S&S-Zaragoza, Spain 25-7-09

he was wearing the sames clothes exactly while he was dancing before the concert.

I can´t understand that he might be worried while she´s toruing, but, although it was a real pleasure to see him at 10 metres, it seemt to me that he was a little bit showing up...and maybe he was taking something by his nose...I don´t know.

Guest My_Secret
It was an incredible show!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I´m just back form that parking lot!!!!! 35.000 people attend the show, an it was incredible!!! she was in an incredible mood, that´s my 5th madonna´s concert, and I´ve never seen her talking that much, laughing (even when she was dancing w, while S lessons she started to laugh and she couldn sing a little part) she played with the crowd (duing ROL, she told us that she only was going to sing if she see us singing!!! and she put the micrpone between her legs until she decided we were singing

and the changes work really well! Frozen and Ray of light are there better tha anywere!

and, of course Paul Oakenfold played Celebrate, the dub, that was the last song he played, and it sounded really good.Of course, Jesus luz was there too, and he´s even hotter in person, although he looks a littler bit "macarra", how can i say it...not posh.

It was an incredible show, way better than the one in Paris last year!!!!

Great review... i'm so jealous of you lol

Hope you've had fun!

Guest My_Secret
forget jesus, who is that cute boy in the black hat and purple shirt

I know he's so cute! He seem to be really short though. He looks about the same height as Madonna. lol

this is before the concert:I´m somwhere between the catwalk and the M on the right!!!

I know I was supposed to be on the VIP area (by the way, it was close enough, but...I wanted to dance!)

jesus must be somewhere there doing what he does best: show us his handsomeness!

The other guy is Jesus' brother...honestly I don't think M is fucking with Jesus. I think she saw him and made him her new protoge.

me too.I think she knows he looks good beside her!!! :lol: like a new bag or something like this.Anyway, he´s really hot, way hotter than Guy

I think Jesus and his brother are both GAY actually...and I've never been attractd by Guy O, but he look so freaking hot lately...I want to get slapped by his big jewish dick.

I think he's gay too... is that his brother or his boyfriend?

Guest gloriesbarcelona
I think Jesus and his brother are both GAY actually...and I've never been attractd by Guy O, but he look so freaking hot lately...I want to get slapped by his big jewish dick.

:chuckle:

The other guy is Jesus' brother...honestly I don't think M is fucking with Jesus. I think she saw him and made him her new protoge.

Riiiiight....because she has such a long history of having proteges....like Prince. :lmao:

M fans will come up with the most ridiculous excuses to deny the obvious.

before I forggot it...my most emotional moment of the show was right in the beguinning, before she appeardon the stage, we could see her seating on the throne! everybody was screaming!!!!! she´s theeeerrreEeeeeeeeeee!

Riiiiight....because she has such a long history of having proteges....like Prince. :lmao:

M fans will come up with the most ridiculous excuses to deny the obvious.

Why would we deny it?

Now watching the pics he's not fucking him, he's her assistant.