REVOLVER HAS LEAKED!

freddykrueger86

He looks hot. I'd let him fuck me.

The song, I really like it. It isn't anything wowtastica. It's a fun disposable song, however I think Celebration was sleeker and sexier. Americans will no doubt eat this up given the chance. I hope that sonically there will be a high quality version we hear with a better mix. The mix on the leaked one is just not right. The vocals are too low and sound almost unmastered.

Exactly!!

whenever I hear 'I gotcha cryin to your mama sayin I can't believe it' I think of Jesus...weird, isn't it?? :lol:

Weird, cuz I think of Guy. Guess the title of the song has something to do with that as well.

I figured out where she 'earned' the writing credit... she fixed the poor grammar of the demo, now the opening says "(I) guess I shot ya (my) finger's on the trigger (I) had a bullet wit(h) y(our) name on it" and I think, correct me ifI'm wrong, there's that drawn out outro part where she keeps saying "I line em up and watch em fall" and echoes herself with herself speaking in high and low pitch... did they really just cut from the demo lil wayne did? or did he rerecord his vocals? anyone care to check? (i can't really hear difference, but it seems like he talked more.)

the one thing I'm not digging as much and if I was good at editing I might fix is the "ahahhhahhhhahhhh" she does right when he starts with "bang" and she just does it in the background like some kind of yodeling... otherwise I looped this song like 15 times to/from class today

People like it because it's more likely to be a hit in the U.S. or they really like it? I'm kinda confused here. :p

It's an OK song for me. Lil Wayne doesn't annoy me as much as I thought it would but his part still annoys me and wish he wasn't on it.

I like it because it's pretty wicked and different from her usual stuff. Of course, it's not her best song. But it's just fun and enjoyable.

I do think this has more potential to be a bigger hit on radio in the U.S. than "Celebration". Now the question is if they service it to radio, promote it and radio is willing to play it? I doubt it. But I hope they do so.

Right, fuck Revolver. When does It's So Cool leak? I presume iTunes won't have the album till Sunday/Monday, regardless of the teritories where it's released tomorrow.

I'm downloading it now as it's released in Ireland on 18/09.

OK, this is the version that has been on youtube for like 2 months...so this is the real thing?

UGH...hate to say this as I usually like the leaks and stuff but I don't like it at all...why? It doesn't sound like Madonna, and that makes me sad :(

the music is so average...that voice is not her///UGH shy.gif ....Give me Celebration again

whenever I hear 'I gotcha cryin to your mama sayin I can't believe it' I think of Jesus...weird, isn't it?? lol.gif

yeah...totaly ...me too.

and " do u wanna come over?/ drunk or sober/ step to the beat boy/" ...i think its all sung to Jesus.

not one of my fav madonna songs, thats for sure. barely sounds like her. from the voice to the music.

i think its a clever' lil pop song but im really dissappointed in the vocals.they are drowned out by the music production.

they shouldve been more prevelant like the vocals in this demo: ( i love the demo. have played it out over the last 2 weeks..)

the vocals should sound more like this...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=HpPe2NWSS1g

Guest gloriesbarcelona

They took the song recorded by X a few months back and put M's voice on it... How lazy is that? :confused:

The result is poo - really a big let down for me, I'm ready for the next step already - Dump the Timbos' like producers once and for all god damn it!!

Guest blueferris

They took the song recorded by X a few months back and put M's voice on it... How lazy is that? :confused:

The result is poo - really a big let down for me, I'm ready for the next step already - Dump the Timbos' like producers once and for all god damn it!!

If she doesn't what u gonna do about it?

Madonna decides who she works with... Not "Glories".

REVOLVER ROX!!!

(better than ISC by miles!!!)

The song is catchy, certainly not one of her greats (or near greats!), I agree with those that said it sounds like Britney.

Seems like this song should have been on the soundtrack to "Body of Evidence". Didn't they say her body was the weapon in that story?