*OFFICIAL* "Celebration" CD and DVD Tracklisings

HolidayGuy

Guest ursaminorjim

Hung Up is one of her most ICONIC videos ever...

It is? :blink: On this planet?

Well, given that you're a Gaga fan, I guess one can never underestimate the power of a ridiculous outfit.

But what is this alternate version of "Get together" you speak of?

I find it interesting how the press release says the songs were picked by Madonna & her fans. Really? How is it I didn't know about this. I'm sorry, but I'm still on the fence when it comes to this release. It just seems thrown together in my opinion.

I realize the song American Life is considered a big blunder by some, but to not include it in what is being called a "career spanning" hits is stupid. Some places are defining the new release as songs that changed the world, well for better or worse American Life did have an impact on her career. I think it's even worse it's not included on the DVD set, who the hell is going to buy the DVD set but hardcore fans, why the hell leave off something that would be of value to some us?

I still don't know what I think about the overall tracklist. I think certain songs that were left off should have been included and others could have been left off, but that's just my opinion.

Guest ursaminorjim

Interesting! But a little erm...cheap looking.

I think the final version's much better, more fluid, better connected to the music.

Guest Danny86

I find it interesting how the press release says the songs were picked by Madonna & her fans. Really? How is it I didn't know about this. I'm sorry, but I'm still on the fence when it comes to this release. It just seems thrown together in my opinion.

Madonna allowed DYU and WTG to be there for the fans, she demanded "Hollywood" and "Miles Away" for herself to equally represent the 2000s and thought her fans who've been stuck by her through thick and thin would appreciate her first 2 singles getting spotlight. There, you can come off the fence now.

With an exception to leaving out AL, NRM, and BG (which I'd rather have versus the older stuff), everything sounds perfect to me. Can't WAIT to see the extra JML video footage!!!!! :inlove:

BURNING UP!!! TRUE FUCKING BLUE!!! EROTICA!!! IT ALL GOOD!!!!

WHATS THIS JUSTIFY FOOTAGE???..CANT WAIT!

The “Celebration Video Collection DVD” will include unedited and never before seen footage of “Justify My Love” along with 27 Madonna videos to be released on a DVD compilation for “the very first time” including “Into The Groove” and “Give It To Me” as well as the just completed video of Madonna’s new single “Celebration.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14Rx27AlvMo

Was released on ICON around 2 years ago.

I agree the flow for the final version is better for the song, but this animation and use of colour is shit loads better, cos I always found the song to be quite dark, not lyrically but sounding. shame that one of her greatest songs ever had such little effort put into the video, which is just the norm for her now so..

Guest ursaminorjim

Wait, I'm confused. You like this one better, or the real one?

I think the final has loads of effort put into it. This one just looks like it was done in an afternoon on a PC.

Guest Pud Whacker

BURNING UP!!! TRUE FUCKING BLUE!!! EROTICA!!! IT ALL GOOD!!!!

WHATS THIS JUSTIFY FOOTAGE???..CANT WAIT!

The "Celebration Video Collection DVD" will include unedited and never before seen footage of "Justify My Love" along with 27 Madonna videos to be released on a DVD compilation for "the very first time" including "Into The Groove" and "Give It To Me" as well as the just completed video of Madonna's new single "Celebration."

its all fantastic!!! and so is your fucking sig!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

Wait, I'm confused. You like this one better, or the real one?

I think the final has loads of effort put into it. This one just looks like it was done in an afternoon on a PC.

the original release is better, of course. everyone just likes what ISNT or the OTHER. its the state of uglies today. never to be explained.

Guest Pud Whacker

So confused. Is the original the animated one, or the Icon one?

THE ORIGINAL IS THE ONE THAT WAS RELEASED!!!!!

this blue yellow shyt was released later for stupid icon people.

got it?

Guest Pud Whacker

(lower lip trembles)

PLEASE DON'T HIT MEEEEEE!

:lol:

sorry, im just so over these people here. the complainers now outweigh the lovers.

Miles Away was well received on the S&S Tour from the shows I attended and from the Argentina show I watched on TV, so maybe that's the reason for it's inclusion.

The DVD is incredible, as others have mentioned to omitted video's are other collections for the most part. I wonder is there any chance of a blu-ray release?

It says 27 videos never released before in a video collection:

1. Burning Up

2. Crazy For You

3. Into The Groove

4. Live To Tell

5. True Blue

6. Who's That Girl

7. Justify My Love

8. Erotica

9. Deeper And Deeper

10. I'll Remember

11. I Want You (Yay!!!)

12. You'll See

13. American Pie

14. Music

15. Don't Tell Me

16. What It Feels Like For A Girl

17. Die Another Day

18. Hollywood

19. Love Profusion

20. Hung Up

21. Sorry

22. Get Together

23. Jump

24. 4 Minutes

25. Give It 2 Me

26. Miles Away

27. Celebration

Those alone are worth the price!!! I am happy about this tracklisting!