S&S - Bucharest, Romania - August 26

zephyralexxx

Guy Oseary just posted this on his twitter!! :)

"We just arrived in Romania.. we will be here a few days.. Where should i go?"

If I was them, I'd visit some genuine Transylvanian castles. How friggin' cool would that be? :)

It was confirmed there'll be some rehearsal!!

yes but if they are before 17.30 when the gates are opening we will not be able to see her. I hope they will be after 17.30. At what time will you be there?

Ok guys. I have settled down and now I'm gonna write a report from the concert. First of all I have seen my dream come true. I was so close to her I couldn't imagine in my entire life. She's so tiny, white and so beautiful in person. Her arms and legs are fierce and not as we seen them in so many bad press pictures. I was sure I will see her live with another eyes like in the pictures I know with her for so many years. She was in a good mood, all smiles especially after the first part of the show. I was so close in the golden circle and it worth all money for me. Of course there were unsatisfied persons because of the organization saying that they couldn't see very good because of the dust in the air, because of some trees from the park and because the screens were kinda little for such a big show. But those were the people who stayed in the B zone, the last zone from the venue. Also it looked to me that the VIP places were kinda far from stage, from there you could see the entire stage and light and effects and everything and I would never ever chose those places because they have seats. Anyway I was in the golden circle and I stayed in the right side of the stage where she came down at the end of Give It 2 Me. I couldn't believe it when she came down. She has so beautiful eyes. :inlove: But the most emotional moment for me was when she entered on stage with Candy Shop, when she was impressed about the audience and then winked and smiled.

One of the most applauded moments was of course and as expected the MJ tribute, La Isla Bonita because of the balcanic influences, Vogue, Miles Away (as this song was loved so much in Romania, too bad it hadn't big promotion and a video) and Give It 2 Me.

She entered on stage at 21.50 and at 21.30 she was a little booed because of the delay. Some booing were of course before You Must Love Me when she talked about the gypsies and rromani and about the fact that she wants no discrimination between people but when she said between gay people to she was applauded. :p I am not racist of course but in Romania gypsy people play a very big role in our lives because of the negativity and bad things they have done here in the country but also abroad. But of course Madonna doesn't know so many things about this problems and is not her fault. She just wanted to point out about the discrimination which was well received from those who have brain.

I still don't have my ideas very well in my mind right now. I also had my eyes on her almost all the show and maybe I lost all the light effects on stage. But I'm finally happy. The happiest day in my life.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ok guys. I have settled down and now I'm gonna write a report from the concert. First of all I have seen my dream come true. I was so close to her I couldn't imagine in my entire life. She's so tiny, white and so beautiful in person. Her arms and legs are fierce and not as we seen them in so many bad press pictures. I was sure I will see her live with another eyes like in the pictures I know with her for so many years. She was in a good mood, all smiles especially after the first part of the show. I was so close in the golden circle and it worth all money for me. Of course there were unsatisfied persons because of the organization saying that they couldn't see very good because of the dust in the air, because of some trees from the park and because the screens were kinda little for such a big show. But those were the people who stayed in the B zone, the last zone from the venue. Also it looked to me that the VIP places were kinda far from stage, from there you could see the entire stage and light and effects and everything and I would never ever chose those places because they have seats. Anyway I was in the golden circle and I stayed in the right side of the stage where she came down at the end of Give It 2 Me. I couldn't believe it when she came down. She has so beautiful eyes. :inlove: But the most emotional moment for me was when she entered on stage with Candy Shop, when she was impressed about the audience and then winked and smiled.

One of the most applauded moments was of course and as expected the MJ tribute, La Isla Bonita because of the balcanic influences, Vogue, Miles Away (as this song was loved so much in Romania, too bad it hadn't big promotion and a video) and Give It 2 Me.

She entered on stage at 21.50 and at 21.30 she was a little booed because of the delay. Some booing were of course before You Must Love Me when she talked about the gypsies and rromani and about the fact that she wants no discrimination between people but when she said between gay people to she was applauded. :p I am not racist of course but in Romania gypsy people play a very big role in our lives because of the negativity and bad things they have done here in the country but also abroad. But of course Madonna doesn't know so many things about this problems and is not her fault. She just wanted to point out about the discrimination which was well received from those who have brain.

I still don't have my ideas very well in my mind right now. I also had my eyes on her almost all the show and maybe I lost all the light effects on stage. But I'm finally happy. The happiest day in my life.

I'm so happy for you man!!!!!!!!!!! :inlove::clap: PRAISE THE QUEEN! :bow:

Some booing were of course before You Must Love Me when she talked about the gypsies and rromani and about the fact that she wants no discrimination between people but when she said between gay people to she was applauded. :p I am not racist of course but in Romania gypsy people play a very big role in our lives because of the negativity and bad things they have done here in the country but also abroad. But of course Madonna doesn't know so many things about this problems and is not her fault. She just wanted to point out about the discrimination which was well received from those who have brain.

I'm not trying to re-ignite the race war in here, but why is it that if a group of people have a negative connotation, the entire lot of them is responsible? Maybe I am just ignorant to the gypsy life style or what they have done, but are there no exceptions to the rule? The gypsies in Madonna's show (if indeed they are real gypsies) seem to bring a lot of happiness to Madonna and her fans. So they can't be all bad, right?

I'm not trying to re-ignite the race war in here, but why is it that if a group of people have a negative connotation, the entire lot of them is responsible? Maybe I am just ignorant to the gypsy life style or what they have done, but are there no exceptions to the rule? The gypsies in Madonna's show (if indeed they are real gypsies) seem to bring a lot of happiness to Madonna and her fans. So they can't be all bad, right?

She said she have read some of the news report about the fight or problems between romanians and gypsies (rromani). And that she is against the discrimination between those 2 categories and that she is pro-equality between human beings (rromani, homosexuals, everything). But some of the people understood in fact that she considered them gypsies and that's why they booed her. In one word she pointed out the gypsy community in general and some of romanians perceived this as an individual statement. That's why I said those are brainless.

''Madonna was booed after making an anti-discrimination speech, The Mirror reports.

The singer spoke out against the prejudiced treatment of gypsies during a concert in Eastern Europe.

She said that it made her "sad" and told the crowd that no-one should be discriminated against.

Thousands of fans reportedly began booing her following the comments, but she ignored the jeers.

Church leaders recently boycotted Madonna's show in Bulgaria.''

Wow the EveryTHAAANg's r epic :wow: