CELEBRATION - THE VIDEO

le smoking

I Thought The SAME THING!

She excluded herself from HER OWN Party. :blink:

Maybe theres a Deep Meaning to that.

Madonna is trying to tell us something.

she's there, dancing with the group at the end...she just needed some pussy prep time before humping the shit out of Jesus...then it was off to the party! see all you whiny "it's not BAD GIRL" fans? the video has a concept!

lola looks amazing. THE SECOND COMING!!!!

I didn't like it. The remix is way too fast, the shots were too quick and choppy, and Madonna's dancing was too spastic and all over the place. She looked like she was having a seizure (plus that terrible wig and dress was akin to something a middle-aged swinger, circa 1970, would wear.) The whole thing came off like a Kylie Minogue video. If she's planning on doing a video for "Revolver," I hope it's better than this.

But since the release of the video seemed to be the last piece of the puzzle, let's see if it does anything at all to help the songs airplay, sales, and chart position.

Guest Danny86

From Anna:

i dont normally do this, but i did state here weeks ago that there are several versions jonas worked on and 2 of them are to be used. and this edit could also be described as a long teaser to the video using the album version

From Anna:

i dont normally do this, but i did state here weeks ago that there are several versions jonas worked on and 2 of them are to be used. and this edit could also be described as a long teaser to the video using the album version

lol at the attitude

and lol at "when a fansite posts it it's unofficial - but if anna said that then it's 100% true"

by the way warner spain and warner italy "did state" yesterday that a second video will be released in a couple of weeks. but they are not anna so take it with a grain of salt.

Edited by madfanmike

Guest SuperBriGuy

OMG I love it, I love Lola, didn't know that she's got the moves

It's amazing how much she looks just like her mother...I mean, resemblances are inevitable for the most part when you're mother and daughter, but with them it's just uncanny.

didn't you read his previous posts?? you'll find it all there

or you could just save me the trouble and post what you know.

and thanks madfanmike and the others in the know. :inlove:

lol at the reliance on "mystery anna" - like she's the bible or something. :electropop:

oh I'm not questioning anna's source - she gets her shit right

can't say am a fan of the way she use them, but I have my own life to live so who cares - it's just that sometimes she puts a smile on my face - M herself should learn from her.

Guest groovyguy

I love it! Madonna looks fucking amazing, Jesus is yummy, and Lola is soo cool dancing

Madonna looks soo much younger and like she's having more fun than during the Hard Candy era. I love everything so far!

Love it!

It's sooo HOT! FEVER use to my favorite dance-sexy Madonna video. Now 'Celebration' has just replaced it!!!! Jesus and she are so HOT!!!! That new squiggle, snake like dance is way cool. She's topped herself again. It gives new meaning to the song too now. For those who don't like it, you seriously need your heads examined. Madonna is on FIRE!!!!!

Guest groovyguy

It's sooo HOT! FEVER use to my favorite dance-sexy Madonna video. Now 'Celebration' has just replaced it!!!! Jesus and she are so HOT!!!! That new squiggle, snake like dance is way cool. She's topped herself again. It gives new meaning to the song too now. For those who don't like it, you seriously need your heads examined. Madonna is on FIRE!!!!!

clap.gif