Madonna celebrates her b'day with bf Jesus Luz - pix

Andra

Jesus is a Kabbalahist?

Offcourse!

If you want to get into the Madonna circle you better become one!

Hopefully she won't get tricked by this gold digger and end up marrying the toy... she just has to be smarter than that.. I hope

Offcourse!

Hopefully she won't get tricked by this gold digger and end up marrying the toy... she just has to be smarter than that.. I hope

your words ring true.

I too hope that marriage is not an option.

madonna-jesus-luz-kissing-couple-11.jpg

LOVE THIS ONE!! And LOL to the jersey she's wearing.

And these images certainly prove she's involved with Jesus. Also, they prove she is hardly skin and bones. Those thighs and legs are quite large... notably muscles!!

am i the only one that thinks the BIG BURLY BODYGUARD is sexxxy? drool2.gif

madonna-jesus-luz-kissing-couple-04.jpg

The wild cougar is seen here in her natural habitat. Warding off other less attractive cougars from her potential mate, for the

breeding season has arrived, and it is common for the cougar to prey on much younger verile specimen.

The cougar is not known to mate for life.

Offcourse!

Umm..Jesus was already studying Kaballah BEFORE he met Madonna...unless you think he was doing it, because he knew he was gonna meet her one day. :wacko::lmao:

The wild cougar is seen here in her natural habitat. Warding off other less attractive cougars from her potential mate, for the

breeding season has arrived, and it is common for the cougar to prey on much younger verile specimen.

LMAO!!! :lmao:

:rotfl:

Fuck, I love cougar Madonna. Such a great new incarnation for her :chuckle: