry on... make this a twenty page drama fest. I won't be part of it.

Neutrocks you started it!!! You are simply looking for trouble that isn't there.

Huh? This thread is 7 pages in. I started nothing! In fact, if you read my posts correctly, I said there wasn't any trouble there. Furthermore, People have already voiced their opinion regarding the animosity they THINK is there. I just shared my two cents that I disagree and yes, I think some people are looking for more trouble BETWEEN Madonna and Ryan than there actually is.

You guys read into everything so much. I can't believe I'm actually reading what I'm reading in this thread :rotfl: People are OFF. THEIR. ROCKER.

The interview was great. I love Madonna more than ever lately. She seems like she's really living it up.

I know! typical crazed fans ugh. And what is with all the "Jlo was looking at M with ugly looks"? All Madonna said was that Hennifer was giving her sharp looks..like she was studying Madonna and not in a hateful way. Then Ryan went on to say that Henny loved Madonna. :manson: