Celebration on iTunes

sniper

Celebration remixes are available on masterbeat.com now.

And I dont know what to say, they are just not good. The Oakenfold is blah (the drumline needed to be stronger - its 2009 not 1995), the Benassi is plain boring and the Johny Vicious sounds off key ...

Anyway, if you really want to buy them you can at Masterbeat ...

Guest americana madonna

I've been a fan since 1984, but now I think I'm gradually giving up on Madonna. We can't expect a miracle with this song. I'm not rich. I don't think I can spend anymore time thinking about this songs chart success. Madonna is rich....super rich. If she wants this song to be a hit, let her worry about it.

The only way this track can get back onto the Hot 100 is if the video boosts sales or something, or if pop radio all of a sudden started playing it like crazy (not gonna happen). Otherwise, it had its 1-week appearance.

Isn't the strategy to buy the remixes seperately to increase individual downloads?

YES but unfortunately WBR didn't put out these mixes individually like what they did with 4 Minutes where every version was listed as a separate "album" item

Guest madgefan02

mariah's obsessed is back at 11. i think pretty soon she will surpass madge in total number top 5 hits. i support both divas. i support mimi more because her songs mean a lot more to me(prisoner, vanishing, butterfly) and it completely jumped on the airplay charts. on top radio songs it did a huge jump as well. i think it is at 11. mimi is still completing the album thats why she aint promoting the single. and a lot of her new songs sound good. i heard a snippet of 100 percent the single from the precious soundtrack. the next single is i want to know what love is. that has a chance of peaking at a higher position on hot 100 because mimi will promote it more.

YES but unfortunately WBR didn't put out these mixes individually like what they did with 4 Minutes where every version was listed as a separate "album" item

well, I guess they´ll realize about it and they´ll change it...or not, it´s WB

I'm not sure what you mean because I bought each remix on iTunes separately today. You don't have to buy the remixes as 1 LP.

mariah's obsessed is back at 11. i think pretty soon she will surpass madge in total number top 5 hits. i support both divas. i support mimi more because her songs mean a lot more to me(prisoner, vanishing, butterfly) and it completely jumped on the airplay charts. on top radio songs it did a huge jump as well. i think it is at 11. mimi is still completing the album thats why she aint promoting the single. and a lot of her new songs sound good. i heard a snippet of 100 percent the single from the precious soundtrack. the next single is i want to know what love is. that has a chance of peaking at a higher position on hot 100 because mimi will promote it more.

What are you talking about? She would need tons more sales and more than 75 million AI to get anywhere near the Top 5 and I really don't think that is gonna happen. Also, she put out a video and performed the song on her husband's show (which barely had an effect). She is promoting it, it just isn't taking off like some of her past hits. I think her next song could peak even lower.

I think Mimi will not have another US Top 5 anymore

Guest madgefan02

I think Mimi will not have another US Top 5 anymore

its still rising in the top 40 format. and it only caught on fire recently after eminem released the warning. but it is not being promoted at all. it will next week surpass sales of 500,000 sales and be eligible for a gold certification. she seems really close to breaking some of madge's records. especially the female artist with most gold-certified singles. madonna got around 26 i think.

you're nothing but a down-lo lamb - you reek from it lol. Youre "100 percent" WRONG lol- Mimi HAS been promoting Obsessed (Americas got talent isnt promoting)? Maybe you're just concerned cause all of the last performances have been duds and got negative feedback? She's been low -key, cause shes probably ready to crack some ceramic plates - due to the initial lackluster reaction of Obsessed and her recent performances, so she 'frantically' went back into the studio to do some <achem> tweaking lol; NOT becuase the album wasnt already done!

you're nothing but a down-lo lamb - you reek from it lol. Youre "100 percent" WRONG lol- Mimi HAS been promoting Obsessed (Americas got talent isnt promoting)? Maybe you're just concerned cause all of the last performances have been duds and got negative feedback? She's been low -key, cause shes probably ready to crack some ceramic plates - due to the initial lackluster reaction of Obsessed and her recent performances, so she 'frantically' went back into the studio to do some <achem> tweaking lol; NOT becuase the album wasnt already done!

Yep. Mariah has been trying hard to shove her song down our throats but even lambs now it's just not working. Releasing the Foreigner song as next single will be just wrong. Those big 80's ballads could probably work for someone like Carrie Underwood and her audience - but not Mariah.

And I think one of her major problems right now is that she hadnt had a good live performance, to prove she is THE VOICE, in years ...

Germany itunes # 2 :brenspin:

Japanese iTunes #8

l_43c244fbe5c54c408c691633a3b0b09a.jpg

Celebration iTunes Store Top 10 Dance Albums:-

#1 US

#1 Canada

#1 Denmark

#1 Finland

#1 Belgium

#1 Greece

#1 Spain

#1 Sweden