"Celebration": Forthcoming Video Discussion

European Madonna fans, we’re happy to announce that ‘Celebration’ will be released as a digital single in Germany on September 11 and in the UK on Monday, September 14.

The ‘Celebration’ video will be available for download from iTunes in the USA, Canada and Mexico starting September 1st.

The video, which was directed by Jonas Akerlund, is also set to premiere on TV around the world that very same day!

madonna.com

The video is available at German iTunes?

No, only the track is.

Celebration is #1 on german i-tunes, #1 on german musicload and #2 on amazon. It looks like another german #1 in the single charts. Let's see if Warner will allow it to chart or if they wait until the physical single is out.

I thought the video would premiere on Sep. 28th?

Guest travelinstillness

can't wait to see this- it looks like it's going to be amazing!!! it's a little too late to save the song, though (at least in the US)

THANK YOU

I prefer Jump by a long stretch. Get Together's animation is dull after about thirty seconds. The unreleased alternative was so much better. As for Jump, I think it's ok - I like the free running through Tokyo.

Guest Danny86

Uhm, it is already available at German iTunes and Musicload websites. :confused:

The album version, right? They must mean the remixes here.

The album version, right? They must mean the remixes here.

Yes, the album version is available since last week at all online stores here in Germany ! I think they mean the remixes ! :drool:

Yes, the album version is available since last week at all online stores here in Germany ! I think they mean the remixes ! :drool:

And the Physical single, right?

In Europe things look pretty amazing for "Celebration"... the US market it's still a surprise, thought the 60'' ad on madonna.com is quite good!