IT'S SO COOL!

cosmic_system

It's as if Oakenfold remixed "Keep The Trance", not so impressed... :confused: Another one liner chorus like "Love Profusion" and some of the melody recalls "Nobody Knows Me".

Supposedly the original is a guitar-only track but I imagine a NKM-like production.

Very gay lol so that gets a little minus for me

BUT

this is BETTER than Celebration & Revolver

WHY? Because it actually sounds somewhat original

I like her voice in this... interesting way of singing, not sure i've heard her like this before... it's a little bit jazzy/old-school type of singing isn't it?

I would prefer this without the club-beat though... but it really is better than Celebration/Revolver because it's actually interesting

Very gay lol so that gets a little minus for me

BUT

this is BETTER than Celebration & Revolver

WHY? Because it actually sounds somewhat original

I like her voice in this... interesting way of singing, not sure i've heard her like this before... it's a little bit jazzy/old-school type of singing isn't it?

I would prefer this without the club-beat though... but it really is better than Celebration/Revolver because it's actually interesting

You're another who always contributes nothing but negativity to everything Madonna does it seems. I apologize if I've missed anything different, but I just can't fathom why you are even here, other than to piss on everyone's parade. It's one thing to to voice your dislike for one or two songs, but it seems EVERYTHING I read from you regarding Madonna is always negative. :thumbsdown:

It's just too bad some people just can't just enjoy this as it's intended!! I really miss those days before internet brought out all the negative nannies. What happened to the days when we just enjoyed the releases and not harp so much on what we dislike, but concentrate on what we do like? UGH!